• Wear a mask and forget about your principles

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Wear a mask but cut a hole big enough to smoke a cigarette

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Do as you’re told. You are state property. Accept it

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Steve

I'm sorry, but most of this thread is ridiculous.

Covid is worse than a flu, despite what you wish. And yes, some young people get it (sorry).
Masks slow down the spread better than NOT wearing masks does. They are droplets in the air, figure it out.

And no, wearing a mask doesn't mean you "have a certain political belief" or "support toxic vaccines".
I refuse to take a vaccine after the dismal toxic history of vaccines in general has been. But, I wear a mask - because I'm a logical person.

They are germs, folks. It's not hard to understand.
Actually it is hard to understand once you start researching the subject and go down the Covid-19 rabbit hole.
I'm not an idiot when it comes to researching something, and I'm still not convinced one way or the other.

The main risk seems to be prolonged contact in a poorly-ventilated or a crowded enclosed area such as a nursing home, cruise ship, bar, factory, etc. I would think grocery stores would be risky, but I don't know of any employees getting sick around here. I even asked the lady at our local store which has some terribly unhealthy looking people shop there and she does not know of anyone catching Covid.

Are you so confident that the masks are protective that you would feel safe in a crowded bar all night as long as everyone left their masks on?
I wouldn't step foot in there even with a professional mask let alone the cloth junk masks everyone is wearing now.

Also shouldn't you wear goggles to cover your eyes. And if you're going to wear a mask shouldn't you have one so advanced that it draws air in from outside rather than from the building you are in? If you're breathing and exhaling in an enclosed building then you are breathing the air in that building and you are expelling air into that building. The mask isn't going to save you.

Drareg

I'm sorry, but most of this thread is ridiculous.

Covid is worse than a flu, despite what you wish. And yes, some young people get it (sorry).
Masks slow down the spread better than NOT wearing masks does. They are droplets in the air, figure it out.

And no, wearing a mask doesn't mean you "have a certain political belief" or "support toxic vaccines".
I refuse to take a vaccine after the dismal toxic history of vaccines in general has been. But, I wear a mask - because I'm a logical person.

They are germs, folks. It's not hard to understand.

When your part of a cult it can be difficult to process information contrary to the cult paradigm , you seem to be struggling to understand the thread and many articles linked, this is because your currently going through a dissonance.

More young people die of flu every year, the current evidence as it unfolds is showing covid 19 is similar to flu, slight difference in spike, the covid has a shorter spike/peak than flu ,the numbers are expected to be revised downward again soon.

What we say is backed up with experiment/experience , it was known as science pre 2020 ,it doesn’t seem necessary anymore when it comes to the covid cult.

If you were logical you would have proved your capacity by refuting the studies posted here, you have more in common with the origins of the word logical, “logos" an idea, that’s what you done here, you pushed an idea in your head without questioning how the idea got in your head in the first place.

Drareg

This thread is more proof of the mass hysterics unfolding worldwide, the covid cult are sniffing out dissenters and attacking, swarming areas of skepticism by signing up to proselytize their deep desire for doomsday to justify a life where expectations have not been met, I could have been someone only for covid19, it was all covids fault, I don’t understand the language of the more verbose and vague cult of banking/finance so I can’t blame that, a simple do or die narrative like covid doomsday is better, we have a range of dialectics available for the defeated personas today, simple to understand too, how about race blame like black versus white? Communist versus capitalism? clinton V trump, trump V biden, Russia or America , Europe or brexit etc etc etc

An individual here claims "there are germs folks" , the most dangerous germ of all is the meme in a persons brain they don’t know is there and why it causes them to parrot cliches.

Regina

This thread is more proof of the mass hysterics unfolding worldwide, the covid cult are sniffing out dissenters and attacking, swarming areas of skepticism by signing up to proselytize their deep desire for doomsday to justify a life where expectations have not been met, I could have been someone only for covid19, it was all covids fault, I don’t understand the language of the more verbose and vague cult of banking/finance so I can’t blame that, a simple do or die narrative like covid doomsday is better, we have a range of dialectics available for the defeated personas today, simple to understand too, how about race blame like black versus white? Communist versus capitalism? clinton V trump, trump V biden, Russia or America , Europe or brexit etc etc etc

An individual here claims "there are germs folks" , the most dangerous germ of all is the meme in a persons brain they don’t know is there and why it causes them to parrot cliches.

Egregores

Regina

2 messages on forum and this propaganda is one of them? You have no logic, you were just brainwashed, or you have an agenda here.

For all we know the immune system might need a normal droplet in nose or tonsils to mount the immune response, and filtering these out lets large amounts of micro sized droplets (that go 100% through mask) accumulate in deep lungs that go 'unnoticed' before a change in function happens. So before you have evidence, you cannot assume one or another. All studies on viral diseases show no benefit or harm. That's why most places did not recommend masks in the beginning, but then the hysteria took over without any evidence.
UN Unleashes Military of Trolls to Shut Down Opposition - Editorials 360

Drareg

@Regina
Yep it’s a mental reflex ,Pavlovian triggers.

So the UN are now doing what they criticized Russia and China for, whenever I see the word solidarity these days I instantly get the scent of a communism, it’s solidarity to cover for the tax payer bailouts of the banking cult.
The problem with the UN’s army of trolls is they are told what to tweet, after the tweets are questioned with sincere science the account has no response.

So much for their bizarre liberal world where free speech is now stifled and canceled, tolerate these beliefs but not those beliefs, free markets but tax payer bailouts when free markets don’t go the way the elites want.
Somehow their liberal world is becoming a cancerous concoction of communism and liberalism with no toleration for opposing views, it’s becoming a hilarious paradox ,it explains the mass contradictions we are witnessing.

rei

Drareg

Does anyone have the energy to do the research how many hundred or thousand times larger propylene glycol mist is compared to virus? Also you can see how even a well-fitting mask lets at least half the air besides the mask, so the only preventative effect on anything is as a muffle to contain spit.

On the bright side this is evidence that they can still vape through their masks, nicotine is currently more protective than masks ,research backs this up.

Steve

Does anyone have the energy to do the research how many hundred or thousand times larger propylene glycol mist is compared to virus? Also you can see how even a well-fitting mask lets at least half the air besides the mask, so the only preventative effect on anything is as a muffle to contain spit.

I'm anti-mask hysteria, but I still keep an open mind as some things I read sound somewhat reasonable.

Fact check: N95 filters are not too large to stop COVID-19 particles

Virus particles don’t exist alone
The science of mask functionality gets really small, really fast. The unit of measurement here is microns — 1/1000th of a millimeter.

The size-based argument against N95 laid out in this claim assumes mask filtering works something like water flowing through a net — particles in the water smaller than the net opening pass through, while larger items don’t.

But the physics involved don’t work like that at all.

The COVID-19 particle is indeed around 0.1 microns in size, but it is always bonded to something larger.

“There is never a naked virus floating in the air or released by people,” said Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses.

The virus attaches to water droplets or aerosols (i.e. really small droplets) that are generated by breathing, talking, coughing, etc. These consist of water, mucus protein and other biological material and are all larger than 1 micron.

“Breathing and talking generate particles around 1 micron in size, which will be collected by N95 respirator filters with very high efficiency,” said Lisa Brosseau, a retired professor of environmental and occupational health sciences who spent her career researching respiratory protection."

rei

vape mist is much larger than most water mist with virus. See video in previous message how effective mask is against it. It would be nice to see someone repeat the experiment with n95.

Which is totally besides the point. If we had n95 requirement, it would be relevant. No place has anything besides "mask" so the video is what is relevant to current policies&situation.

Anyone who goes along with Fauci's mood and considers his whims binding law-- don't wear mask, must wear mask, masks are ineffective, masks save lives-- better not present their shocked pikachu face when next he asks them to drop their drawers, spread their cheeks, and tolerate a daily 20 minute deep tissue massage.

Last edited:

boris

Ray Peat on masks [1:54:40]:

"...it's obedience training, when you put on the mask you're telling the public that you are an obedient servant doing an irrational thing. There have been 17 well known studies of the effectiveness of wearing a mask. 3 of them weren't proper controlled studies. The good 14 studies that were done with controls, the best quality science, found no effect, no benefit from wearing a mask. So if you are wearing a mask, you're an obedient, but not fully rational citizen."

Last edited:

JDreamer

It really is. Fantastic claims require fantastic proof, so where is the study or studies about this asymptomatic spread? We all know about Pubmed and Sci Hub here, he should post the studies and let people here review them.

They don't have them. They've been regurgitating the same fear-based Twitter clickbait for almost 6 months now. Probably the same people who believe "Teh MAgiK VAx" is going to eradicate COVID19 from the face of the planet. Meanwhile they'll gladly sit atop their virtuous throne having appointed themselves "savior of the grandmas" with their mask. Anyone who's seen a blacklight demonstration of those things understands they're a depository for muck - especially with the lack of education people have of the responsibilities that come with wearing them. Most of them never asked though. They're too busy shopping for a cute one on Amazon.

The government is awarding billions of taxpayer funded dollars to drug companies just to have them turn around and rape the public some more once they go live with a $500 drug that costs $10 to produce. The public is largely stupid and subconsciously asks "PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US MORE SAUSAGE AND SALT!" We're getting to the point of John Carpenter's "They Live".

This whole thing WREAKS of opportunistic powers that be figuring out another way to fire up the printing press (there was a legitimate dollar shortage prior to COVID) to their advantage using a real event like the Corona virus. Can't wait to see the loaded pork on Capital Hill. That's an inevitability.

Last edited:

JDreamer

This guy ..........

3DqExKi.jpg

Last edited:

Drareg

It was taken yesterday at MLB opening day for the Washington Nationals where he threw out the first pitch.

nAOcMjs.jpg

Incredible !
So no fans allowed but fauci was there to pitch?
None of those images are in the media, hopefully it’s doing the rounds on social media, seriously MSM has no credibility and of course the "experts" practicing no social distancing and incorrect mask usage, it’s also a cloth mask, redundant.

How do people believe this crap!

Incredible !
None of those images are in the media, hopefully it’s doing the rounds on social media, seriously MSM has no credibility and of course the "experts" practicing no social distancing and incorrect mask usage, it’s also a cloth mask, redundant.

FB_IMG_1595618640782.jpg

JDreamer

Incredible !

The responses on my FB post about it are just mind numbing .......

- I'm on a continued quest for controversy
- I don't need to be so hard on him because we all make mistakes
- He got tested already
- He merely took a "calculated risk" and it's nothing to worry about

Regina

The responses on my FB post about it are just mind numbing .......

- I'm on a continued quest for controversy
- I don't need to be so hard on him because we all make mistakes
- He got tested already
- He merely took a "calculated risk" and it's nothing to worry about
you know his wife is the Head of Human Experimentation at NIH and is a "communtarian." Witches brew marriage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals