France is close to shutting down amidst HUGE covid revolt...

P

Peatness

@Pina

Nothing wrong with what you wrote and I agree on the defiant sentiment - although I took a shot.

But @David90 is clearly in the same camp. We may vary in our personal boundaries where to oppose. You won’t back down at all, he seeks at least to avoid the newer vaccines and I decided to get a shot to avoid disenfranchisement from the start.

But I oppose the mandatory and authoritarian aspects nonetheless. My personal limit is the booster need. When they begin to tie personal liberties to boosters than I’ll berserk next time

In the meantime we should stick together and not infight about where the details of personal resistance begin
Thank you for expressing your viewpoint. By taking the shot do you mean you have taken a covid injection? If so I am sorry and sad because deep in my heart I believe these shots are designed to harm. If I am wrong then I will just look very stupid but if I am right you are another person injured. I suffer chronic pain every single day and trust me some things are worse than death.

You are right it’s not a competition but I am hoping that healthy able individuals will make a stand for those of us not able to go out in the streets and reclaim our rights. It’s possible that I am projecting my own internal struggles with the pandemic onto others on the forum. If so then I am sorry. We are in this together and whatever choice each of us makes let it be informed and let the cost not be our lives.

LeeLemonoil

@Pina

Yes, I took the J&J-vaccine. I tried to mitigate potential effects with a supp and intervention regimen since I also like to err on the side of caution and assume they are harmful. The vector vaccines seem less harmful potentially to me what we simply cannot know.

I won’t take any type of booster ever.
Everyone, vaccinated or not will get infected with CoV once all distancing measures are abolished. I trust my organic immunity to handle That.

I took the vaccine because the pressure in my personal sourroundinbs not to be vaccinated was unbearable

LeeLemonoil

@Pina

Yes, I took the J&J-vaccine. I tried to mitigate potential effects with a supp and intervention regimen since I also like to err on the side of caution and assume they are harmful. The vector vaccines seem less harmful potentially to me what we simply cannot know.

Everyone, vaccinated or not will get infected with CoV once all distancing measures are abolished. I trust my organic immunity to handle That.

I took the vaccine because the pressure in my personal sourroundinbs not to be vaccinated was unbearable

P

Peatness

@Pina

I don't underestimate that kind of pressure, you have my sympathy on that front. I'm sorry there wasn’t another way round it for you.

Jerkboy

There was a lot of pressure to me as well from my environment. Mostly my parents. But I notice if you are strong willed and clear about it people will stop quickly and it is not a problem anymore. Only if you hesitate people will start piling on you and try to get you to take it. Perhaps because they smell a weakness in you where they think they can persuade you.

I feel bad for my parents. They both took two shots. On the other hand, they are grown humans and can make choices for themselves. People have to decide for themselves. Who knows. Maybe the vaccine is not that bad. I think it is more a way to convert society into a digital totalitarian society. I think the passports are the primary factor. The vaccines, perhaps not safe but they are the trojan horse to get this passport/digital ID going.

If you got the shot, at least get the vaccine passport and enjoy life. It is the least you can do. And maybe detoxify using things like sodium thioshulphate (with vitamin C), B vitamins, healthy diet, healthy lifestyle.

I do not think it is the end when you take the vaccine. But I do think it could take some effort to completely get rid of the side effects.

Vous avez tort. 2/3 de la population française est libérale et soutient les mesures. L'Europe occidentale a disparu depuis longtemps.
There is a little hope, I do not know if it is an endocrine phenomenon, the partially Latin ancestry or the mode of education or other, but even if the French are contaminated by the same problems as the others Westerners, the French are not at all hysterical like the Anglo-Saxons, especially in the face of controversial ideas. Having already visited an American high school, I was disturbed to see how some students were exaggeratedly shocked by certain remarks, notaments classified rightly or not at the extreme right. In France I could say what I wanted and be openly conservative, even most leftist high school students didn't care and that didn't prevent them from hanging out with me, there is no "cancel culture" in French society. as in Anglo-Saxon countries, the terrain is more conducive to the dissemination of new ideas.

P

Peatness

If you got the shot, at least get the vaccine passport and enjoy life. It is the least you can do. And maybe detoxify using things like sodium thioshulphate (with vitamin C), B vitamins, healthy diet, healthy lifestyle.
ADE this winter may be an issue

Thank you for expressing your viewpoint. By taking the shot do you mean you have taken a covid injection? If so I am sorry and sad because deep in my heart I believe these shots are designed to harm. If I am wrong then I will just look very stupid but if I am right you are another person injured. I suffer chronic pain every single day and trust me some things are worse than death.

You are right it’s not a competition but I am hoping that healthy able individuals will make a stand for those of us not able to go out in the streets and reclaim our rights. It’s possible that I am projecting my own internal struggles with the pandemic onto others on the forum. If so then I am sorry. We are in this together and whatever choice each of us makes let it be informed and let the cost not be our lives.

I am of the same thinking Pina, I would rather die healthy than to live sick.

Rick K

Last edited:

J.R.K

@Pina

Nothing wrong with what you wrote and I agree on the defiant sentiment - although I took a shot.

But @David90 is clearly in the same camp. We may vary in our personal boundaries where to oppose. You won’t back down at all, he seeks at least to avoid the newer vaccines and I decided to get a shot to avoid disenfranchisement from the start.

But I oppose the mandatory and authoritarian aspects nonetheless. My personal limit is the booster need. When they begin to tie personal liberties to boosters than I’ll berserk next time

In the meantime we should stick together and not infight about where the details of personal resistance begin
What shot did you get? Did you experience any side effects?

J.R.K

Sorry to hear of your chronic pain Pina! No worries on projecting your own struggles, I find that all of our struggles have a silver lining in that they are valuable teachers and provide a pathway to an insight which we never would have been able to access without them.
I also find that being able to share those burdens with other can at times provide shortcuts and give strength as they may be able to provide a perspective we had not yet considered or knew of ourselves.

P

Peatness

Sorry to hear of your chronic pain Pina! No worries on projecting your own struggles, I find that all of our struggles have a silver lining in that they are valuable teachers and provide a pathway to an insight which we never would have been able to access without them.
I also find that being able to share those burdens with other can at times provide shortcuts and give strength as they may be able to provide a perspective we had not yet considered or knew of ourselves.
Thank you

J.R.K

ADE this winter may be an issue
I fear that this winter will be the challenge test that determines whether the gene therapy is helpful or makes things worse. I do not know if those that have been treated and have antibodies from previous corona virus exposure will be in a better position or not but some immunologists say that data suggests that 80 to 90 percent of us already have immmunity from this corona virus. Whether you think it exists or not doesn’t matter the main goal now seems to be the vaccine and it’s subsequent passport. But I feel the challenge test and long term side effects are going to cause a large wake of injuries and mortality.

Lollipop2

I asked the dude who runs the pub what happens if the cops come and he said from talking to the gendarmes that they aren't doing this work, it is some kind of admin police and they work something like 9-4 M-F. On a busy Saturday night only one person had mentioned the health pass. We are in the deep country though, the cities are going to be way different. Out here there are too many rules and nobody follows them anyway.
? Exactly! Thanks for sharing. I feel ultimately this is what will happen.

Lollipop2

@Pina

This makes me so sad to read this. All the info we have posted about the concerns of these injections AND that ultimately there is no difference in the mRNA jabs and the vectors - all are designed to turn you into a disease producing organism for the remainder of your life, not to mention that you have permanently and irreparably changed your humanness. Everything we have been madly posting for over a year failed. Made no difference. You chose to harm yourself because of intense environmental pressure. What madness this world has become?

Please do not misunderstand me, I have no idea what pressure you were under - not criticizing - just deeply sad that we could have not made a difference for you. How many others like this? I am sooo incensed that the insane asylum we all are experiencing in the world puts people in this position.

Last edited:

yerrag

If only there were vaccines such as Sinovac, which is available in many countries in Asia, then @LeeLemonoil you would have taken that.

Sinovac isn't mRNA nor adenovirus. It is a attenuated virus vaccine. And can be called a vaccine and not a gene-therapy injection. The other popular China vaccine, I believe, is also a real vaccine.

But that is how Western Europe merely has the trappings of riches, but is tyrannical where it counts the most and harms the most.

LeeLemonoil

If only there were vaccines such as Sinovac, which is available in many countries in Asia, then @LeeLemonoil you would have taken that.

Sinovac isn't mRNA nor adenovirus. It is a attenuated virus vaccine. And can be called a vaccine and not a gene-therapy injection. The other popular China vaccine, I believe, is also a real vaccine.

But that is how Western Europe merely has the trappings of riches, but is tyrannical where it counts the most and harms the most.

Absolutely. There is no inactivated virion vaccine available here.
One is in the works in Western Europe but not yet admitted. Makes no sense. China has one, India has one, Russia has one. Old and fairly easy tech, but the west dont got one.

@Lollipop2

Well it’s either or. Either you’re right about the nature of the vaccines or not.
There is for one no shedding of spike proteins that I think you assume there is.

I don’t rule out it is designed to harm and I’m not comfortable to have gotten one.

Still, my personal and professional life was very much on the line. Yes that’s a sorry state of affairs on both personal and societal level and I’m painfully aware that this is what totalitarian would be or already is.

I’ve young kids. I decided to weigh my daily routine „unaffected“ by vaccine pressure as healthier than the vaccine health risk. That could be a grave error.
But I’m no pushover. Thus was the first and only covid vaccine for me. If my state will ever try to force another on me that’s the breaking point

Why? You could with fairly valid arguments (from „their“ POV) pressure people to get one. With all the escape mutations and the 100% probability of getting infected when you have kids in school and Kindergarten there is none anymore.

I will not allow my kids to be vaccinated with either vector or mRNA.

And I do think there are ways to handle a one shot vector vaccine like JJ. It starts topically with the shoulder that gets jabbed and doesn’t end for up to 6 week

Fight the Carrier, fight the immunity derangement, fight the protein synthesis and provide what is necessary for it.

Yucca

@Lollipop2

I will not allow my kids to be vaccinated with either vector or mRNA.

And I do think there are ways to handle a one shot vector vaccine like JJ. It starts topically with the shoulder that gets jabbed and doesn’t end for up to 6 week

Fight the Carrier, fight the immunity derangement, fight the protein synthesis and provide what is necessary for it.

can you elaborate about this ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals