Time To Revolt? Mask Mandates & Social Distancing & The "new Normal?"

tankasnowgod

Seems more and more states will keep implementing mask mandate laws -- i.e. requiring everyone to wear masks anywhere outside their homes or possibly being subject to criminal charges/misdemeanors/fines/etc.

Like others probably imagine there might just be a "tipping point" where the so called guise for calling "safety measures" goes so far against human freedom and/or common sense even that more people will stand and fight against it.

I have to admit that I am not too thrilled with the ultimatum of having to do whatever is posed as "necessary" against my natural or organic will or be possibly coined as a criminal. It isn't the worst thing in the world to be "forced" to wear a mask outdoors, but what comes next? Vaccine to save the day and then masks no more? Will there really be a point where vaccination is then the ultimatum -- get vaccinated or remain masked/sealed away/imprisoned from the others who comply?

Vaccination or imprisonment/isolation? Is that what we've come to/are coming to?

I haven't been out anywhere yet since this new implementation has been put in to effect, but curious to see how things are working out with these mandates, effectively trying to force people to hide/block their faces at all times out of their homes under the threat of jail time if people do not comply.

What is the end game? Just a crumbling infrastructure slowly collapsing more and more?

I can't imagine that -- if no people decided to wear masks -- everyone would be arrested. It becomes really unreasonable to arrest everyone, so the hopes might just be that most simply comply and the non-complying minority get outed negatively and/or "punished" somehow. It really is a "rule" only if most follow it/don't question it/accept it no matter what -- the dynamics of things change when things go more inverse though, especially when said rules are questionable or possibly even a bit ridiculous.

One point, they aren't "mask laws," they likely fall under either "mandate," "code," or "guidance." Most "laws" aren't really "laws" at all (at least in the US), unless there is some sort of injured party, like in theft or assault, for example.

Most of what you are hearing is rhetoric. For example, did you actually download and read any part of any state or local mandate? My guess is you didn't, and the vast majority of others probably didn't, either.

Gavin Newsom in CA, for example, has basically been throwing a temper tantrum on Twitter (as have other governors and mayors) whining that people need to wear masks. But if you even read the most recent "guidance," it hasn't changed anything, really. You can still be outside without a mask the vast majority of the time, even according to the "guidance." And there is no suggested penalty for violating such "guidance," basically making it unenforceable, not like that was practical in the first place, anyway. People don't understand how much manpower it really takes to force someone into compliance with something if they don't volunteer. So much is really mind control and theater.

Every one of these mandates and such would fall under "color of law," meaning they are only enforceable if you agree to it. Every one of these orders is repugnant to the Constitution, anyway. Many people just go along with what they are told, anyway. In my area (and I suspect many others), the police/sheriff haven't even hassled anyone about it. As far as "being arrested...." is that even a suggested penalty under your local code? Will you get arrested and thrown in jail for days, weeks, or years for running a stop sign?

None of this is to suggest there isn't some sinister end game (I think that's a distinct possibility), but when people don't even try to understand what they are doing, they are not going to know what to do about it.

tankasnowgod

I don’t want to talk about masks specifically- I want to address the loss of our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Question..... have you ever read the Constitution? Because if you had, and really understood, you would know that the Constitution doesn't grant you any rights. There is no such thing as Constitutional Rights. You have Constitutionally Protected Rights. It didn't give you anything. How can a piece of paper give you rights?

It's a key difference, and it's why so many people fear they are losing something that they never really had in the first place. If you read the Constitution and Bill of Rights, you would understand that they are heavily rooted in Common Law, and the idea that all rights come from the creator.

tankasnowgod

Others argue that surgeons wear them for hours at a time so it should be fine.

The surgeon argument is ridiculous. It's like saying "Look, there are Olympic Athletes that have run a few marathons in their life, so the average couch potato should be able to run 5 marathons a week for 8 weeks."

Some obvious problems, of course, are that it's occasional vs every day, the level of equipment (fresh surgical masks vs. whatever the general public is doing), highly skilled but light physical effort activity vs. all degrees of physical activity (say, stocking store shelves, maybe?), someone who's been wearing masks with some regularity for 5,10,20+ years vs. people who never wore them before in their life. I don't doubt there are others, but that's enough to destroy that argument right there.

Lejeboca

Nice three posts above, @tankasnowgod !

Re: Masks
I went to the State Ruler's site itself, printed out its *** executive order (EO) and carry it on me (instead of a mask :): ), in case some clueless person asks. But no one asked for it so far, and I haven't worn a mask in this plan-demic yet.
The EO says:
"Persons with health conditions that prohibit wearing a face covering. Nothing in this
Order shall require the use of a face covering by any person for whom doing so would be
contrary to his or her health or safety because of a medical condition.

Any person who declines to wear a face covering because of a medical condition shall
not be required to produce or carry medical documentation verifying the stated condition nor
shall the person be required to identify the precise underlying medical condition.
"

Goat-e

In the UK they are already mandatory on public transport. Maybe we should all wear these instead
Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 17.56.06.png

The MET police had spent untold amounts of money on facial recognition cameras to cover the whole city, now rendered useless by the government's own law...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The surgeon argument is ridiculous. It's like saying "Look, there are Olympic Athletes that have run a few marathons in their life, so the average couch potato should be able to run 5 marathons a week for 8 weeks."

Some obvious problems, of course, are that it's occasional vs every day, the level of equipment (fresh surgical masks vs. whatever the general public is doing), highly skilled but light physical effort activity vs. all degrees of physical activity (say, stocking store shelves, maybe?), someone who's been wearing masks with some regularity for 5,10,20+ years vs. people who never wore them before in their life. I don't doubt there are others, but that's enough to destroy that argument right there.
I was thinking that as well. Going from wearing a mask occasionally if at all to constantly wearing a dirty mask the entire 40+ hour work week is a huge difference. I’m sure surgeons aren’t wearing the same mask for weeks on end either. When this all started I had to use the same N95 for 2 weeks.

OP
MetabolicTrash
@tankasnowgod

I do see that -- under the hood -- lots of enforcement really just boils down to compliance/agreement. As I said, if most didn't follow any rule or law or whatnot, I couldn't really see it being enforced -- "law" or "rule" is usually just what most choose to comply with in a sense.

Overall, though, these things don't change the fact that arrests and uncivil things have supposedly happened as a result of people going against said "unenforceable" cases. There are also curfews, lockdowns and stay at home "orders" that some have been penalized for not adhering to. I think there a woman who was arrested supposedly for "terroristic threat" by simply claiming she was going to "spread the virus to everyone." If something partly inane as that can be considered terrorism and justifying in an arrest to the degree of pursuing someone I can't be too sure that any other seemingly ridiculous things of a lesser nature (i.e. walking around in a mall, shopping strip or any gathering areas with out a mask) might not also result in police involvement and some form of enforcing of penalty, arrests, fines, etc. too.

After all it's not like police only arrest and/or charge and cause harm to others because it is justified or even really an enforceable law. Police -- at the bottom line -- can really even "enforce" whatever by the same color of law as far as I know, even if it's questionably a law at all (blurred line between policy, law/common law, color of law, rules, suggestions, etc.) You can fight against anything you believe was unfairly done, but that doesn't change the past/what was already done unfairly to you under a presumed body of power that could enforce things upon you/threaten you/arrest you too.

My proposal is just that merely -- for the "powers that be" so to speak -- people can be in limbo between fighting for their choice to act/not act or do/not do and the law/etc. fighting against them in "following policy" or "keeping the peace." As the idea of a "police state" takes some effect you really don't necessary have any just outcomes when your freedom to make a decision is potentially threatened by the clashing with what a corporate, governmental or any other "authoritarian body" tries to impose on you, arrests/charges or otherwise.

There is also lots of info going about regarding police and "use of force" tactics on people (usually assault and/or battery) for not complying with whatever body of order they can/choose to issue. If some police so freely will put their hands on someone for not doing whatever they request imagine how things would turn out with a more militant police institutionalization when it comes to a heightened fear of a "global pandemic" and so on. Police are obligated and willingly do act as a body of order vessel/system in a similar fashion to militant force -- so it really might boil down to "us" (non-police) vs. those who are trying to enforce whatever from whoever as part of their role/position (police/military/state/etc.)

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod\
Overall, though, these things don't change the fact that arrests and uncivil things have supposedly happened as a result of people going against said "unenforceable" cases. There are also curfews, lockdowns and stay at home "orders" that some have been penalized for not adhering to. I think there a woman who was arrested supposedly for "terroristic threat" by simply claiming she was going to "spread the virus to everyone." If something partly inane as that can be considered terrorism and justifying in an arrest to the degree of pursuing someone I can't be too sure that any other seemingly ridiculous things of a lesser nature (i.e. walking around in a mall, shopping strip or any gathering areas with out a mask) might not also result in police involvement and some form of enforcing of penalty, arrests, fines, etc. too.

Part of my point is that you don't know any specifics and are assuming worst case scenarios. The bolded line illustrates that.

You "think" this woman was arrested? On a "Terrorist threat?" For simply saying something? When? Where? How? What was her name? Arresting officers name? Did she have a prior record? Who reported it? Maybe you mixed up a couple different cases.

Just like in your original post, you stated that people "hide/block their faces at all times out of their homes under the threat of jail time if people do not comply." Okay, where was the threat of jail in any order or mandate or guidance? Implicit or implied? Some don't list any penalties, others I've seen suggest fines. Do you know of a mandate anywhere that states jail time could be a penalty for not wearing a mask?

Mask exempt form attached.

Basically says that
1) the ADA has some medical disabilities that would be worsened by mask wearing
2) by HIPAA privacy standards, you do not have to disclose what your medical condition is
3) if someone forces you to wear a mask they will sign their name, job position, etc, and if you become sick because of that, the fine in the court of law is between $70,000-150,000

I personally don't know that I would be so bold as to have this conversation over and over again but it's one way to fight against the bullsht

The YouTube redirect link for the PDF is here

Attachments

• MASK-EXEMPTION04-1.pdf
    141.4 KB · Views: 28

tara

AIUI, masks should be changed when they get damp from breathing in them. I'm not sure, but I think that might be a few hours or so, maybe more in high risk situations. I think many people are not managing to do this because supply is short in many places. I imaging reusing the same used mask for far too long might be problematic.

There seems to be some good evidence that if a large proportion of the population is wearing masks, it can reduce the spread significantly. N95 masks are good, but for general wear away from extra high risk settings like round people infectious with COVID-19, even simple cotton masks significantly reduce the particulate spread from talking, breathing etc, and are useful. Get enough people wearing masks, and the epidemic has a better chance of slowing to R0 <1.

I expect that there are a few people for whom mask wearing does cause problems, and that the shortage of supply is an issue. If everyone who can wear a mask does, it will likely make the world safer for them too.

Whatever you all think your rights ought to be, if you have access to masks or can easily put some together yourself, I'd encourage as many people as possible to wear masks if it is not doing you particular harm, to protect the people around you.

I don't think wearing masks, required or not, is as restrictive for most people as prolonged isolation. Nor is it as invasive physically for most people as vaccines. For most people, for limited periods, they are a benign, sensible way to contribute to helping keep your community safe. Everyone should have an interest in protecting the community from unnecessary spread.

Max23

People who have to wear them for 8 or more hours straight while working are starting to report suspicions that rebreathing their own germs is making them sick. Others argue that surgeons wear them for hours at a time so it should be fine. I don’t have any science to back this up it’s just what people around me are saying. Ironically their symptoms are quite similar to the COVID symptom list. I worked 5 days last week (12 hour shifts) and now have the worst cough I’ve ever experienced in my life. The only time I could take my mask off was while using the restroom. I don’t mind wearing one for a quick trip to the store but 12 hours a day for multiple days gets a bit ridiculous. I will also absolutely not take their vaccine.

This is the article that you can not post on Facebook anymore without censorship Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy. It has some references like this one: https://medcraveonline.com/JLPRR/JLPRR-01-00021.pdf. That one has 19 references if anyone wants to go through them. One of the studies say that face masks definitely cause headaches for health care workers. I think they are negative in several ways. In addition to some of the mentioned topics I would also think they disturb the endocrine system, inhibit detoxification, increase effect of pathogens and inhibit the positive effect of microorganisms because viruses are an important communication tool between organisms and so are bacteria and fungi. Face masks are a tool to enforce health security among other things. In the future and even now you have no right for health, you have the right for health security.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is the article that you can not post on Facebook anymore without censorship Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy. It has some references like this one: https://medcraveonline.com/JLPRR/JLPRR-01-00021.pdf. That one has 19 references if anyone wants to go through them. One of the studies say that face masks definitely cause headaches for health care workers. I think they are negative in several ways. In addition to some of the mentioned topics I would also think they disturb the endocrine system, inhibit detoxification, increase effect of pathogens and inhibit the positive effect of microorganisms because viruses are an important communication tool between organisms and so are bacteria and fungi. Face masks are a tool to enforce health security among other things. In the future and even now you have no right for health, you have the right for health security.
Thank you so much for sharing this article.

Gone Peating

I don’t want to talk about masks specifically- I want to address the loss of our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

I believe the US will give way to a global world order in the next 10-20 years.

Our Constitution will be seen as not relevant or valuable- maybe in the same way people think about The Bible.

We have American missionary friends who love and gave decades of their lives to the Chinese.
In March- they literally got the last flight out of China to the US.

We asked if they are grieved and longing to go back: and their answer was a resounding NO.
What they saw regarding basic human rights- they would never go back; and they believe the US is headed in the same direction.

I want to be Amish.

I lived in China a few years ago and agree.

What started in Russia and China will end in America

Nicole W.

One point, they aren't "mask laws," they likely fall under either "mandate," "code," or "guidance." Most "laws" aren't really "laws" at all (at least in the US), unless there is some sort of injured party, like in theft or assault, for example.

Most of what you are hearing is rhetoric. For example, did you actually download and read any part of any state or local mandate? My guess is you didn't, and the vast majority of others probably didn't, either.

Gavin Newsom in CA, for example, has basically been throwing a temper tantrum on Twitter (as have other governors and mayors) whining that people need to wear masks. But if you even read the most recent "guidance," it hasn't changed anything, really. You can still be outside without a mask the vast majority of the time, even according to the "guidance." And there is no suggested penalty for violating such "guidance," basically making it unenforceable, not like that was practical in the first place, anyway. People don't understand how much manpower it really takes to force someone into compliance with something if they don't volunteer. So much is really mind control and theater.

Every one of these mandates and such would fall under "color of law," meaning they are only enforceable if you agree to it. Every one of these orders is repugnant to the Constitution, anyway. Many people just go along with what they are told, anyway. In my area (and I suspect many others), the police/sheriff haven't even hassled anyone about it. As far as "being arrested...." is that even a suggested penalty under your local code? Will you get arrested and thrown in jail for days, weeks, or years for running a stop sign?

None of this is to suggest there isn't some sinister end game (I think that's a distinct possibility), but when people don't even try to understand what they are doing, they are not going to know what to do about it.
Here in the Bay Area, a San Mateo supervisor is imploring Gavin Newsome to put some teeth behind the mask wearing guidelines, suggesting that people be fined for infractions; $100 for a first time infraction and up to $500 for a third offense. He’s suggesting community service officers do the enforcing, who will likely rely on the public to report/ snitch on other people’s noncompliance. It’s getting pretty scary around here.

haidut

Forum Supporter
People who have to wear them for 8 or more hours straight while working are starting to report suspicions that rebreathing their own germs is making them sick. Others argue that surgeons wear them for hours at a time so it should be fine. I don’t have any science to back this up it’s just what people around me are saying. Ironically their symptoms are quite similar to the COVID symptom list. I worked 5 days last week (12 hour shifts) and now have the worst cough I’ve ever experienced in my life. The only time I could take my mask off was while using the restroom. I don’t mind wearing one for a quick trip to the store but 12 hours a day for multiple days gets a bit ridiculous. I will also absolutely not take their vaccine.

There is also the already proven pro-inflammatory effect of masks due to causing strained breathing. This is quite different from breathing air with higher CO2 - the process of breathing when using Carbogen is not physically strained, but with the masks it is. That mask-induced strain causes the immediate increase of NO and histamine in the lungs. Also, since most of the serotonin is inactivated in the lungs, straining the lungs results in reduction of serotonin uptake and decreased enzymatic deactivation, which ultimately results in systemic elevation of serotonin.
So, chronic mask breathing = at best lung inflammation (hence the difficulty breathing you experienced), at worst systemic serotonin overload and re-breathing of viral particles.
Lung function – Metabolic.
Role of the lungs in serotonin inactivation

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
According to an OSHA source I recently read, N95 masks are intended for CONTAMINATED areas - what you breath IN is filtered, whereas what you breath OUT is UNFILTERED ("valve" designed to reduce back-pressure) as it is going into an already-contaminated area. OTOH, surgical masks are designed for a STERILE area, such as an operating room and are not intended for use over a protracted period of time. Outdoor masks are for protecting against pollen and particulates.

Apparently we are requested to wear any of the above whether sensible or not.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
There is also the already proven pro-inflammatory effect of masks due to causing strained breathing. This is quite different from breathing air with higher CO2 - the process of breathing when using Carbogen is not physically strained, but with the masks it is. That mask-induced strain causes the immediate increase of NO and histamine in the lungs. Also, since most of the serotonin is inactivated in the lungs, straining the lungs results in reduction of serotonin uptake and decreased enzymatic deactivation, which ultimately results in systemic elevation of serotonin.
So, chronic mask breathing = at best lung inflammation (hence the difficulty breathing you experienced), at worst systemic serotonin overload and re-breathing of viral particles.
Lung function – Metabolic.
Role of the lungs in serotonin inactivation
Thank you, I remember reading a bit from Peat about the NO and had thought about the serotonin issue but I appreciate how you summarized it all so clearly. I did definitely feel stressful and seems like 60 hours of wearing a dirty mask last week just overwhelmed my system. It’s sad because so many people have to do the same and I’m certain we will have a rise in respiratory illness from just masks alone.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
According to an OSHA source I recently read, N95 masks are intended for CONTAMINATED areas - what you breath IN is filtered, whereas what you breath OUT is UNFILTERED ("valve" designed to reduce back-pressure) as it is going into an already-contaminated area. OTOH, surgical masks are designed for a STERILE area, such as an operating room and are not intended for use over a protracted period of time. Outdoor masks are for protecting against pollen and particulates.

Apparently we are requested to wear any of the above whether sensible or not.
It makes no sense whatsoever and seems purposely designed to make people sick. It’s as illogical as the dietary guidelines but worse because masks cause harm quicker.

tankasnowgod

Thank you, I remember reading a bit from Peat about the NO and had thought about the serotonin issue but I appreciate how you summarized it all so clearly. I did definitely feel stressful and seems like 60 hours of wearing a dirty mask last week just overwhelmed my system. It’s sad because so many people have to do the same and I’m certain we will have a rise in respiratory illness from just masks alone.

It makes no sense whatsoever and seems purposely designed to make people sick. It’s as illogical as the dietary guidelines but worse because masks cause harm quicker.

Almost like "the virus" didn't create the pandemic of respiratory disease they wanted, so they had to resort to other methods.....

Remember, in China, they diagnosed people with COVID with a CT Scan alone. In the US and other places, several people report being diagnosed without any sort of viral test, or despite negative results. Maybe the mask mandates are designed to create the supposed "second wave......"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals