France is close to shutting down amidst HUGE covid revolt...

ddjd

Pasted from a group I'm in....

STOCK UP ON FOOD PEOPLE. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG WINTER.

From France ???⚠️

UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass. Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job.

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence)
So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff.

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL healthcare here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc).

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab.

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement.
As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc.

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST FIGHT FOR FREEDOM OF OUR LIVES. RISE UP. STAND UP. THE TIME IS NOW.
???

FOLLOW US FOR MORE INFO ON COVID VAX INJURIES ????

JamesGatz

What a crazy world ... Interested to see what would happen to the US if something like this would happen, we seem to be slowly inching to this point, but it seems like this would spark a nationwide revolting as more people seem to be waking up in this country at least - I'm glad to see Abbott and De Santis put their foot down - it gives me confidence that this country at least will not take a nationwide mandate sitting down

Jasjeet

Full support for French protesters! I wish people in the UK had more balls. However, I do suspect that if the UK gov insisted on vaxx for NHS staff, they would also be up in arms and go on strike...which is why I guess it hasn't been proposed as of yet. Whichever country you're in it's def a good idea to stock up on essentials.

Ben.

Thanks for sharing. I've seen some of the protest videos but i'd still like to see more proof other than the text you've provided.

Either way, reading stuff like this makes me re-evaluate buying emergency food supplys.

Sefton10

Either way, reading stuff like this makes me re-evaluate buying emergency food supplys.
Always feels like an over reaction at the time but I’ve been stocking up. No indication of it yet (UK) but I think the winter could get messy.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Thanks for sharing. I've seen some of the protest videos but i'd still like to see more proof other than the text you've provided.

Yes I wonder if there's any French people in peat-dom that could confirm this

yerrag

Why France can and US can't do this?

Why not Germany? Heck, why not the Philippines?

Together.

I wish there is a way to send back the Statue of Liberty to France and simply erect an obelisk in its place.

The obelisk is the ultimate symbol of freedom from freedom after all.

LeeLemonoil

The French are very good at huge strikes, they do it regularly.

We Germans on the other hand do everything authorities tell us as long as the food is cheap and the tv is running.

And then you had the yellow wests not long ago that added another layer to the inclination of strikes.

It’s the only way. But I read a poll that the majority of frenchmen are pro vax-mandate. Can’t tell god true that is but it will be a very tense situation over there.

Allez les entfants- liberty once again depends on the French

There is a saying about Germans in regards to protesting, striking etc that sadly goes to the core of it:
If a German wants to rebel on the railroad platform he first buys a ticket

Sefton10

yerrag

The French are very good at huge strikes, they do it regularly.

We Germans on the other hand do everything authorities tell us as long as the food is cheap and the tv is running.

And then you had the yellow wests not long ago that added another layer to the inclination of strikes.

It’s the only way. But I read a poll that the majority of frenchmen are pro vax-mandate. Can’t tell god true that is but it will be a very tense situation over there.

Allez les entfants- liberty once again depends on the French

There is a saying about Germans in regards to protesting, striking etc that sadly goes to the core of it:
If a German wants to rebel on the railroad platform he first buys a ticket
I'm curious how French can organize to gather for a rally if social media is censored, and print media and broadcast is censored.

How do they manage to do that? Do they have Paul Reveres among them? Or does having plazas that are well utilized allow for people to build up a rally easily?

I know the concept of plazas is foreign to the US and maybe that is by design. And in its place are malls.

Ben.

Always feels like an over reaction at the time but I’ve been stocking up. No indication of it yet (UK) but I think the winter could get messy.

Yeah exactly that. On the other hand i always think that if everything is somewhat fine in the future, the food can still be eaten before it expires. So other than a initial cost and storage, there is no real downside to it.

BrianF

France needs a Revolution 2.0 and I'm pretty sure the people will win again quite easily. And unless the diminutive closet dweller times his escape correctly, the guillotine will make a comeback. Though the 'handlers' of this former Rothschild banker might decide its best he doesn't make an escape. They can be kinda' perfidious in that way..

Sefton10

Yeah exactly that. On the other hand i always think that if everything is somewhat fine in the future, the food can still be eaten before it expires. So other than a initial cost and storage, there is no real downside to it.
Exactly. Just yesterday I had 25 cans of canned oysters and two 3.5kg tubs of raw honey delivered. That stuff will last years if it needs to. I think the up front cost of stocking up is largely offset by peace of mind too.

SeamusR

From France ???⚠️

UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass. Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job.

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence)
So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff.

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL healthcare here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc).

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab.

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement.
As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc.

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST FIGHT FOR FREEDOM OF OUR LIVES. RISE UP. STAND UP. THE TIME IS NOW.
???

I live in France and I do find this post leaning very much towards sensationalism.

Most of the data and predictions are the absolute worst case scenarios (the legal penalties for example).

For a more rounded summary of the new requirements, I'd recommend looking at the following.

And FYI I have not been vaccinated, I do believe in free choice, the next 3 months is going to be a minor inconvenience at best for me, live goes on certainly around where I live. Worst case scenario I can always get the AstraZenica jab to minimize the risk.

Rick K

From France ???⚠️

UPDATE:

???

Blessings to all of you. You are in my prayers. Godspeed.

LeeLemonoil

I live in France and I do find this post leaning very much towards sensationalism.

Most of the data and predictions are the absolute worst case scenarios (the legal penalties for example).

For a more rounded summary of the new requirements, I'd recommend looking at the following.

And FYI I have not been vaccinated, I do believe in free choice, the next 3 months is going to be a minor inconvenience at best for me, live goes on certainly around where I live. Worst case scenario I can always get the AstraZenica jab to minimize the risk.

Johnson and Johnson vaccine is only one shot, less risky than AZ.

Also a french Enterprise named Valneva is creating an inactivated vaccine- maybe wait for that one

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals