France is close to shutting down amidst HUGE covid revolt...

yerrag

It's not just about COVID. There is a tradition that sets the French apart. Was it the guillotine? Was Bastille Day a Zionist or Masonic intervention, or not at all? Is the French aristocracy infiltrated with Zionists or not? Is the Republican tradition stronger in France than in the UK? Why didn't France have no Brexit equivalent yet is first to go against COVID as a nation? Was it because France had undergone many internal civil strife in its past, such as the Huguenots vs Catholics, that it understands itself more than to be played by a Hegelian dialectic. Or perhaps it, as a people, understand the nature of secret societies in its midst that it has already been inoculated against it? A built-in skepticism and stoicism in its national DNA?

L

Lord Cola

It's not just about COVID. There is a tradition that sets the French apart. Was it the guillotine? Was Bastille Day a Zionist or Masonic intervention, or not at all? Is the French aristocracy infiltrated with Zionists or not? Is the Republican tradition stronger in France than in the UK? Why didn't France have no Brexit equivalent yet is first to go against COVID as a nation? Was it because France had undergone many internal civil strife in its past, such as the Huguenots vs Catholics, that it understands itself more than to be played by a Hegelian dialectic. Or perhaps it, as a people, understand the nature of secret societies in its midst that it has already been inoculated against it? A built-in skepticism and stoicism in its national DNA?
They could be using the tendency of the French to protest in order to create a situation for deploying nwo enforcers. Why would they abruptly introduce such a harsh measure that is guaranteed to cause a huge reaction rather than do it more gradually?

yerrag

They could be using the tendency of the French to protest in order to deploy nwo enforcers. Why would they abruptly introduce such a harsh measure that is guaranteed to cause a huge reaction rather than do it more gradually?
The French may just have a lower tolerance for government abuse of power, and so are the first o protest en masse.

And probably the design of French cities and towns allow for more personal interaction. And so congregating is easier. And rallying for a cause much easier to make happen. The plazas are being used, in contrast to American plazas that are practically just statues and fountains with no people. And if you are in a suburb, only strip malls and big malls. And subdivisions are designed to keep pedestrians away, favoring the use of cars which already disconnect residents.

Subdivisions of older designs allow more interaction, where you backyard meets your neighbors' backyards with no visible fence, and you can easily make a block party.

Go to places like Rochester NY and Cincinnati OH. Look at their city plazas. Go to Rome and Spain, and see how the plazas are filled with people.

You may be on to something though. I think the KZM (Khazarian Zionist Masonic) axis want to see how they handle France as France may be one of the worst case scenarios for them. If they can beat the French, Germans, Brits, and Americans would just be pieces of cake. And so would their former colonial outposts.

Badger

Vax forced on crying teenage female.
Looks or sounds like this is happening in a Spanish speaking country. Anybody know what Nuremberg tribunals on medical treatment would say about this?

View: https://twitter.com/whiterabbitnn/status/1425873632144740354?s=21

Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 15-09-27 White Rabbit News ❼ on Twitter.png

mariantos

Vax forced on crying teenage female.
Looks or sounds like this is happening in a Spanish speaking country. Anybody know what Nuremberg tribunals on medical treatment would say about this?

View: https://twitter.com/whiterabbitnn/status/1425873632144740354?s=21

View attachment 26643

We need a spanish-speaking brother in order to know the context, not to misinterpret and accuse those medical staff who only follow the protocol established above.

From what I see, it seems to me that the young woman is afraid of the sting itself, she seems to be accompanied by her mother or a friend, but I lean towards the mother, so she was not taken by force by doctors, but was carried by her mother.

At least that's what I deduce from the video.

Yucca

Again more than 200 events today in France.
seems that for the police we were only 250000.
Last week in Nice, we had a sticker system to count people, and we were in fact at least 23000 instead of 6000 (police).
So I guess all maths in France are about the same, you can make x 4 to get something real. So certainly 1 million last week.

Today « only » 11600 counted in Nice, but it’s a special week end when lots of tourist are going back to home, and the weather was terrible (35° Celsius, way too hot to walk for hours in the sun)
…but we had some help from Italian friends !

View: https://streamable.com/21tnjt

( « France-Italy, 2 hearts for liberty »)

nerfherder

This is my guess as to what will ultimately happen. Small business economics - ultimately, they can’t afford such measures.
I asked the dude who runs the pub what happens if the cops come and he said from talking to the gendarmes that they aren't doing this work, it is some kind of admin police and they work something like 9-4 M-F. On a busy Saturday night only one person had mentioned the health pass. We are in the deep country though, the cities are going to be way different. Out here there are too many rules and nobody follows them anyway.

David90

Johnson and Johnson vaccine is only one shot, less risky than AZ.

Also a french Enterprise named Valneva is creating an inactivated vaccine- maybe wait for that one
Any Chance we get something from Valneva over here in Germany too?. Even though i don't like Vaccine's, it would be perhaps a better choice as these mRNA one's.

LeeLemonoil

He
Any Chance we get something from Valneva over here in Germany too?. Even though i don't like Vaccine's, it would be perhaps a better choice as these mRNA one's.
Germany ordered 11 million doses for next „campaign“

P

Peatness

So rather than fighting for bodily autonomy and the right not to be enslaved you will take a ‘less risky option’? For how long you do you intend to do this? A year, 2 years? What about when they want you to take boosters? I hope the injections contain what is listed on the pack. A vaccine for a virus that has not been isolated during a pandemic held up by a fraudulent pcr testing. It all looks above board. If you want advance information on autoimmune disease feel free to PM.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tjGWIhI929Oo/

LeeLemonoil

@Pina

Nothing wrong with what you wrote and I agree on the defiant sentiment - although I took a shot.

But @David90 is clearly in the same camp. We may vary in our personal boundaries where to oppose. You won’t back down at all, he seeks at least to avoid the newer vaccines and I decided to get a shot to avoid disenfranchisement from the start.

But I oppose the mandatory and authoritarian aspects nonetheless. My personal limit is the booster need. When they begin to tie personal liberties to boosters than I’ll berserk next time

In the meantime we should stick together and not infight about where the details of personal resistance begin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals