Pathologist Found Blood Clots In ‘almost Every Organ’ During Autopsies On COVID-19 Patients

Geronimo

So if you sneeze and you are wearing a mask, you think the same amount of particles from your mouth is exposed to the open air as not wearing a mask?
The masks catch a small amount, which then get transferred from place to place wherever the masks go. All the while with mask wearers touching them and spreading germs even more. They are a nightmare. Surgeons and dentists wear them so they don't sneeze or cough into people's open wounds or mouths. That's it. It just redirects, often to places we don't want it to go because people are literally driving disease around in their cars from place to place with their ridiculous masks.

OP
mayweatherking
The masks catch a small amount, which then get transferred from place to place wherever the masks go. All the while with mask wearers touching them and spreading germs even more. They are a nightmare. Surgeons and dentists wear them so they don't sneeze or cough into people's open wounds or mouths. That's it. It just redirects, often to places we don't want it to go because people are literally driving disease around in their cars from place to place with their ridiculous masks.

Protects more than a small amount, watch this

Geronimo

Protects more than a small amount, watch this

That's what they catch in front. Watch the ones where they view what comes out the sides and top. You're just reinforcing my view that they just redirect stuff. How are we still arguing about masks? The science is done. The studies are done. We know for a fact they don't work. What's next?

OP
mayweatherking
That's what they catch in front. Watch the ones where they view what comes out the sides and top. You're just reinforcing my view that they just redirect stuff. How are we still arguing about masks? The science is done. The studies are done. We know for a fact they don't work. What's next?

What studies or what videos show that? Can you link me showing that? From everything I read thr masks help and the videos above show they are blocking it.

Geronimo

I appreciate you asking. The only ones showing benefits are the standalone tests measuring what happens in front of the masks. That's totally missing the point. The point is that masks make everything blow out the sides and top, and also spread disease from place to place and to hands. That would be why clinical studies on human use preventing respiratory disease transmission (the only studies that matter) show they don't do anything. Because they're not designed for it. They're only designed to stop front-facing spray, as in "I don't want to blow snot into my patient's nose or open wound". Think in 360 degrees, not just what's in front of your face, literally and figuratively. They do not work for preventing respiratory disease transmission through respiratory paths. It's proven.

Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe: A Summary Of The Science

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
I appreciate you asking. The only ones showing benefits are the standalone tests measuring what happens in front of the masks. That's totally missing the point. The point is that masks make everything blow out the sides and top, and also spread disease from place to place and to hands. That would be why clinical studies on human use preventing respiratory disease transmission (the only studies that matter) show they don't do anything. Because they're not designed for it. They're only designed to stop short-range front-facing spray, as in "gee, I don't want to blow snot into my patient's nose or open wound". Think in 360 degrees, not just what's in front of your face, literally and figuratively.

Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe: A Summary Of The Science

Personally I wouldn't trust a random youtube guy that just made a video at his house. Neither would I trust the site you referenced. This is why I feel like a lot of this anti mask stuff is not based in truth. If I wear a n95 mask and a plastic mask covering, im not going to catch covid, if everyone did that for a week, the spread would go very low very fast. Okay I'm pretty much done at this point arguing over it, clearly you aren't going to change your mind and I don't see any authority or real science backing anything for wearing a mask isn't effective, literally makes no sense. Wear a n95, you won't catch it. The vid shown above clearly shows the sneeze blocks most of the spread from shooting out. If everyone wore a n95 and nobody caught it, then it would go down. I see no logic at all in anti masks. Even if the spread went down a "little" that is still better than nothing at all. Ok done now with this, I dont feel like reading through conspiracy theory sites telling me masks are bad.

Last edited:

Geronimo

Personally I wouldn't trust a random youtube guy that just made a video at his house. Neither would I trust the site you referenced. This is why I feel like a lot of this anti mask stuff is not based in truth. If I wear a n95 mask and a plastic mask covering, im not going to catch covid, if everyone did that for a week, the spread would go very low very fast. Okay I'm pretty much done at this point arguing over it, clearly you aren't going to change your mind and I don't see any authority or real science backing anything for wearing a mask isn't effective, literally makes no sense. Wear a n95, you won't catch it. The vid shown above clearly shows the sneeze blocks most of the spread from shooting out. If everyone wore a n95 and nobody caught it, then it would go down. I see no logic at all in anti masks. Even if the spread went down a "little" that is still better than nothing at all. Ok done now with this, I dont feel like reading through conspiracy theory sites telling me masks are bad.

You don't trust the actual studies the site links to? Aka, the only reliable data we have on the subject? You don't trust the data he collated (but didn't create) because of some abstract idea you have about the website? Did you even watch the whole video and his explanation? I can't believe people are still trolling people with this. Maskers never EVER reply about Sweden, the actual studies, how they blow air out the sides, and how they transfer disease. Nobody EVER replies about that. America has one of the highest masking rates in the world. You're sorely under-informed if you think masks are the issue. Read the damn data and the studies. Stop looking at some guy wearing a mask from one angle for your "proof". If the evidence and logic showed they worked, I'd be all for them! Clinical studies are not a conspiracy. I used to think they worked too, until I read the actual data about them and considered I could have been wrong.

Last edited:

cedric

" A new study by researchers from King’s College London-UK has shown that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus spike S1 glycoprotein is a TLR4 (toll-like receptor 4) agonist that also upregulates ACE2receptors and induces pro-inflammatory M1 (Monocyte) macrophage polarization.[...] It should also be noted that Palmitic acid is also a TLR4 agonist."

EasyPeaty

Kate Deering Fitness

Blood clots, serotonin and COVID-19

After listening to Dr. Peat's last interview on One Radio Network, I started to wonder about the affects of high serotonin in relation to the symptoms of COVID-19.

First, let's talk about serotonin.
-95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. When you are stressed, you produce MORE estrogen, cortisol AND SEROTONIN, not less. Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, migraines, anxiety, and sweating are all related to excess serotonin.
-Serotonin is NOT the happy hormone you have been lead to believe. Increasing serotonin CAN increase gut motility, this alone can make someone "feel" better.
-Estrogen can promote serotonin. Serotonin can promote estrogen. Both can promote cortisol.
-Serotonin can activate all the system of the body that promote cortisol--pituitary, adrenals, and brain.
-Starvation and diabetes can increase serotonin in the brain
-On the microscopic level, stress, serotonin, and cortisol cause changes in cell structure,
-Learned helplessness and serotonin are strongly correlated.

When the gut is irritated by stress (bacteria, endotoxin, fibrous foods, chemicals, drugs, alcohol, crappy thinking, and/or corona viruses), serotonin production increases. The lungs are the main detoxifier of serotonin. When the lungs are damaged (which can happen with age, pollution, respiratory illness, or even a heater that is run all day long), detoxification decreases. When this happens, serotonin can build up in the blood, leading to serotonin toxicity or serotonin syndrome. One common symptom of serotonin syndrome is blood clotting...

Here are the other symptoms of excess serotonin:

Early stages
-Diarrhea
-Nausea
-Sweating
-Anxiety
-Fever

Serotonin syndrome complications include:

-Seizures
-Decreased Oxygen in the blood--lower O2 saturation
-Small blood clots in your bloodstream
-Muscle damage called rhabdomyolysis
-High acid levels called metabolic acidosis
-Kidney failure
-Elevated D-Dimer
-Fluid in the lungs, called acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
-Cardiovascular disease

Hmmm, these complications look VERY familiar.
Hint:CV-19

Essentially, the more stress you place upon the body, the more serotonin will be produced. If you add in lung issues, you may have a BIG problem. Serotonin syndrome can also occur from medications that increase serotonin levels, these include most antidepressants (SSRI's, SNRI's, MAOI's) pain meds. (opioids), and recreational drugs (cocaine, MDMA) plus the cough medicine dextromethorphan.

I asked Dr. Peat about the serotonin-blood clot-CV connection: here is his response:

"The coronas, like polio, have a strong tendency to grow on the intestine (also heart, lungs, blood vessels), and the (or any) inflammation in the bowel releases large amounts of serotonin, histamine, and endotoxin into the blood, adding to any lung problem from direct infection.

The angiotensin system increases estrogen, prostaglandins, nitric oxide and other inflammation mediators, so many anti inflammatory things help with this virus. Before big stringy, plugging clots form, the thin fibrin film that always coats red blood cells and the inside of capillaries begins getting thicker as the equilibrium between forming and dissolving the fibrin film shifts toward faster forming, and oxygenation of tissues lags behind deoxygenation of blood cells.

Lactic acid formation in response to hypoxia and stress signals adds to the inflammation of the lungs, causing them to take up water even if they aren’t infected."

-Dr. Ray Peat

Unfortunately, serotonin syndrome is not well recognized by most physicians. Normally, SS is diagnosed when a patient has consumed substances that have increased serotonin. Not, when they have a virus.

Of course, this is all speculation on my part. I am not saying HIGH serotonin is the entire problem in COVID-19 patients, BUT it COULD be part of the problem, and worth checking out--especially considering a drug with anti-serotonin properties is showing promise in treating COVID-19 patients.

"Famotidine (aka Pepcid AC) Use is Associated with Improved Clinical Outcomes in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients".
"Conclusion: Famotidine use is associated with reduced risk of intubation or death in hospitalized COVID-19 patients."

https://www.medrxiv.org/conte…/10.1101/2020.05.01.20086694v2

*The current article is a pre-print, so has not been peer-reviewed, yet, it does show promise as a possible treatment for COVID-19 patients.

Interesting huh?

Want to know what else can reduce serotonin levels?

-Decreasing digestive distress. Eat easy to digest foods. Remove hard to digest foods like nuts, seeds, beans, and raw leafy vegetables.
-Eat a raw carrot salad every day
-Use coconut oil
-Remove/reduce the polyunsaturated fats
-Remove/reduce estrogenic foods and substances: soy, birth control, ERT, HRT, alcohol, etc.

Also, here are a list of other supplements that can help reduce serotonin

Cyproheptidine
Aspirin
Cascara sagrada
Amino acid theanine
Niacinimide
Thyroid

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2650964/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas…/2020/…/200515131909.htm

https://nvic.nl/sites/nvic.nl/files/pdf/review_19.pdf

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/281645#1

https://artcamp.com.mx/EZINES/30OpeningEyes/2/serotonin.htm

*Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only. I am not a doctor and am not suggesting that anyone stop their medications. Please talk to your doctor before getting off ANY medications.

RealNeat

@EasyPeaty I've had 3 serotonin related "attacks" and aspirin was what resolved 2 of them and the the third was resolved by a quick solution of sugar and salt (like Gatorade)
All likely caused by too much fiber and resistant starch. It's a terrible feeling. I wonder how many are diagnosed with anxiety when in reality they have a chronically irritated gut/ eat gut irritating foods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals