Oregon mulling making masks and social distancing PERMANENT

Mito

Doesn't matter what explanations or excuses are made...... the stock market hit ALL TIME HIGHS right as unemployment was SKYROCKETING. Even if the staggering 50 Million job loss number was "priced in," the fact remains, it has nothing at all to do with the actual economy, that being goods and services that are traded and sold. And some of the darling stocks prove this.

Tesla didn't have a "profitable" year until 2020, and the stock price in December of 2019 was still near $200, giving a company that NEVER turned a profit in a year a market cap of $167 Billion. Insanity. And the truth is, the profit in 2020 didn't come from selling cars-

Moderna is another excellent example of this fraud economy. They never even brought a single product to market before 2021, but as Anthony Colpo notes-

The only issue there is that that quote isn't quite fair to Enron. It was dodgy accounting that brought that company down. But, at least they had an actual product/service that they sold for several decades.

If you compare Moderna to a company like IdealabsDC (which are in a roughly similar sector), the valuation is even more outrageous. IdealabsDC has brought more than 30+ products to market, despite being founded AFTER Moderna. Based on Products alone, why isn't IdealabsDC sitting on a Market Cap of more than a trillion dollars?

Again, the stock market has as much to do with the real economy as a guy winning at Monopoly has to do with his business acumen.
Correct because the stock market tries to predict the future, but the future is unpredictable. Many new companies have a build up initially in the stock price in anticipation of future profit, but often it doesn’t materialize and people lose money. Stock prices correct over the long term and follow profits pretty closely.

Rick K

Doesn't matter what explanations or excuses are made...... the stock market hit ALL TIME HIGHS right as unemployment was SKYROCKETING. Even if the staggering 50 Million job loss number was "priced in," the fact remains, it has nothing at all to do with the actual economy, that being goods and services that are traded and sold. And some of the darling stocks prove this.

Tesla didn't have a "profitable" year until 2020, and the stock price in December of 2019 was still near $200, giving a company that NEVER turned a profit in a year a market cap of $167 Billion. Insanity. And the truth is, the profit in 2020 didn't come from selling cars-

Moderna is another excellent example of this fraud economy. They never even brought a single product to market before 2021, but as Anthony Colpo notes-

The only issue there is that that quote isn't quite fair to Enron. It was dodgy accounting that brought that company down. But, at least they had an actual product/service that they sold for several decades.

If you compare Moderna to a company like IdealabsDC (which are in a roughly similar sector), the valuation is even more outrageous. IdealabsDC has brought more than 30+ products to market, despite being founded AFTER Moderna. Based on Products alone, why isn't IdealabsDC sitting on a Market Cap of more than a trillion dollars?

Again, the stock market has as much to do with the real economy as a guy winning at Monopoly has to do with his business acumen.
So true. How traders make a profit from shorting someone else or because of bad debt being insured or betting on a collapsing market shows the surreal world they live in which has nothing to do with real economy.

Rick K

/Well said Rick K the pot is starting to boil in Ontario right now. Are you seeing more pressure from your area ,”to be a responsible citizen and do your part to protect the people around you by getting the vaccine?”
I don't think I can answer objectively. I keep very much to myself and speak to others only when necessary. I just prefer solitude. This forum is the only place I vent. I don't participate in social media of any kind and avoid all forms of news outlets. The family members I do keep in touch with are all onboard the pandemic train and my mother has exploded in anger at me when I told her that none of this is real. They have all received their disease incurring injections and I suspect they will be angry that I will not be. No one that I work with has gotten it. I have been labelled the ubiquitous "conspiracy nut" by family members. Haven't told them about the truth about 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination yet...:)

J.R.K

I don't think I can answer objectively. I keep very much to myself and speak to others only when necessary. I just prefer solitude. This forum is the only place I vent. I don't participate in social media of any kind and avoid all forms of news outlets. The family members I do keep in touch with are all onboard the pandemic train and my mother has exploded in anger at me when I told her that none of this is real. They have all received their disease incurring injections and I suspect they will be angry that I will not be. No one that I work with has gotten it. I have been labelled the ubiquitous "conspiracy nut" by family members. Haven't told them about the truth about 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination yet...:)
My friend you tell an all to familiar story, we share much common ground. My only difference is that I share very little with the people around me in terms of the point of views shared in the forum, Danny Roddy, Haidut’s blog. I find that people don’t want to hear an alternative point of view.
I am starting to hypothesize that having an open mind is a characteristic of people with higher energy levels,while I myself may not necessarily agree with everyone else’s point of view, I realize that it is their point of view, and I respect that.
That being said though I do have issue with those that try to impose their point of view on others and myself, I feel that a rigid mind may be a sign of low energy state. Just my two cents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom