OP
Inaut

Inaut

I’m getting so tired of being accosted for not wearing a mask...People suck

eom

Perry Staltic

I’m getting so tired of being accosted for not wearing a mask...People suck

eom

Me: Why do you want me to wear a mask if your mask protects you?
Maskhole: Because your mask protects me.
Me: So it takes two masks?
Maskhole: Yes
Me: Well then why aren't you wearing two masks like the CDC says? Then you won't have to worry about what I do.
Maskhole:
3p7feecywwr31.jpg

jnklheimer

i buy frozen oj concentrate from walmart and yesterday i went and asked the greeter (i was maskless) to go get it for me so i dont have to break their rules, it took 3 seperate employees to figure out they couldnt do it for me, the greeter guy actually at one point tried to hand me a mask with a pair of tongs. one guy said he could go get it for me but i would have to put on a mask to pay (they already have plexiglass) and they asked to see my medical documents showing i didnt need to wear one. they had told me to wait outside as they figured stuff out and i did, and they basically abandoned me out there, i got huffy and went to my car and put on my israeli chemical weapons mask and went in and the greeter was really scared of me not social distancing, he actually began to use his hand sanitizer spray bottle to keep me back, i swore at him and put my mask on and got my oj (walking the wrong way down the pointed arrow aisles) and paid for it by reaching over the plexiglass to give the obviously perturbed cashier the payment. i got a few comments and i think i actually scared a few people

it was a clown world experience
one of the employees i had asked to go get the juice for me refused, his mask had a dirty mark where he was breathing in and out of it all day and touching it. these people were useless, total slaves. if someone came into my store and asked me to go get a product for them so they could pay for it without breaking a rule, i would gladly oblige them. they are all foreign students of the same nationality as i am (except that im born here in Canada), so i feel fine in saying these foreigners are total willing slaves in many cases. very rarely will i meet one that has any spirit. theyre a disgrace to our ancestors. the oligarch class likes these people because they want to follow all the rules in western society so they think it makes them fit in.

pic related the mask i have

just amazing -- none of these idiots could do a simple thing, go grab the OJ for me. asking for medical documents etc. it was idiotic. imagine having a company and morons like this working for you. just unthinking slaves. these corporate stores know they have a license to print money essentially, growing so much richer throughout the fake pandemic that they can treat ppl like crap.

Attachments

• israeligasmask.jpeg
    israeligasmask.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Lejeboca

Here we go with THE science masked. An upshot in the study below is that the most basic human emotions, such as fear, are the worst to be recognized when people are masked. This shows in the plot below, even though the authors tried really hard to mask their findings behind myriad of representations, not spelling out the plot comparisons in the paper text, and most somewhat lame experiment procedure definition of "unpracticed controls" --- all this to be publishable by Royal Society.

Wouldn't masks hide child's distress the most? Thinking out loud here.

1617332258503.png

The effect of face masks and sunglasses on identity and expression recognition with super-recognizers and typical observers

Wen

I take it the people that don’t wear masks for fear of being ‘state property’ also don’t wear seatbelts when they drive either.

PeatBull

I dont think you can compare seatbelts with masks, don’t look like the same to me.

Perry Staltic

I take it the people that don’t wear masks for fear of being ‘state property’ also don’t wear seatbelts when they drive either.

There is good evidence seat belts increase safety. Likewise, there is good evidence (at least 15 RCTs) typical surgical masks do not provide significant protection against viral transmission. So it's more of a science issue.

P

Peatness

Me: Why do you want me to wear a mask if your mask protects you?
Maskhole: Because your mask protects me.
Me: So it takes two masks?
Maskhole: Yes
Me: Well then why aren't you wearing two masks like the CDC says? Then you won't have to worry about what I do.
Maskhole:
3p7feecywwr31.jpg
Thank you:):, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Everything Covid is so depressing!!

Wen

There is good evidence seat belts increase safety. Likewise, there is good evidence (at least 15 RCTs) typical surgical masks do not provide significant protection against viral transmission. So it's more of a science issue.
The reason given in the poll is because you don’t want to be state property, nothing to do with science. If you wanted to look at the evidence then you’d have to look at Asia case numbers since they are big on masks, but that would seem to be beside the issue.

Perry Staltic

The reason given in the poll is because you don’t want to be state property, nothing to do with science. If you wanted to look at the evidence then you’d have to look at Asia case numbers since they are big on masks.

I don't pay attention to cherry picked evidence that confuses correlation with causation.

Wen

I don't pay attention to cherry picked evidence that confuses correlation with causation.
You obviously like cherry picking since you cherry picked the second part of my response to reply to which was less important than the first. It’s clearly not cherry picked evidence anyway since it’s basically the whole of Asia. I didn’t cherry pick a single country like you cherry picked the second part of my post either.

Perry Staltic

You obviously like cherry picking since you cherry picked the second part of my response to reply to which was less important than the first. It’s clearly not cherry picked evidence anyway since it’s basically the whole of Asia. I didn’t cherry pick a single country like you cherry picked the second part of my post either.

I don't even remember there was a poll to be able to cherry pick. I responded to what I comprehended as relevant in your comment. I realize that you are not cherry picking one country, but there are many other factors at play in Asia, and you're only picking one factor and claiming causation.

Wen

I don't even remember there was a poll to be able to cherry pick. I responded to what I comprehended as relevant in your comment. I realize that you are not cherry picking one country, but there are many other factors at play in Asia, and you're only picking one factor and claiming causation.
??? A poll to be able to cherry pick?? Not sure what you’re smoking but nobody said that, although that explains a lot about your responses so far.

I said this originally “I take it the people that don’t wear masks for fear of being ‘state property’ also don’t wear seatbelts when they drive either.” Which means it’s the law to wear a mask when out in public and it’s the law to wear a seatbelt when driving. Therefore if you refuse to do one because you don’t want to be state property, then logically the other could be avoided for the exact same reason.

There are other factors in Asia but masks is the main difference between it and the west. I’m not aware of any other major differences and you haven’t given any either.

Perry Staltic

Which means it’s the law to wear a mask when out in public

Depends on where you live. People not wearing masks in places where it's not a law has nothing to do with them not wanting to be state property, whatever that means.

Wen

Depends on where you live. People not wearing masks in places where it's not a law has nothing to do with them not wanting to be state property, whatever that means.
Those are the words used in the poll! You didn’t even notice this thread is a poll????

Wen

You really get a kick out of being a d**k don't you?
And you get a kick out of being an idiot. Have some coffee and wake up a bit, all your posts look insane at the moment. Not sure if it will make any difference but worth a try at least.

Perry Staltic

And you get a kick out of being an idiot. Have some coffee and wake up a bit, all your posts look insane at the moment. Not sure if it will make any difference but worth a try at least.

I think I'll just ignore you. You have a certain hemorrhoidal quality about you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals