Time To Revolt? Mask Mandates & Social Distancing & The "new Normal?"

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Almost like "the virus" didn't create the pandemic of respiratory disease they wanted, so they had to resort to other methods.....

Remember, in China, they diagnosed people with COVID with a CT Scan alone. In the US and other places, several people report being diagnosed without any sort of viral test, or despite negative results. Maybe the mask mandates are designed to create the supposed "second wave......"
Yep, exactly.

tankasnowgod

Beyond that, I was actually surprised to find some studies that found no statistical difference in the operating room when staff was or was not wearing masks-

Is a mask necessary in the operating theatre?
Use of Face Masks by Non-Scrubbed Operating Room Staff: A Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed

In both those studies, the non mask group reported fewer infections of the surgical site, although it didn't reach statistical significance. Still......... fewer with no masks!

tankasnowgod

Yep, exactly.

Random thought here.....

I know, as a nurse, they may have different standards, but apparently, employers requiring a mask may be violating OSHA standards. I saw this video...

and this one, by an Ohio State Senator-

Combined with the two studies I posted above showing that masks might not even be effective in an operating room....... you may want to file a complaint with OSHA.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Random thought here.....

I know, as a nurse, they may have different standards, but apparently, employers requiring a mask may be violating OSHA standards. I saw this video...

and this one, by an Ohio State Senator-

Combined with the two studies I posted above showing that masks might not even be effective in an operating room....... you may want to file a complaint with OSHA.

I gave the acute care hospital my notice recently but I’m keeping my position at a long term acute care hospital that I’ve worked at for 10 years and only requires a mask in the common areas. It wasn’t solely the mask issue but I’m sure if I stayed and filed an OSHA complaint they would fabricate a reason to fire me.
I had some viral symptoms early on in the ‘pandemic’ and my doctor wanted me to quarantine but the acute care hospital refused to let me take off work even with a statement from his office. I believe the symptoms were from being required to wear the same n95 for two weeks straight but the fact that they care so little for their staff just ruined my attitude about working there. It’s bad for health care workers right now.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will keep that in mind if the other hospital starts requiring continuous mask use.

Energizer

All these people acting like lemmings due to the corona mass psychosis make me want to
move far, far away from industrialized society like the Amish. I used to turn my nose up at
Amish and think they were a little nutty, but now I feel like I'm the nutty one for living in
civilization when it seems hell-bent towards its own destruction.

Then again, that seems to be the recurring theme, but things aren't going well considering
so many are just going along and doing what they're told. Those of you that have been able to
already moved out to the countryside and have been practicing permaculture techniques to
reduce your dependency on the system, I salute you, you're ahead of the game. Of course forming
your own "island" out in the countryside doesn't save the world, but at least you have some peace.

Last edited:

ruprmurdoch

If I would live in USA, I could live only in state where you can have gun legally. Gun=freedom.

tankasnowgod

If I would live in USA, I could live only in state where you can have gun legally. Gun=freedom.

That would still literally be every state. While it's true that many states have attacked your God given and Constitutionally Protected Right to own firearms by passing various codes and ordinances, and others are much more friendly to them, it's still legal everywhere. From my understanding, if you repatriate yourself back to the Republic, even most of those restrictions fall away.

David PS

-Luke-

Mask mandates were lifted almost everywhere (except hospitals, etc. or trains) here in Germany last week. And yet some companies continue to insist on masks. I got shouted at last week for entering my local bank without a mask. The same thing happened to me when I entered a copy shop because I wanted to print something. The majority of people continue to wear masks when grocery shopping, even though they no longer have to.

So yes, it has become the new normal for many people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals