• Wear a mask and forget about your principles

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Wear a mask but cut a hole big enough to smoke a cigarette

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Do as you’re told. You are state property. Accept it

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Lejeboca

Haidut mentioned that wearing a mask will irritate your lungs. If you find it takes effort to breathe, it's having an effect. He also stated that the lungs are major way we eliminate serotonin. So, you could be accumulating more serotonin every day. The mask is likely creating part of this.

There could also be an accumulation of bacteria in the mask itself.

Of course, this entire situation is completely irrational, and is causing pretty much everyone excess stress. Amazing Polly did a video that claimed that basically, all these restrictions amount to torture. That is a probably a factor, and the mask is just making it worse.

Some of the anti-serotonin chemicals mentioned on the forum might be helpful. I have an old bottle of ritanserin, and it does make a noticeable difference for me. Maybe something as simple as upping salt intake (either by putting more on food, or making a slightly hypertonic solution) could help.
I agree that the culprit might be serotonin. I'd try first a anti-serotonin or even anti-histamine drug to see whether symptoms improve. On the diet side, I'd decrease tryptophan containing foods and up gelatin.

Also, I think that many short-bursts of mask ON are worse than longer (reasonable) periods w.r.t. lung strain because the body does not get a chance to adapt (in the Selye's sense) and to mitigate the symptoms by itself.

If anti-serotonin things are not too effective, I'd try adding thyroid to help with "adaptation".

MatheusPN

Funny, I didn't think they needed an excuse to print more money.

That said...... Ben Fulford has been saying it's mostly due to the default of THE UNITED STATES corporation (the one formed in 1871, not the Republic founded in 1776), and that Trump effectively used this event to nationalize The Federal Reserve (or make major steps in that direction).

Jim Bianco said as much in his Bloomberg Editorial-

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"So how can they do this? The Fed will finance a special purpose vehicle (SPV) for each acronym to conduct these operations. The Treasury, using the Exchange Stabilization Fund, will make an equity investment in each SPV and be in a “first loss” position. What does this mean? In essence, the Treasury, not the Fed, is buying all these securities and backstopping of loans; the Fed is acting as banker and providing financing. The Fed hired BlackRock Inc. to purchase these securities and handle the administration of the SPVs on behalf of the owner, the Treasury.

In other words, the federal government is nationalizing large swaths of the financial markets. The Fed is providing the money to do it. BlackRock will be doing the trades.

This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump."
I wouldn't call a corporation, isnt so similar to corporations. Mafia would be more suitable and explicit

John McAfee,
"Is there a deep state? Does it secretly control America?
Use your common sense!
Have a listen." https://t.co/yIwmnPf8Di

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I wouldn't call a corporation, isnt so similar to corporations. Mafia would be more suitable and explicit

It doesn't matter what you call it. THE UNITED STATES is a corporation, technically. You can see this in 28 USC 3002 15 A.

28 U.S. Code § 3002 - Definitions

Just because it doesn't seem similar to other corporations isn't relevant. A small business corporation is going to look vastly different from Amazon, but that doesn't mean they aren't both "corporations."

MatheusPN

It doesn't matter what you call it. THE UNITED STATES is a corporation, technically. You can see this in 28 USC 3002 15 A.

28 U.S. Code § 3002 - Definitions

Just because it doesn't seem similar to other corporations isn't relevant. A small business corporation is going to look vastly different from Amazon, but that doesn't mean they aren't both "corporations."
It doesn't matter what you call it. How they labels themselves matters but doesn't reflect who they are and it isn't so similar to how they operate.
Mafia continues to be more appropriate and explicit, they operate like one.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Just came across some excellent videos in regards to this very topic....

I have not watched both in their entirety yet, however, I am familiar with John Jay Singleton's work, and it is always top notch.

The Part 2 video (starting around 22 minutes) gives some great examples of a letter to send directly to your employer and also an OSHA complaint. He wrote the employer letter to be very non-confrontational, and really seeking out answers, but should raise several red flags about these mask policies.

@Blossom @Inaut

Peatful

I agree that the culprit might be serotonin. I'd try first a anti-serotonin or even anti-histamine drug to see whether symptoms improve. On the diet side, I'd decrease tryptophan containing foods and up gelatin.

Also, I think that many short-bursts of mask ON are worse than longer (reasonable) periods w.r.t. lung strain because the body does not get a chance to adapt (in the Selye's sense) and to mitigate the symptoms by itself.

If anti-serotonin things are not too effective, I'd try adding thyroid to help with "adaptation".
This is relevant- and true for me. I noted the longer I endure I do adapt in a sense.

My first hour or so on off is the hardest- I keep it around my chin mostly until I get the look or the motion of a boss or coworker or the world indicating for me to pull it up.

Decrease tryptophan foods. That’s sound.

Appreciate you.

Drareg

Cloth masks are useless, 97% of particles penetrate, it’s not a great study because there is no control group but it’s instructive. Meanwhile all the "experts" in the covid cult are sporting trendy print cloth masks, See the covid19 Cardinal Fauci as an example.

A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

Objective The aim of this study was to compare the efficacy of cloth masks to medical masks in hospital healthcare workers (HCWs). The null hypothesis is that there is no difference between medical masks and cloth masks.

Setting 14 secondary-level/tertiary-level hospitals in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Participants 1607 hospital HCWs aged ≥18 years working full-time in selected high-risk wards.

Intervention Hospital wards were randomised to: medical masks, cloth masks or a control group (usual practice, which included mask wearing). Participants used the mask on every shift for 4 consecutive weeks.

Main outcome measure Clinical respiratory illness (CRI), influenza-like illness (ILI) and laboratory-confirmed respiratory virus infection.

Results The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the control arm. An analysis by mask use showed ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) were significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group. Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%.

Conclusions This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated.

"
A limitation of this study is that we did not measure compliance with hand hygiene, and the results reflect self-reported compliance, which may be subject to recall or other types of bias. Another limitation of this study is the lack of a no-mask control group and the high use of masks in the controls, which makes interpretation of the results more difficult. In addition, the quality of paper and cloth masks varies widely around the world, so the results may not be generalisable to all settings. The lack of influenza and RSV (or asymptomatic infections) during the study is also a limitation, although the predominance of rhinovirus is informative about pathogens transmitted by the droplet and airborne routes in this setting. As in previous studies, exposure to infection outside the workplace could not be estimated, but we would assume it to be equally distributed between trial arms. The major strength of the randomised trial study design is in ensuring equal distribution of confounders and effect modifiers (such as exposure outside the workplace) between trial arms.

Cloth masks are used in resource-poor settings because of the reduced cost of a reusable option. Various types of cloth masks (made of cotton, gauze and other fibres) have been tested in vitro in the past and show lower filtration capacity compared with disposable masks.7 The protection afforded by gauze masks increases with the fineness of the cloth and the number of layers,37indicating potential to develop a more effective cloth mask, for example, with finer weave, more layers and a better fit.

Cloth masks are generally retained long term and reused multiple times, with a variety of cleaning methods and widely different intervals of cleaning.34 Further studies are required to determine if variations in frequency and type of cleaning affect the efficacy of cloth masks.

Pandemics and emerging infections are more likely to arise in low-income or middle-income settings than in wealthy countries. In the interests of global public health, adequate attention should be paid to cloth mask use in such settings. The data from this study provide some reassurance about medical masks, and are the first data to show potential clinical efficacy of medical masks. Medical masks are used to provide protection against droplet spread, splash and spray of blood and body fluids. Medical masks or respirators are recommended by different organisations to prevent transmission of Ebola virus, yet shortages of PPE may result in HCWs being forced to use cloth masks.38–40 In the interest of providing safe, low-cost options in low income countries, there is scope for research into more effectively designed cloth masks, but until such research is carried out, cloth masks should not be recommended. We also recommend that infection control guidelines be updated about cloth mask use to protect the occupational health and safety of HCWs.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Just came across some excellent videos in regards to this very topic....

I have not watched both in their entirety yet, however, I am familiar with John Jay Singleton's work, and it is always top notch.

The Part 2 video (starting around 22 minutes) gives some great examples of a letter to send directly to your employer and also an OSHA complaint. He wrote the employer letter to be very non-confrontational, and really seeking out answers, but should raise several red flags about these mask policies.

@Blossom @Inaut

Thank you.

tankasnowgod

Cloth masks are useless, 97% of particles penetrate, it’s not a great study because there is no control group but it’s instructive. Meanwhile all the "experts" in the covid cult are sporting trendy print cloth masks, See the covid19 Cardinal Fauci as an example.

Beyond this point, most masks simply redirect the flow of exhaled air. I posted this in another thread, but this guy demonstrates this with vaping-

Terma

Ray Peat on masks [1:54:40]:

"...it's obedience training, when you put on the mask you're telling the public that you are an obedient servant doing an irrational thing. There have been 17 well known studies of the effectiveness of wearing a mask. 3 of them weren't proper controlled studies. The good 14 studies that were done with controls, the best quality science, found no effect, no benefit from wearing a mask. So if you are wearing a mask, you're an obedient, but not fully rational citizen."

Masks seem probably some of the least physically harmful emergency measures of all the rights and human integrity violations they've done for 20-100+ years even if they do little. They murder children and old people other ways, so putting all your frustration into this issue, what kind of message does that send to society about your own priorities from their p.o.v.? We lose 99 battles a year and progress chaotically. Sidetrack your stronger arguments if you want, everybody knows health nuts are easily triggered on this issue and they're trolling you for fun while you lose sleep. There are no serious-immediate-enough consequence of mask-wearing that can make them regret it.

Masks in schools are absurd and I would contest that if you had an in. You can't measure the societal impact, I don't want to be any of those kids and you have to buffer for the corruption of scientific comparison of risks between masks and current vaccines which is the crux they might get away with. Later those kids' experiences will come back as public opinion so get the next generation on your side more than anything (pure education). This is the worst place for masks since here's no bigger cash cow in the long run than kids begging to get or remove something. I guess this was obvious. I'd try to exploit the spotlight to pass other health measures in schools like vending machines in high schools and cafeteria changes.

I can't resist mandatory vaccination even if significant health risk due to dependents and cowardice (how do you think people like me survive). If you think you can make a bigger difference in jail that's up to you, critical thinkers are the minority so I don't need dead people but if somebody resisted with their life or for their kids themselves in an intelligent way I'd support you? Best I can do, this looks long term unless it kills me so I promote infiltration and alternative education channels. If you sacrifice your reputation or life choose wisely or do it in mass suicides because the media can spin your personal story any way they want, even before this the pure sensationalism was brutal, happened to "friends" of mine, I collected their stories. It's your call since I lost my right to lead a revolution but this is more complex than any past event, the most important is to plan your reactions and responses in advance, for your sake. Sorry Dennis but he did have code on how to (not) argue in pdf, basically stoicism as someone might put it, anything keeps you off the defensive, I fail sometimes, good luck I'm done I hate long posts why do I do this to myself.

tankasnowgod

Masks seem probably some of the least physically harmful emergency measures of all the rights and human integrity violations they've done for 20-100+ years even if they do little. They murder children and old people other ways, so putting all your frustration into this issue, what kind of message does that send to society about your own priorities from their p.o.v.?

How can I put "my frustration" into something? It's not really a noun. I can't put "frustration" into a wheelbarrow, like I can put bricks in one.

I also don't care about "society" as such, or any "message" that I am sending it. "Society" is a poorly defined concept, a mass of people and ideas. It's total collectivism. I see this more as an individual vs. the collective. The other issues you mention, I don't know how to fight, or even anything I can do. But with the mask thing, the battle finally came to me. As an individual, who personally believes in freedom, it's an issue to stand on, even if it seems a bit trivial.

I can't resist mandatory vaccination even if significant health risk due to dependents and cowardice (how do you think people like me survive). If you think you can make a bigger difference in jail that's up to you, critical thinkers are the minority so I don't need dead people but if somebody resisted with their life or for their kids themselves in an intelligent way I'd support you? Best I can do, this looks long term unless it kills me so I promote infiltration and alternative education channels. If you sacrifice your reputation or life choose wisely or do it in mass suicides because the media can spin your personal story any way they want, even before this the pure sensationalism was brutal, happened to "friends" of mine, I collected their stories. It's your call since I lost my right to lead a revolution but this is more complex than any past event, the most important is to plan your reactions and responses in advance, for your sake. Sorry Dennis but he did have code on how to (not) argue in pdf, basically stoicism as someone might put it, anything keeps you off the defensive, I fail sometimes, good luck I'm done I hate long posts why do I do this to myself.

Fair enough, you have to do what is right for you. But as for the idea that you "don't need dead people," well, your needs aren't going to influence my decision. I personally know that I am an immortal soul, and that this world will pass away at some point (or I from it), and feel no fear from that. If refusing a forced vaccination costs me my life on this plane, so be it, and once I'm gone, I will care not one iota how this world's "media" spins it, if they choose to.

Terma

individual vs. the collective
That's what I don't do. They want a war. I want subversion (not being a target).

You have parents here and if they fuckup their reactions they will take those kids away. The media will use any poorly thought out plan against your cause and your error will hurt people here after you're gone (this was what happened). Make it count because you do.

SonOfEurope

Man I almost laughed to a chocking death upon seeing the Poll options up there.

My main problem is I occasionally need to wear glasses and with these shitty masks you buy at the local pharmacy every time you exhale the warm vapor from your breath goes up and your are in a sauna Fff me man I hate that.

I'm voting for no mask but as sad as it is to admit the statement of the final poll option is true... And I'm not willing to fight over something that meager when since the 80s you cannot smoke even on the corner of a bus stop and since 9/11 they scan you naked at airports... If we didn't fight for our freedoms then forget about masks

Energizer

I personally know that I am an immortal soul, and that this world will pass away at some point (or I from it), and feel no fear from that. If refusing a forced vaccination costs me my life on this plane, so be it, and once I'm gone, I will care not one iota how this world's "media" spins it, if they choose to.

I don't think anyone would need to kill themselves to take a stand to refuse any vaccines if people continue banding together in affinity groups. The groups can be a safety net for opting out of these forced systems of the Empire.

pepsi

My son is going back to on campus school in a few weeks. I had no idea when
I chose that option several months ago that masks would be mandatory all day.
I emailed the principal to ask how long they think the mask requirement will last
and if anyone has looked into any possible negative long term effects to childrens
growing lungs with wearing masks 8 hours a day. The reply was not helpful at all,
just that they do what the state requires and I can choose to keep my son at home with
online schooling.

I feel like Im living in the twilight zone, they make these regulations to wear masks
and shutdown businesses without weighing the negative consequences first.
Im not sure what can be done so something like this doesnt happen again. Even
in a real pandemic, they shouldnt be allowed to do this.

tankasnowgod

My son is going back to on campus school in a few weeks. I had no idea when
I chose that option several months ago that masks would be mandatory all day.
I emailed the principal to ask how long they think the mask requirement will last
and if anyone has looked into any possible negative long term effects to childrens
growing lungs with wearing masks 8 hours a day.
The reply was not helpful at all,
just that they do what the state requires and I can choose to keep my son at home with
online schooling.

John Jay Singleton has some great resources on how to challenge these mandates. Here, he talks about filing an injunction-

How to Use an Injunction & Why a Mask is not part of essential freedoms! — PrivacyFight

Here he is talking about how wearing a mask is a crime!

He also has a two part series on this (which I have not watched all the way through), but he does have a SPECIFIC letter that he used for employees to question about liability, begining at about the 24 minute mark of this video. He brings up a lot of great points about health liability, including coverage for wrongful death or permanent disability. Those could certainly happen to a growing child. Did the principle give your child a physical, especially in regards to lung health? I think you can adapt it to the school for your child-

I would think you wouldn't want to just email (or mail..... or better yet, certified mail) the principle, you child's teacher or teacher's, superintendent, and so forth. Maybe all the way up to the Governor. You really do what to know what kind of liability they have. Chronic mask wearing for a growing child for hours on end has never been safety tested, neither long nor short term, and there may be lung damage, or other damage. It might take a little time, effort, and money........ but I guess the question is how much you think your child is worth.

Last edited:

Energizer

Reading Ray's July newsletter on education, you can get a general sense of where education started and where its likely headed: digital dystopia. The potential rapid digitization of society necessitates forming affinity groups for all needs to opt out of this digital hellscape scenario that the university trustees and big tech people want. Affinity groups can potentially share skills and useful knowledge, protect each other, care for each other, etc. The major institutions are probably only going to become more self-serving and counterproductive until their hostility to the individual becomes impossible to ignore.

Last edited:

pepsi

I would think you wouldn't want to just email (or mail..... or better yet, certified mail) the principle, you child's teacher or teacher's, superintendent, and so forth. Maybe all the way up to the Governor. You really do what to know what kind of liability they have. Chronic mask wearing for a growing child for hours on end has never been safety tested, neither long nor short term, and there may be lung damage, or other damage. It might take a little time, effort, and money........ but I guess the question is how much you think your child is worth.

Wow, this is a lot of useful information, thank you very much. Somebody needs to do something because it doesnt seem like they are thinking things through. Im going to go over the resources you provided and contact someone in the school district first, since school staff will just say they are following the districts guidelines. If that comes to
nothing, then I will go to the state next.
If it was only a few weeks or months of mandatory masks, I would just go with it, but I have a feeling it may be all school year, and something just seems very wrong about it.

johnwester130

So . . . you lied because you are special and deserve special treatment? Do you mean to imply that you intimidated them in order to obtain this special treatment?

you can get an exemption card in the UK quite easily

this is a good one

https://assets.publishing.service.g...xemption_from_face_covering_card_to_print.pdf

961558838_custom4.png.475c6178660e1bd590f1aa98d5c63453.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals