DNA Of Every Baby Born In California Is Collected And Sold To Companies

x-ray peat

And Zionists have nothing to do with this?
That’s what they want you to believe. Scape-goating the Jews has been the ruling class’s favorite trick for 2,000 years. It’s remarkable how well it still works.

The majority of Zionists just believe in a State for the Jews. Certain high level Zionists and high level Masonic Jews work for the New World Order, just like people from all religions and races, but they are far from the top. They are purposely given highly visible roles to take the blame for the real powers of the world.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Oh Ledo, that's the wrong question to ask Mr Xray. Replace the word "Zionists" with "Jesuits" and you will have sent him the the right question. If you do, be prepared to receive 10 screens worth of endless rambling data "proving" his affirmative answer to your revamped question.
Yeah you’re probably right; I’m sure everyone prefers your pearls of wisdom lifted from your favorite unemployed blogger of anti-Jewish hate or Red Pill misogyny forum as opposed to fully referenced works by respected historians and high level statesmen.

Last edited:

fradon

Recently, I posted a news article on the truly Orwellian push for collecting as much DNA data from as many US citizens as possible.
Genetic Testing Companies Sell Your DNA, All Promise Of Privacy Is Bunk

There were some angry comments in that thread that I am being overly alarmist and that there is no evidence companies are abusing or selling the DNA information they collect. Aside from the additional press coverage I posted in that thread that clearly shows companies' specific goals is to package and sell that DNA profile to other companies, this new article below now adds the (state) government as a player in that sick scheme as well. Apparently, in California the neonatal genetic screening test is mandatory and there is no way to opt out of it. Moreover, California is one state that keeps this data indefinitely and sells it to private companies, without much control of what is being done with that data once it gets into the private companies' hands. Finally, when legislation was proposed in California to make the neonatal test opt-in by default there war a furious response from the hospital and insurance lobby to keep it mandatory because those industries were concerned people will "stop supplying DNA data".

@lisaferraro @GAF

use a midwife and have baby at home or go have it in a neighboring state..nevada, oregon, or arizona

L

lollipop

@haidut did you see this nightmare? The smart pill?

Smart pills dumb down medical care, experts warn: Researchers caution against rapid adoption of new tech

“Smart pills, or digital pills, are prescription medications equipped with edible electronic sensors that send wireless messages to devices, like patches and smartphones or tablets, outside the body when they are ingested. The first of its kind, which is used to treat patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, was approved for use in humans by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2017.

Some hope the technology will help patients and doctors track drug regimen compliance and increase patient adherence, which estimates show may save between $100 and $300 billion annually in the U.S. Others have concerns about patient privacy, consent and data sharing.”

Regina

Smart pills dumb down medical care, experts warn: Researchers caution against rapid adoption of new tech

“Smart pills, or digital pills, are prescription medications equipped with edible electronic sensors that send wireless messages to devices, like patches and smartphones or tablets, outside the body when they are ingested. The first of its kind, which is used to treat patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, was approved for use in humans by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2017.

Some hope the technology will help patients and doctors track drug regimen compliance and increase patient adherence, which estimates show may save between $100 and $300 billion annually in the U.S. Others have concerns about patient privacy, consent and data sharing.”
wtf :nailbiting:

tankasnowgod

I always love quotes like this "....which estimates show may save between $100 and $300 billion annually in the U.S. Others have concerns about patient privacy, consent and data sharing.”

Wow! That's a massive number! Sooo..... who was spending that money in the first place? And, who's going to be saving it? Literally, what does that even mean?

Forget your rights or invasion of privacy or anything like that..... there's theoretically hundreds of billions of dollars to someone or something or many someones or somethings at stake here!

L

lollipop

I always love quotes like this "....which estimates show may save between $100 and $300 billion annually in the U.S. Others have concerns about patient privacy, consent and data sharing.”

Wow! That's a massive number! Sooo..... who was spending that money in the first place? And, who's going to be saving it? Literally, what does that even mean?

Forget your rights or invasion of privacy or anything like that..... there's theoretically hundreds of billions of dollars to someone or something or many someones or somethings at stake here!
Right?!?!

tankasnowgod

Right?!?!

This issue was also pointed out to me by a few people who study the financial industry. Take this recent headline about Wells Fargo-

Wells Fargo hit with $2 billion fine over faulty mortgages

Now, obviously, $2 Billion is a huge number to pretty much any individual, small and medium size business, and even large businesses. But consider these three questions-

1. How much did the bank make on that? If it was, say, $20 Billion or more, is this simply a cost of doing business?

2. Who does Wells Fargo pay that fine too?

3. Can you confirm that Wells Fargo EVER paid this? I was told that, if you wanted to find that information out, it isn't a simple FOIA request, you have to actually go to court and sue for the right to find out if Wells Fargo (in this case) paid.

L

lollipop

This issue was also pointed out to me by a few people who study the financial industry. Take this recent headline about Wells Fargo-

Wells Fargo hit with $2 billion fine over faulty mortgages

Now, obviously, $2 Billion is a huge number to pretty much any individual, small and medium size business, and even large businesses. But consider these three questions-

1. How much did the bank make on that? If it was, say, $20 Billion or more, is this simply a cost of doing business?

2. Who does Wells Fargo pay that fine too?

3. Can you confirm that Wells Fargo EVER paid this? I was told that, if you wanted to find that information out, it isn't a simple FOIA request, you have to actually go to court and sue for the right to find out if Wells Fargo (in this case) paid.
Just WoW. Sue to find out. Keeping myself out of as many “modern systems” as possible has been working fairly well for me at the moment and I do not need to homestead or go off grid etc. Seriously though...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Not surprised at all. It is just the medicalized version of FitBit. In fact, technologies like FitBit are often just a decoy to test the market and habitualize people to the technology and invasion of privacy. Now that they are approved, there pills will likely become mandatory if you want the insurance to cover your medical care. Whatever "savings" the article talks about will go into the pocket of insurance companies. Remember, the patient's premium NEVER goes down, no matter what "savings" the industry talks about.

Epistrophy

Recently, my home state of Florida has written a bill that will protect people against the selling and data collecting of our genetic information. Hopefully we can pass this and have a chance of not being bombarded by greed. Although the bill is geared more towards insurance companies, hopefully it will carry over into other realms.
Florida's Genetic Information Bill Heads to House Floor | Florida News | 1290 WJNO