Don't get tested or wear a mask

schultz

Not wearing a mask has nothing to do with protecting oneself.

It's about conquering our freedoms back.
If you think the government will give it back to you, you are mistaken.

Not until you protest in one way or another.

There is mostly no coming back from the lockdown + masks situation, it's here to stay indefinitely.

Until we start saying no.

Agreed.

I assume most people on this forum are from the US.

I'm from Canada. A surprising amount of forum members are from different countries. A lot of Canucks and Europeans it seems.

T

TheBeard

The tenant of clarification and enforcement of law by lawsuit is common across the world. If you don't have foundational documents or laws that negate imposition of either mask mandates or lockdowns, then suing would be pointless. I don't think everyone lives in the US, but given this forum is English, Ray Peat is from the US, and the discussions on this forum often revolve around US topics, I assume most people on this forum are from the US.

Either way, the main point of my initial post remains true. Protesting by not wearing a mask doesn't make a lick of difference to the tyrants who impose the mask mandates. The minority that does this will just be singled out for persecution as already evidenced. If you want things to change, you have to figure out ways to actually apply pressure.

Most people on here are actually from Europe.

Behavioral changes will dictate the future, no amount of suing anyone will change the course of history.

Nighteyes

Behavioral changes will dictate the future, no amount of suing anyone will change the course of history.
Could not agree more. I’m starting with the man in the mirror. Inspire and embrace

grithin

As though supreme court cases didn't, or court precedents didn't. I don't find this dialogue useful.

I will ask, however, where do you get the idea that most the people on this forum are from Europe?

T

TheBeard

As though supreme court cases didn't, or court precedents didn't. I don't find this dialogue useful.

I will ask, however, where do you get the idea that most the people on this forum are from Europe?

From observation.
I've been around for a bit more than you have, have avidly read most threads and gathered quite a demographic from users and what they reveal in their posts.

Something that goes against your view isn't interesting?

BearWithMe

OP is right. You are breathing thousands of nanoparticles of PTFE with each breath you take through the mask. Plus, the masks are usually made from 3-5 layers, and those layers are glued together by glue, and the glue is giving off fumes.

My throat is always irritated as **** after just a couple of minutes of wearing these ***** chinese KN95 masks.

Some are better than the others, but even the genuine 3M ones are doing this to some extent.

And then there is the bacterial/fungal overgrowth problem.

So yeah, don't wear masks.

BearWithMe

Potentially toxic masks distributed in schools and daycares in Quebec​

Health Canada conducted a preliminary risk assessment which revealed a potential for early lung damage associated with inhalation of microscopic graphene particles. Graphene is a strong, very thin material that is used in fabrication, but it can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems.

Patrick Baillargeon, who is charge of purchasing Quebec's laboratory supplies, warns in a letter that Health Canada has not received any data to support the safety and efficacy of face masks containing graphene particles and therefore considers the risks associated with these medical devices unacceptable.

[...]

Some daycare educators had been suspicious of these grey and blue masks for a while because they felt like they were swallowing cat hair while wearing them

[...]

At the time of acquisition and distribution, the masks did comply with all the regulations in force, he says.

[...]

This is not the first time masks distributed to daycares have been recalled.

Back in December, the Quebec government revealed that masks it had been distributing for months to more than 15,000 daycares across the province did not meet safety standards, and daycare staff were ordered to stop using them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals