5 hr Covid Presentation by Dr. Fleming

OP
L

Lollipop2

Also towards the end he has a treatment document to give to your doctor and with help is you have already been vaxxed.

tankasnowgod

Remarkable presentation of the science with new information. Blown away. He is filing a lawsuit soon in Federal court in Texas against those responsible for the indisputable bio weapon.

LIVE FROM ‘EVENT 2021’ IN DALLAS, TX - The Highwire

What are his points that it's an "Indisputable Bio Weapon?" And where is his proof that it's even been detected in North America, let alone the state of Texas? After all, the PCR tests that EVERYONE has been using in this country, don't detect any sort of virus, and can be easily manipulated. No way they would be evidence in court, just like a Breathalyzer for Alcohol that also spit out false positives due to consumption of coffee, tea, milk, soda, and juice would be dismissed in a case involving drunk driving.

Unless he has iron clad evidence that, say, the Mercy and the Comfort were actively spraying millions of tons of aerosolized COVID solution, I don't see how it would be all that much of a "bioweapon." After all, that's what they did in Operation Sea Spray.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Wow. Good find Lolly. Thankyou for your persistance!
It is such a good presentation - worth every second of your time. He is on fire. At several points he looks straight at the camera as if he is talking to Fauci etc. Warning them that there time is coming.

OP
L

Lollipop2

What are his points that it's an "Indisputable Bio Weapon?" And where is his proof that it's even been detected in North America, let alone the state of Texas? After all, the PCR tests that EVERYONE has been using in this country, don't detect any sort of virus, and can be easily manipulated. No way they would be evidence in court, just like a Breathalyzer for Alcohol that also spit out false positives due to consumption of coffee, tea, milk, soda, and juice would be dismissed in a case involving drunk driving.

Unless he has iron clad evidence that, say, the Mercy and the Comfort were actively spraying millions of tons of aerosolized COVID solution, I don't see how it would be all that much of a "bioweapon." After all, that's what they did in Operation Sea Spray.

Oh my. You literally need to watch. He describes the way it was altered. Showed Montagnier’s research showing the HIV inserts. I can’t give you all the points. You can go to his site and download the PDF. But I imagine you will not watch it and miss some good info because of your position. Oh well...

rei

Once you realize viruses are mislabeled exosomes it does not seem so surprising anymore that they might contain sequences from other viruses like HIV. A majority of our genes code for viral-like fragments and even some of the human protein coding parts are of viral origin.

Hugh Johnson

Many researcher have argued that the structure of the virus proves it was created in a laboratory. Arguably it was actually dangerous in Iran and wherever, even if it is harmless these days. It's above my paygrade, but apparently gain-of-function research leaves signature marks in the virus from the genetic engineering, and the COVID-19 virus has those marks.

AdoTintor

Fleming lays out the case for bio-weapon in an academic manner. Collectively the research he identifies is probably the reason why they had to relax their position on it being a natural virus. It would be an untenable position long term.

Rick K

Once you realize viruses are mislabeled exosomes it does not seem so surprising anymore that they might contain sequences from other viruses like HIV. A majority of our genes code for viral-like fragments and even some of the human protein coding parts are of viral origin.
:cheers

Rick K

Remarkable presentation of the science with new information. Blown away. He is filing a lawsuit soon in Federal court in Texas against those responsible for the indisputable bio weapon.

LIVE FROM ‘EVENT 2021’ IN DALLAS, TX - The Highwire
I wish him well. He is up against the military on this; heir fauci is only their puppet. Perhaps at a minimum it will deflate all the incentive and invective of the many dictators that have shown their true colors from state to federal level in so many countries. Also hoping it shuts down the intelligence conglomerate from Canada, USA, and UK on tracking and undermining all those who oppose this B.S. scamdemic.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I am not sure I would be celebrating this. Listen to Ray speak about it in the the last Danny interview. They clearly exist. But how the body reacts is through exosomes. Ray says the “no virus crowd” is doing a good service highlighting the body’s internal process. Luc Montagnier and some German researchers have clearly identified where the virus was altered and have photos of the virus in the cell. I am not sure the no virus crowd will be on the correct side of history. Time will tell. They are certainly passionate.

Rick K

I am not sure I would be celebrating this. Listen to Ray speak about it in the the last Danny interview. They clearly exist. But how the body reacts is through exosomes. Ray says the “no virus crowd” is doing a good service highlighting the body’s internal process. Luc Montagnier and some German researchers have clearly identified where the virus was altered and have photos of the virus in the cell. I am not sure the no virus crowd will be on the correct side of history. Time will tell. They are certainly passionate.
I can't argue for or against some viruses; some I know are fictitious. There is NO proof that covid 19 exists. Many countries including the U.S. have been forced to admit this in FOI requests. I do believe something was released deliberately with HIV and spike protein additions as we have seen patents and heard admissions from Baric about his role in this. The whole covid 19 scenario was based on computer modeling of alleged similarities to an earlier alleged sars virus by about 80% from unpurified genetic conglomerates which is not even close to being scientific in procedure or discovery. This admission has come from too many scientists to ignore.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I can't argue for or against some viruses; some I know are fictitious. There is NO proof that covid 19 exists. Many countries including the U.S. have been forced to admit this in FOI requests. I do believe something was released deliberately with HIV and spike protein additions as we have seen patents and heard admissions from Baric about his role in this. The whole covid 19 scenario was based on computer modeling of alleged similarities to an earlier alleged sars virus by about 80% from unpurified genetic conglomerates which is not even close to being scientific in procedure or discovery. This admission has come from too many scientists to ignore.
I am not sure @Rick K. I have seen a lot of scientists say they have enough evidence - enough to do research on. Did you even see this presentation? He has enough evidence in his mind to have a book published on the proof of it as a bio weapon. He has enough proof in his mind - remember he is also an attorney - to sue the gain of function funders and researchers. Anyway time/history will eventually pull out the truth.

P

Peatness

Dr Fleming has a degree in law, I get the feeling he would not make any claims he could not defend in court. Note how careful he is to present evidence to substantiate any claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

Excellent presentation. I sent it to 2 friends who have big email lists. I would like to have seen the questions and answers but it cut off. Anyway fantastic. I'll watch it again. Thank you Lollipop.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Dr Fleming has a degree in law, I get the feeling he would not make any claims he could not defend in court. Note how careful he is to present evidence to substantiate any claim.
This is my sense as well.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Excellent presentation. I sent it to 2 friends who have big email lists. I would like to have seen the questions and answers but it cut off. Anyway fantastic. I'll watch it again. Thank you Lollipop.
You are welcome @Birdie! Thank you for watching.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you for this Lollipop 2 I think it is fair to say Dr Fleming has forgotten more than I will ever know on this contentious issue!
I also think he is still conducting research. It will be interesting to follow him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals