Wearing Glasses is dangerous and will make you hypometabolic

Ascending

This is by far the dumbest post i've seen on this forum, I've been wearing glasses for over 10 years and DO NOT MOUTH BREATHE or have a RECESSED JAW.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It is simply not possible to both wear glasses and be metabolically healthy
Jack Kruse would agree with you on this. He says that glasses change the color of light going into the eyes, which confuses the natural rhythm of the body. This documentary will show how powerful different colors of light are, just look what pink light does to rats in a study.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOUA8UAEAdY&t=1515s

Wearing glasses in unhealthy and a constant stress for the body and mind.

yerrag

Could there be a vicious cycle at work here?

I've been nearsighted since high school and began to wear glasses. It's been that way until I got old enough to start feeling the eye going the way of becoming farsighted. This meant I am both nearsighted and faraighted. Nearsighted in not being able to see far enough when driving, and farsighted in not being able to read a smartphone.

Tried bifocals but I hated them so one day ina fit I ditched them and decides to just go naked - eyed.

To my surprise my eyes adapted with me no longer struggling to read from my smartphone nor with night driving. My vision is far from 20/20, but I no longer felt anymore headache from having different diopter/grades in each eye.

But I couldn't tell what elae.helped and whether or not it helped my metabolism or it was the other way around. My action was impulsive and driven out of frustration primarily with using bifocals.

It may also have coincided with my adapting elements of Ray Peat in my lifestyle, ranging from going cold turkey on PUFA to eating liver once a week.

Every little bit counted, and I wouldn't discount what OP is positing.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You have the shittiest posts in this forum, congratulations 🎉
Exhibit A

This is by far the dumbest post i've seen on this forum, I've been wearing glasses for over 10 years and DO NOT MOUTH BREATHE or have a RECESSED JAW.
Exhibit B

Ladies and Gentlemen, you can SEE FOR YOURSELF the high-serotonin traits exhibited of a glasses-wearer, I stated only facts in this thread and glassescels IMMEDIATELY came to me with ad-hominems 🤣🤣🤣

I have NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE - NEVER - NOT EVER - have I ever seen a person with a nice face wearing glasses - that's because they don't exist

BY DEFINITION, your maxilla CANNOT PROGRESS past the length of the glasses and is NAILED/RESTRICTED by the frame

Back in my old job, I would literally hear girls talk about how much they hate guys witjh glasses (everyone knows girls like a man with good eyesight)

If you wear glasses ... ITS OVER FOR YOU, and if you wear contacts... ITS OVER FOR YOU TOO

8F61B0BC-D629-4129-BF6D-F1537132A2AE.jpeg

LadyRae

Ack! I've been wearing contact lenses for 25 years! I guess that's why I'm so ugly and fat 😎

Sparks

I too am very short-sighted since early childhood. While I now take off my glasses as much as possible when outside to allow daylight to enter my eyes directly, I have to wear them for working or basically if I want to see anything which is more than 30cms away..... its so frustrating. Its difficult to find a solution and your posture will also suffer [forward head position] if you are struggling to see. I previously wore contact lenses and no longer wear sunglasses.

Apple

I noticed when I wear glasses while sitting at computer all day , I get some kind of fatty warts on eyelids which don't go away easily. Probably bad air ventilation behind glasses promotes bacterial growth. I don't wear computer glasses anymore for this reason.
I also noticed that old people who wear glasses often have lots of warts on eyelids too.
I think it is more relevant for hot and humid climate ... just a thought

Makrosky

Any kind of data or theory to backup your claims James? Or is it the new "morning shower" inspiration?

Are you aware that you can cause noocebo effects on people with these unbacked, random stupidities?

lepetitcheval

pretty sure JamesGatz is intentionally diluting/subverting this forum. his output is too prolific for unpaid trolling.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

pretty sure JamesGatz is intentionally diluting/subverting this forum. his output is too prolific for unpaid trolling.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sir, I have a FULL-TIME JOB making a lot more money than any trolling job would give me

I have TOO MUCH respect for RP to ever troll, all my posts are 110% serious

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I agree with you but how do I improve my vision enough to not need them
Vision is strictly correlated to facial development, and facial development is strictly correlated to metabolism - your eyes sit on top of the maxilla

If the maxilla is recessed - you will have blurry eyesight - anything that causes stress will stress you out and worsen eyesight

If your maxilla is forward, you will naturally have good/perfect eyesight, anything that reduces stress will improve eyesight

This is why our vision improves when we are at the park and gets REALLY BAD when we sit in front of a computer, it will constantly change depending on what you're being exposed to

Glasses and/or contacts therefore make your eyesight WORSE over time

In theory this sounds ok but in practice its a different story - I see SO MANY PEOPLE wearing glasses/contacts nowadays, its very hard to get stress low enough to get perfect eyesight which is why its really important to live in a low stress environment

yerrag

Vision is strictly correlated to facial development, and facial development is strictly correlated to metabolism - your eyes sit on top of the maxilla

If the maxilla is recessed - you will have blurry eyesight - anything that causes stress will stress you out and worsen eyesight

If your maxilla is forward, you will naturally have good/perfect eyesight, anything that reduces stress will improve eyesight

This is why our vision improves when we are at the park and gets REALLY BAD when we sit in front of a computer, it will constantly change depending on what you're being exposed to

Glasses and/or contacts therefore make your eyesight WORSE over time

In theory this sounds ok but in practice its a different story - I see SO MANY PEOPLE wearing glasses/contacts nowadays, its very hard to get stress low enough to get perfect eyesight which is why its really important to live in a low stress environment
A low stress external environment, I believe, is secondary to a low stress internal environment.

So getting yourself to an optimal metabolic state is something within your control, while the external environment is less within your control.

I rather that my healthy me adapt to a sub-optimal external environment than my body having to adapt to a suboptimal internal environment. Being in the best environment will only cuddle a person with poor metabolism, and will not make him healthier internally.

Being gainfully employed often requires us to live in terrible places, like pigeons in coops. But choosing to live a healthful albeit less convenient lifestyle that Is conducive to maintaining an optimal metabolism, we can still keep ourselves above the fray.

Since eyesight is the topic here, I wonder how people in this forum are able to reconcile conflicting views on vitamin A. It is central to metabolic health and important to eye health as well..I find that eating a weekly serving of beef liver very helpful. And those that don't who rely on supplement are often taking merely beta-carotene, and these people would wonder why they are having to have cataract surgery. Just knowing that real vitamin A is not beta-carotene and is retinol escapes them, just because the propaganda is carrots, carrots, carrots and the cute rabbit.

Last edited:
@JamesGatz That makes sense it’s right under the eyes. Just taking the glasses off has helped. No more eye strain and headaches. I just make sure to drive in the day time.

Warrior

Its not something I've dedicated my resources to but a long time ago when I briefly considered it the entire field of ophthalmology made very little sense organically. What I mean by this is it appears to be some kind of wetware glitch that uses the wrong amount of macular tension and causes the unfocused blur of perception.

The eye itself is (usually) perfect, just the commands firing to the muscles are out of whack and haven't been corrected with a recalibrated update.

I still suspect there is a way to remedy this using the outlined data as a launch point instead of outsourcing your eyesight in a prescription model. That and the fact that eye issues seem to be generational with huge increases recently and by dint of natural selection these genes would not have made it down in the wild to proliferate on command like this.

Like most ills this more than likely has a link to our unnatural indoors lifestyles and eyes not getting wetware updates from multiple focus points outside in childhood. If my perspective is correct the current screen raised battery generation will need more specs than ever in a couple of decades. This is why it was also linked with reading back when because most of that is done by bookish kids indoors. With that in mind it should be entirely possible to unlearn the glasses habit.

Let this serve as testimony and inspiration for anyone else to further this hypothesis into a working model (then spam it on instagram as solely their own work) as I'd be willing to bet this is the true cause and, once again, the money makers are silent on this aspect and most never stop to ponder the actual model and its implications for a self care solution.

Lizb

A low stress external environment, I believe, is secondary to a low stress internal environment.

So getting yourself to an optimal metabolic state is something within your control, while the external environment is less within your control.

I rather that my healthy me adapt to a sub-optimal external environment than my body having to adapt to a suboptimal internal environment. Being in the best environment will only cuddle a person with poor metabolism, and will not make him healthier internally.

Being gainfully employed often requires us to live in terrible places, like pigeons in coops. But choosing to live a healthful albeit less convenient lifestyle that Is conducive to maintaining an optimal metabolism, we can still keep ourselves above the fray.

Since eyesight is the topic here, I wonder how people in this forum are able to reconcile conflicting views on vitamin A. It is central to metabolic health and important to eye health as well..I find that eating a weekly serving of beef liver very helpful. And those that don't who rely on supplement are often taking merely beta-carotene, and these people would wonder why they are having to have cataract surgery. Just knowing that real vitamin A is not beta-carotene and is retinol escapes them, just because the propaganda is carrots, carrots, carrots and the cute rabbit.

"Being gainfully employed often requires us to live in terrible places, like pigeons in coops. But choosing to live a healthful albeit less convenient lifestyle that Is conducive to maintaining an optimal metabolism, we can still keep ourselves above the fray".

Off thread topic, is this one of the reasons why children of WW2 are so long lived, perhaps the last longest lived generation? Ray, to my knowledge, never talked about that generation and their apparent health and longevity.

Lizb

"Fourteen hours of outdoor time a week is correlated to a decrease in myopia"

yerrag

"Being gainfully employed often requires us to live in terrible places, like pigeons in coops. But choosing to live a healthful albeit less convenient lifestyle that Is conducive to maintaining an optimal metabolism, we can still keep ourselves above the fray".

Off thread topic, is this one of the reasons why children of WW2 are so long lived, perhaps the last longest lived generation? Ray, to my knowledge, never talked about that generation and their apparent health and longevity.
Perhaps. I suspect that we are living at a time way past WW2, 75 years after it ended, and enough time has passed to institute the changes that new world order folks have planned long before WW2 began.

The way things have been done are no more, but it is a slow creep before we realize we don't have the freedoms we once had. We don't even have the time to get out. The stuff school teaches are watered down, mainly because the teachers are already the product of propagandized education that aims to produce people with poor language developments and thinking skills. There was an outreach program in our high school where we as students would go to public schools and spend an hour or two a week to teach. This is to make us socially aware, and this is a far cry from the current emphasis on LGBTQ awareness. This is not only happening in the Western countries, but the tentacles of the Talmudist plan go far and wide and deep. I'm only seeing what is happening in the Western countries as a harbinger of the future of the rest of the world.

This destruction of society, to create automatons, would certainly impact the way we are treated in terms of our health. The current vaccine hoaxing only is as successful as the willingness of the general population to be fooled. And the general population has generally been made pliant if not downright stupid, and the sad part is that it's the highly educated that form this buffer of people who think they are smart because of their pieces of paper, but inside them are hollow brains that march to the beat of the propagandists. They are driven so easily by fear, and make their decision by the fluidity and urgency of the moment, and do not have any idea of history to hold on to to have a useful perspective to guide them. They are [art of the overwhelming majority, and by themselves their presence imposes upon us the tyranny of the stupid.

Society has been changed because the minds have been taken over by those who were tasked to develop them. Talmudists taking over wholesale all our institutions leave us defenseless, helpless, and chronically sick and dependent of the system to survive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom