France is close to shutting down amidst HUGE covid revolt...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

France is one of the few nations where the citizens have actual balls

England and Germany just full of sheep

rockarolla

1679755272581.png

The V Republic is coming to an end and its peoples, numb from three hundred centuries of slavery, are waking up?

Economic demands are replaced by political ones: in Toulouse (top photo) protesters carry the flag of Free Occitania, in Corsica (bottom left) they wave Corsican flags, and in Rennes they fight with the police under the symbol of the freedom of the Breton people.

God willing, the 45 peoples of France will be "free", and the next gems will decorate the Сrown.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubGjasm63Y0&t=6s

Peachy

(Translated) “A majority of French people (62%) consider – including 40% “certainly” – that the social movement against the pension reform must harden to make the executive back down.”

Peachy

“Juliette Binoche, Laure Calamy (“Call My Agent!”), Camille Cottin (“Stillwater”) and Michel Hazanavicius (“The Artist”) are among the 300 stars who signed an open letter addressed to France President Emmanuel Macron to demand the withdrawal of the retirement bill.

The letter was published in French newspaper Liberation ahead of massive and fiery protests that rallied more than a million people across the country on Thursday, according to local press. Despite the ongoing strikes, the government passed the unpopular bill last week to increase the retirement age from 62 to 64, and was allowed to bypass a vote by using a constitutional clause called 49.3.”

LeeLemonoil

Well France‘ police, at Least in a few Urban hotspots is known for its brutality and entitlement. Sometimes properties like that come back to haunt you.

If 3.5 million is true that’s a huge figure, over 5% of the population.

Despite being its largest neighbor, hardly any reporting in German msm of the masses. A kind of blackout. The fear is huge obviously.

Let’s see how the EU will react as executive. Hopefully some big mistakes.
https://twitter.com/dana916/status/1640033660144427008?t=ehxoci-dzWg1amXiNeVA1Q&s=19

Momma

I saw this uprising was over surveillance AI that was passed into law without a peoples vote?

So proud of these men and women.

Surprised the Getty and Rothschilds secret killing police force isn’t there for back up.

-Luke-

I saw this uprising was over surveillance AI that was passed into law without a peoples vote?

So proud of these men and women.

Surprised the Getty and Rothschilds secret killing police force isn’t there for back up.
The uprising and the strikes began with the raising of the retirement age from 62 to 64, which was decided by Macron's government bypassing the French parliament. The surveillance AI of crowds was voted for by the parliament if I see it right. But the uprising is now directed against more than the retirement age. Seems to be a general thing. Similar to the yellow vest protests from a few years ago that started as a protest against gasoline prices and turned into something much bigger.

You have to hand it to the French brothers and sisters, when they strike, they strike hard. Germans stand around with orange warning vests and blow into a whistle.

Momma

The uprising and the strikes began with the raising of the retirement age from 62 to 64, which was decided by Macron's government bypassing the French parliament. The surveillance AI of crowds was voted for by the parliament if I see it right. But the uprising is now directed against more than the retirement age. Seems to be a general thing. Similar to the yellow vest protests from a few years ago that started as a protest against gasoline prices and turned into something much bigger.

You have to hand it to the French brothers and sisters, when they strike, they strike hard. Germans stand around with orange warning vests and blow into a whistle.
Thank you. The AI surveillance is certainly troubling. I found a short video on it. Not easy to find. News not reporting this fight for human rights.

View: https://youtu.be/tQsH9YXf-24

-Luke-