I've avoided wearing masks thanks to mindset change!

BearWithMe

[...]

I think holding any negative emotion in your body can provide an entry point through which negative emotions/judgments from others can enter. If you're disgusted by others, perhaps they will be more easily disgusted by you.

I was extremely angry at my ex one day last week. I went to the store, did the mental prep...and it didn't work! First and only time in many many months I was stopped and asked to mask up. I was shocked. Only afterward was the connection made.

All I can conclude is that an absence of negativity is just as important as the presence of positivity.

[...]
This. Exactly, this. Going maskless with negative emotions is huge invitation to a conflict.

Going maskless with an attitude that you have extemption or something PLUS with a fear of others reactions is pretty much guaranteed to get you in trouble.

This should come from completely different place.

Not wearing a mask is normal. Wearing a mask is not normal. You want to breathe normally. You want to have normal contact with other people and that include reading facial expressions. You are healthy, your breating is not dangerous to others, you have nothing to hide from others and also you are not affraid of breating of others.

The possibility that you might be doing something wrong doesnt exist in your reality.

You are not above other people because you are not wearing a mask and you are not avoiding masks because you are above other people.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

This. Exactly, this. Going maskless with negative emotions is huge invitation to a conflict.

Going maskless with an attitude that you have extemption or something PLUS with a fear of others reactions is pretty much guaranteed to get you in trouble.

This should come from completely different place.

Not wearing a mask is normal. Wearing a mask is not normal. You want to breathe normally. You want to have normal contact with other people and that include reading facial expressions. You are healthy, your breating is not dangerous to others, you have nothing to hide from others and also you are not affraid of breating of others.

The possibility that you might be doing something wrong doesnt exist in your reality.

You are not above other people because you are not wearing a mask and you are not avoiding masks because you are above other people.
Thanks for helping explain! You highlighted another side to things here: the importance of living in your own little reality 'bubble.'

BearWithMe

Thanks for helping explain! You highlighted another side to things here: the importance of living in your own little reality 'bubble.'
When your belief in your reality is strong enough, it will become others' reality as well.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

When your belief in your reality is strong enough, it will become others' reality as well.
Yes! One's reality bubble can definitely become larger and pull other people in.

I'm not sure how much a single person's energy/belief can expand, however. Mentioned earlier in this thread that some saints of old were able to change the mindsets of huge groups of people.

jdrop

The operators of the eatablishments where I've gone without, have seemed extra happy to see me. Maybe it is just a bare human face they like, as some of the places, I had never met the people before, so its not like they know me and would be happy to see me beyond the expected retail politeness. This is in wonderful New Jersey, a very interesting dynamic developing here. Lots of resistance forming in a bleak state. We had our kids playing sports in our hometown and realized they would not have much of an experience, the personality of the town would not allow any meaningful experiences through sport. So we moved them to a different town's programs, and its been their main social outlet since July. Some of the kids' old teammates are following and have joined us. A few miles is a world of difference.

Just takes one person acting normal, many long to just be left alone.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The operators of the eatablishments where I've gone without, have seemed extra happy to see me. Maybe it is just a bare human face they like, as some of the places, I had never met the people before, so its not like they know me and would be happy to see me beyond the expected retail politeness. This is in wonderful New Jersey, a very interesting dynamic developing here. Lots of resistance forming in a bleak state. We had our kids playing sports in our hometown and realized they would not have much of an experience, the personality of the town would not allow any meaningful experiences through sport. So we moved them to a different town's programs, and its been their main social outlet since July. Some of the kids' old teammates are following and have joined us. A few miles is a world of difference.

Just takes one person acting normal, many long to just be left alone.
That's great!

Yes - Once you break through the authoritarian facade, many people are indeed happy to see an unveiled, intact human face.

It breaks my heart to see little kids wearing masks, especially if they're wearing masks while doing sports. Glad you and your kids have found an alternative.

A divide is forming between those who are maintaining the narrative and those who've realized its uselessness. All of us can [should?] do what we can to inspire others to discard the narrative.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Cult Of The Mask: List Of Documented Mask Side Effects; Vexed; More! — Coronavirus Update LXIX​

Dang, some crazy stuff in there!

Anyone remember that silly rap song by Future, "Mask Off" ?

Talk about predictive programming.

Lollipop2

Dang, some crazy stuff in there!

Anyone remember that silly rap song by Future, "Mask Off" ?

Talk about predictive programming.
Right?!?! I didn’t want to derail your thread, but toooo good to pass on posting this. Thank you for your generosity.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Right?!?! I didn’t want to derail your thread, but toooo good to pass on posting this. Thank you for your generosity.
Of course, thanks for sharing!

I don't think you derailed it. More fuel for the fire required for positive change.

Consistency

I regret not wearing a mask in the grocery store or not knowing about covid in march 2020. I'm A+ blood hence no innate immunity like healthy B and O blood types, haven't been sick in a decade and covid was the worst infection of my life.

Wearing a mask isn't only for your own protection. You can be an asymptomatic silent spreader and still spread the virus to children who are susceptible to the virus or increase the viral load towards those who are susceptible.

Wearing a mask inside a store isn't a big deal. Seems like a lot of people have growing up to do and think of others.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I regret not wearing a mask in the grocery store or not knowing about covid in march 2020. I'm A+ blood hence no innate immunity like healthy B and O blood types, haven't been sick in a decade and covid was the worst infection of my life.

Wearing a mask isn't only for your own protection. You can be an asymptomatic silent spreader and still spread the virus to children who are susceptible to the virus or increase the viral load towards those who are susceptible.

Wearing a mask inside a store isn't a big deal. Seems like a lot of people have growing up to do and think of others.
How were your vit D levels when you got sick? I'm sorry you don't have innate immunity (I'm no expert on that subject).

But...you do realize that the masks 99% of people are using don't work, right?

You would need a mask with a dedicated ventilation valve to prevent transmission. With a 'regular' mask, your exhaled air just pushes out of the mask with every breath.

Wear glasses and a mask and you'll see what I mean - the glasses fog up easily.

Why do you think the effective type of masks aren't the ones being mandated?

I'll give you a theory - this masking mandate isn't primarily about science.

Speaking of theories, I think a person with an active, analytical mind should theorize about everything.

Including the purpose of life, the optimization of nutrition, their work/career plans, and how people in power might conspire to increase their power even more.

(Dissecting common words/phrases often allows one to appraise their original meanings more accurately.)

Also, personally speaking...the only thing I believe in is Love/God. Everything else is just a working hypothesis.

Consistency

How were your vit D levels when you got sick? I'm sorry you don't have innate immunity (I'm no expert on that subject).

But...you do realize that the masks 99% of people are using don't work, right?

You would need a mask with a dedicated ventilation valve to prevent transmission. With a 'regular' mask, your exhaled air just pushes out of the mask with every breath.

Wear glasses and a mask and you'll see what I mean - the glasses fog up easily.

Why do you think the effective type of masks aren't the ones being mandated?

I'll give you a theory - this masking mandate isn't primarily about science.

Speaking of theories, I think a person with an active, analytical mind should theorize about everything.

Including the purpose of life, the optimization of nutrition, their work/career plans, and how people in power might conspire to increase their power even more.

(Dissecting common words/phrases often allows one to appraise their original meanings more accurately.)

Also, personally speaking...the only thing I believe in is Love/God. Everything else is just a working hypothesis.
I've always taken Vitamin D3 regularly. My WBC were at the max range and neutrophils were way above range when I had covid. Therefore my Vitamin A and D3 levels were more than sufficient for a fit male but this virus isn't like any other virus towards specific blood types.

The masks are meant to reduce transmission and not eliminate it.

Where's the evidence that 99% of masks don't reduce transmission sufficiently?

Regarding innate immunity:

Lollipop2

I also am A+ and not only that have struggled with my immune system all my live from getting a staff infection when I was born from the hospital. That said, I haven’t got sick at all during this escapade BUT I listened to Ray Peat and Haidut and took Vit d, Vit k2, aspirin, zinc occasionally, NDT and Progest - e AND several of my clients got Covid and I was around them. Nothing didn’t get sick at all. My brother in law got Covid he thinks in a grocery store WHILE wearing a mask. He has health problems, asthma, gout, etc. It, my dear friend, is not the mask that is causing risk. It is the internal health state.

Consistency

I also am A+ and not only that have struggled with my immune system all my live from getting a staff infection when I was born from the hospital. That said, I haven’t got sick at all during this escapade BUT I listened to Ray Peat and Haidut and took Vit d, Vit k2, aspirin, zinc occasionally, NDT and Progest - e AND several of my clients got Covid and I was around them. Nothing didn’t get sick at all. My brother in law got Covid he thinks in a grocery store WHILE wearing a mask. He has health problems, asthma, gout, etc. It, my dear friend, is not the mask that is causing risk. It is the internal health state.
Have you been taking Niacinamide?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The masks are meant to reduce transmission and not eliminate it.

Where's the evidence that 99% of masks don't reduce transmission sufficiently?
The idea that ventilator-free masks don't work is just my opinion based off the studies I've read and the knowledgeable people I've listened to. Everyone is free to believe what they want with the data they have.

I was wearing a mask in the Spring of 2020, by the way, well before most people were. Lots of funny looks! So I'm not inherently anti-mask or anything.

Just anti-fear and anti-control.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Regarding innate immunity:
I see.

Not trying to discount your experience, so I say this generally:

Faith in genetics and genotypes has led society into a form of learned helplessness regarding the state of their health - and what they can do to change it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals