Mtf transvestite denied me service unless I wore mask

jnklheimer

A few months ago, a mtf transvestite at the butcher shop where I get liver wouldn’t serve me unless I wore a mask. I put on a military chemical weapons gas mask I have in my vehicle and went back in and got the food. It was the only time I “complied” and although it was fun playing dress up and making the clerks feel awkward, I felt some resentment after for having to play the game. A few times before I had gone in maskless and I could sense the employees and owners being annoyed with me.

(A couple times in big retail grocery stores I had employees bother me but it was easy to ignore them and use the self checkouts.)

So I never went back to the butcher shop although I pass by it frequently because a different shop next to it I go to never bothered me about not wearing the mask.

I’m not making a point by not wearing it, I simply just don’t want to. Sometimes I just don’t want to put on a seatbelt and sometimes I just don’t want to wear shoes. I guess the reason I wear clothes and not walk around naked is I’d feel uncomfortable without covering my private parts in public.

I kind of fantasized about confronting the mentally ill transvestite and saying how their personal health choice to take estrogen treatment isn’t my business so my decision not to wear a cuck muzzle is none of theirs.

Anyways, I haven’t had liver in awhile and I haven’t bought a whole cow from the farmer yet but I want to have some for dinner. The mask rule is (probably temporarily) gone now but I don’t want to be served by the mentally ill tranny. I’m thinking of going in and just avoiding them and getting another employee to help me.

This tale has no real point other than to share the trials and tribulations of a patrician living as a pleb (for now). My investments mature in 453 days and I will be able to live apart from this dull society then.

Peater

Agree with your point of view. Hope your investments give you some respite from this never-ending clown show.

OP
J

jnklheimer

Agree with your point of view. Hope your investments give you some respite from this never-ending clown show.
Thank you, and I should add that I’m studying and practicing to build something material to help others do the same. I’m not going to be a boomer and leave others behind if they want help to live better lives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals