Time To Revolt? Mask Mandates & Social Distancing & The "new Normal?"

Seems more and more states will keep implementing mask mandate laws -- i.e. requiring everyone to wear masks anywhere outside their homes or possibly being subject to criminal charges/misdemeanors/fines/etc.

Like others probably imagine there might just be a "tipping point" where the so called guise for calling "safety measures" goes so far against human freedom and/or common sense even that more people will stand and fight against it.

I have to admit that I am not too thrilled with the ultimatum of having to do whatever is posed as "necessary" against my natural or organic will or be possibly coined as a criminal. It isn't the worst thing in the world to be "forced" to wear a mask outdoors, but what comes next? Vaccine to save the day and then masks no more? Will there really be a point where vaccination is then the ultimatum -- get vaccinated or remain masked/sealed away/imprisoned from the others who comply?

Vaccination or imprisonment/isolation? Is that what we've come to/are coming to?

I haven't been out anywhere yet since this new implementation has been put in to effect, but curious to see how things are working out with these mandates, effectively trying to force people to hide/block their faces at all times out of their homes under the threat of jail time if people do not comply.

What is the end game? Just a crumbling infrastructure slowly collapsing more and more?

I can't imagine that -- if no people decided to wear masks -- everyone would be arrested. It becomes really unreasonable to arrest everyone, so the hopes might just be that most simply comply and the non-complying minority get outed negatively and/or "punished" somehow. It really is a "rule" only if most follow it/don't question it/accept it no matter what -- the dynamics of things change when things go more inverse though, especially when said rules are questionable or possibly even a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:

opethfeldt

Call me crazy but I don't see having to wear a mask as a big deal. I don't think you should be fined for not wearing one and I don't think you should have to wear one while just walking around outside where you can easily maintain "social distance" (hate that term at this point) but it's really not a huge burden for me to wear one. If and when things start to become truly oppressive, that's when I feel a revolt would be justifiable. For me, a mandatory vaccine would be where I draw the line.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
People who have to wear them for 8 or more hours straight while working are starting to report suspicions that rebreathing their own germs is making them sick. Others argue that surgeons wear them for hours at a time so it should be fine. I don’t have any science to back this up it’s just what people around me are saying. Ironically their symptoms are quite similar to the COVID symptom list. I worked 5 days last week (12 hour shifts) and now have the worst cough I’ve ever experienced in my life. The only time I could take my mask off was while using the restroom. I don’t mind wearing one for a quick trip to the store but 12 hours a day for multiple days gets a bit ridiculous. I will also absolutely not take their vaccine.

orewashin

Why not wear a training mask that increases CO2? Win-win for us Peaters.

Attachments

• hawks.jpg
    hawks.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 36

boris

@Blossom My mother reported similar things from the hospital she works in. Some of the more scared workers wear the mask for the entire day without taking it off (even though they don't have to here) and feel really unwell afterwards.

Peat on mask wearing for prolonged periods of time:
Dr. Peat:
The effort of breathing increases lung stress—stretch and compression—increasing nitric oxide and other inflammation signals, similar to the effects of the virus.

Last edited:

orewashin

@Blossom My mother reported similar things from the hospital she works in. Some of the more scared workers wear the mask for the entire day without taking it off (even though they don't have to here) and feel really unwell afterwards.

Peat on mask wearing for prolonged periods of time:
Training masks have levels of resistance that you can select, and you can select a level that has no resistance and only creates "dead space" in which CO2 increases. I found that level to be less stressful than wearing a normal medical mask. Of course, it doesn't filter anything, but it's more comfortable and increases CO2 in the process.

Peatful

I don’t want to talk about masks specifically- I want to address the loss of our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

I believe the US will give way to a global world order in the next 10-20 years.

Our Constitution will be seen as not relevant or valuable- maybe in the same way people think about The Bible.

We have American missionary friends who love and gave decades of their lives to the Chinese.
In March- they literally got the last flight out of China to the US.

We asked if they are grieved and longing to go back: and their answer was a resounding NO.
What they saw regarding basic human rights- they would never go back; and they believe the US is headed in the same direction.

I want to be Amish.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don’t want to talk about masks specifically- I want to address the loss of our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Our Constitution will be seen as not relevant or valuable- maybe in the same way people think about The Bible.

We have American missionary friends who love and gave decades of their lives to the Chinese.

We asked if they are grieved and longing to go back: and their answer was a resounding NO.
What they saw regarding basic human rights- they would never go back; and they believe the US is headed in the same direction.

I want to be Amish.
So sad but I agree.

orewashin

I want to be Amish.
Why don't you become Libertarian?

JDreamer

People who have to wear them for 8 or more hours straight while working are starting to report suspicions that rebreathing their own germs is making them sick. Others argue that surgeons wear them for hours at a time so it should be fine. I don’t have any science to back this up it’s just what people around me are saying. Ironically their symptoms are quite similar to the COVID symptom list. I worked 5 days last week (12 hour shifts) and now have the worst cough I’ve ever experienced in my life. The only time I could take my mask off was while using the restroom. I don’t mind wearing one for a quick trip to the store but 12 hours a day for multiple days gets a bit ridiculous. I will also absolutely not take their vaccine.

Funny you say that. I wore a mask for the first time ever over to my sister's place (she's pregnant) to help her move some things. When I left I was coughing for a good 1-2 hours after that.

ruprmurdoch

Masks will help you grow fungus in your lungs, who will pay for this damage, state gubernator ? Gates? Fauci? I support Americans in fighting for they Constitutional laws, at least you have guns, so your fight have big chance to be win.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Masks will help you grow fungus in your lungs, who will pay for this damage, state gubernator ? Gates? Fauci? I support Americans in fighting for they Constitutional laws, at least you have guns, so your fight have big chance to be win.
It does seem like something I’ve never experienced before. My husband got sick before me and he has had to wear the same disposable surgical mask over and over. Thank you for mentioning the fungal angle. I hadn’t considered that possibility.

Peatful

It does seem like something I’ve never experienced before. My husband got sick before me and he has had to wear the same disposable surgical mask over and over. Thank you for mentioning the fungal angle. I hadn’t considered that possibility.
Pleurisy.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
The novelty of wearing a mask wore off a long time ago. I have to wear one at work except when at break or lunch. My nose is always full of mucus and I have to blow it often during the day. I wore a cloth mask at first but it screwed up my breathing and I felt like I was hyperventilating at times. I wear a paper surgical mask now. They tell us we have to use them for a week. That is gross, too. But I don’t have as many hyperventilation type episodes. I don’t mind wearing them in a store or the library for short times but 8 hours at work is getting old. I wouldn’t be able to wear one 12 hrs like @Blossom. I know wearing a mask gave me an ear infection.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
When I left I was coughing for a good 1-2 hours
The novelty of wearing a mask wore off a long time ago. I have to wear one at work except when at break or lunch. My nose is always full of mucus and I have to blow it often during the day. I wore a cloth mask at first but it screwed up my breathing and I felt like I was hyperventilating at times. I wear a paper surgical mask now. They tell us we have to use them for a week. That is gross, too. But I don’t have as many hyperventilation type episodes. I don’t mind wearing them in a store or the library for short times but 8 hours at work is getting old. I wouldn’t be able to wear one 12 hrs like @Blossom. I know wearing a mask gave me an ear infection.
It’s horrible. 8 hours is still too long.
Edit: I think the dirty masks are a huge problem.

Last edited:

Peatful

That’s interesting, I read about a grocery store clerk who was told by her doctor that her pleurisy from wearing a mask at work.
Oh, that is interesting/probable then.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh, that is interesting/probable then.
I’ve never had shortness of breath or coughing like this in my life and I’m an ex-smoker. Thank you for the suggestion!

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I want to be Amish.
I got this in my email today and thought of you.
What Can We Learn from The Amish?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals