New Jodellefit interview with Dr. Peter McCullough

Mauritio

I really admire McCullough for his perseverance. He's on another podcasts every couple of days for 1 or 2 years.
He deserves a medal of honor or soemthing :D

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Cool. Will check it out.
He talks about gargling with iodine and rubbing it around inside your nostrils, and Ivermectin.

My 14-year-old unvaccinated daughter got covid 3 weeks ago. She had a slight fever of about 100 for 2 days, and then no other symptoms. She rebounded very fast. Nobody else in our unvaxxed household got covid!

I'm especially interested in examining what I was doing at that time, as I was caring for her and I was in her room all the time. Things that I was taking include nicotine lozenges, Ivermectin paste, methylene blue, iodine, lots of fresh fruit as I do not supplement with ascorbic acid, a thymus glandular, lysine, and of course my regular regimen of a high protein with organs and a high fruit diet. No alcohol. Lots of walks but no stressful exercise.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I really admire McCullough for his perseverance. He's on another podcasts every couple of days for 1 or 2 years.
He deserves a medal of honor or soemthing :D
Yeah, he is one of the few that has the courage to speak up in a time when truth is suppressed. Or in other words, if you stick your neck out you're going to lose your job or something!

Fred

I like this guy, but people who just assume there is such a thing as covid-19 automatically fall into the "unscientific" category for me. Too bad Kary Mullis was murdered. That guy was an actual scientist.

DeadCatBounce

I like this guy, but people who just assume there is such a thing as covid-19 automatically fall into the "unscientific" category for me. Too bad Kary Mullis was murdered. That guy was an actual scientist.
Exactly.

btw Covid19 is just the symptomatology and means nothing so it might "exist" as there are many other illnesses that have the same symptoms. The Sars-Cov-2 does not exist though.

Too many people in the "alternative" health are out of the picture for me as they did not do their homework on viruses and everything else they say seems suspect.

Regina

I agree he should get a medal. And I forgive him for saying kids need to stop eating sugar or saturated fats. ;)

Old Irenaeus

He talks about gargling with iodine and rubbing it around inside your nostrils, and Ivermectin.

My 14-year-old unvaccinated daughter got covid 3 weeks ago. She had a slight fever of about 100 for 2 days, and then no other symptoms. She rebounded very fast. Nobody else in our unvaxxed household got covid!

I'm especially interested in examining what I was doing at that time, as I was caring for her and I was in her room all the time. Things that I was taking include nicotine lozenges, Ivermectin paste, methylene blue, iodine, lots of fresh fruit as I do not supplement with ascorbic acid, a thymus glandular, lysine, and of course my regular regimen of a high protein with organs and a high fruit diet. No alcohol. Lots of walks but no stressful exercise.
I have to recommit to that.

OliviaD

I agree he should get a medal. And I forgive him for saying kids need to stop eating sugar or saturated fats. ;)
Arggghh I know.. his diet advice is horrendous.. probably why they allow him on yoo tube.. at least he's promoting that poisoning....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals