France is close to shutting down amidst HUGE covid revolt...

Drareg

I saw those pictures, yet people won't wake up
Most people’s resources haven’t been pinched enough, soon they will be, as long bioenergetic resources are available and their expectations in life somewhat still attainable they will go along with it, once this is transgressed a revolt should start.

P

Peatness

Most people’s resources haven’t been pinched enough, soon they will be, as long bioenergetic resources are available and their expectations in life somewhat still attainable they will go along with it, once this is transgressed a revolt should start.
Sadly, that's the case everywhere. I hate living in a world where people are willing to watch other people suffer and think ‘I’m alright jack’ or ‘it’s not happening in my backyard’

haidut

Forum Supporter

The retail shortages seem to be deliberately engineered to push people into vaccination. The message is "get vaxxed...or no household good and no presents for Christmas". The plan is to the same for food next. I think this may be finally the straw that breaks the camel's back as TPTB cannot control fully the development of this process given the millions of people employed and all the intricacies of the supply chain. If true food shortages do happen in at least one major Western city, I suspect that would ignite a (civil) war in that country, which can easily spread to the rest of the "developed" world as a war/riot in say UK will affect supply lines in every Western country (and beyond).

Last edited:

Drareg

The retail shortages seem to be deliberately engineered to push people into vaccination. The message is "get vaxxed...or no household good and no presents for Christmas". The plan is to the same for food next. I think this may be finally the straw that breaks the camel's back as TPTB cannot control fully the development of this process given the millions of people employed and all the intricacies of the supply chain. If true food shortages do happen in at least one major Western city, I suspect that would ignite a (civil) war in that country, which can easily spread to the rest of the "developed" world as a war/riot in say UK will affect supply lines in every Western country (and beyond).
I’m starting to think that’s what they want, a break up of the USA.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Attachments

• b88cc246373197dba03b61660feb1852a460d58852996f41e6a2557d6e1011ee_1.jpg
    b88cc246373197dba03b61660feb1852a460d58852996f41e6a2557d6e1011ee_1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 85

-Luke-

yes I heard the news this morning - such a load of crap - it's coming to the over 50's soon and then who knows where it will stop. And because I have had no shots, I am banned from all these places until next August 2022.
Ot you could "ban" Macron in April 2022. What about the other candidates? Is this Zemmour guy any good or are there other hopeful candidates?

Veritas IV

Am new, Greetings and well wishes all.

From what i understand, Macron was railing against destructive Woke politics the other day, and fingered the US as it's exporter to other nations.

It appears that Macron is correct twice a day.

It's just the next part of the plan.
I think the PCR tests and vaccines are to get the catalist into people that makes 5G able to work in people.

"Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

"Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals