I don’t care about mom and pop and small businesses, I think Walmart and amazon should put them out of business.

lampofred

That's because Amazon and big corporations provide a convenience and quality and cheapness that's unreal. It was never like this before now and small businesses haven't figured out how to adapt to the times.

OccamzRazer

Why not just choose businesses that support choice and freedom...regardless of their size or the convenience involved?

Lollipop2

Amazon is a Corporatocracy. Bezos didn't have humble beginnings. His Grandfather worked for the Pentagon. Amazon is a front for an intelligence agency. The devices they sell to put in your homes to make them "smarter" have all been caught spying on you. The Ring, Alexa, they all connect to Amazon servers that store your information. Bezos bought the Washington Post with money he received through hosting government documents! It not only gave him power but now he had a propaganda tool. He hired the slimy Podesta as an editor who weaponized the term fake news. Bezos also had a relationship with EPSTEIN. He used his divorce to liquidate his assets and enhance his wealth without the market tanking from the alarm of this! He committed 10 billion dollars to fighting climate change all while shipping out thousands of small items in big packages. Then when the pandemic hit they continued to operate at full capacity while local shops were forced to have covid rules. The pandemic was a controlled demolition of the little guy. Amazon workers are treated as robots that can live without food and bathroom breaks. All the managers will drop dead early of heart attacks. Do you really believe this is a good thing?

Good post.

OP
J

jnklheimer

amazon and even walmart do offer and list products from small businesses.
the small businesses can be very good for something like milk, where you can get more clarity on how they're processing it.

yeah if the small businesses aren't offering something unique or higher quality there isnt much point going there unless youre one of those people who believe in the buy local, support small businesses stuff who intentionally avoid shopping at costco, walmart etc.

why does he charge so much for pizza, is there anything special to it.

do pizzas even use much oil? pizzas seem to have a pretty dry crust and bread
I just used a 3rd party marketplace seller on walmart and they sent me 1/10th of my order. next time ill just use walmart directly and not support the 3rd party seller.

OP
J

jnklheimer

the reason massive corporations are able to provide the services they do at the prices they do is through exploitation of workers and relying on importing products made by exploited workers and children. if you don't care about that it's on you but that's the price for convenience. once we have digital currencies and social credit scores you won't be able to buy stuff from anywhere else anyway.
The products are usually the exact same. The tool I bought is literally the exact same item.

OP
J

jnklheimer

Why not just choose businesses that support choice and freedom...regardless of their size or the convenience involved?
I haven't found local businesses that aren't helping enforce the plandemic tyranny. So, that's what I mean. Why would I pay more money for the same products and services? If I'm harassed by an employee for lack of mask at Walmart I simply ignore and use the self checkout. At mom and pops they will enforce the denial of service much more.

Tzheng2012

the peoples own greed will be their downfall. they save a few dollars today, to be stolen from down the line. its always been the case in history. great nations will fall to their own defilements. right now your benefiting because its still the transition phase, but once everything is owned by the hands of the few, then they will make the rules and you already threw away your freedom of choice long ago. you will have no way to object to whatever wage they give you or price they place, because there will be no other option.

its fine. enjoy it while it lasts.

opethfeldt

If you're not willing to throw on a mask to support a small business, I'd wager you never really cared much in the first place.

InChristAlone

I forgot to mention that in my state it's the small businesses who aren't enforcing the mask rules. Well no business is right now for customers at least, but it was the local restaurants that we noticed first that the workers didn't have to wear masks. It was a breath of fresh air. Maybe you live in the wrong state.

Last edited:
Since you mentioned oysters, we have a wonderful fish store that we go to and they do not have their workers wearung masks and they are absolutely liberty loving and wonderful people. They always do an amazing job with their fresh fish and getting rid of every single bone.

OccamzRazer

I haven't found local businesses that aren't helping enforce the plandemic tyranny.
Keep in mind that this type of thing varies wildly depending on where you live.

The coffee shop I go to everyday has never asked me to wear a mask (even at the height of the pandemic)
The gym I go to has never asked me to wear a mask - I don't think anybody there wears one
The farm I get most foods from is practically anti-injection/anti-mask
The hardware store I go to leaves mask-wearing up to customers
The church I go to leaves mask-wearing up to customers

Etc etc etc....

OccamzRazer

I forgot to mention that in my state it's the small businesses who aren't enforcing the mask rules. Well no business is right now for customers at least, but it was the local restaurants that we noticed first that the workers didn't have to wear masks. It was a breath of fresh air. Maybe you live in the wrong state.
My experience is exactly the same.

For those who can't relate, it may very well be time to move!

Dr. B

Keep in mind that this type of thing varies wildly depending on where you live.

The coffee shop I go to everyday has never asked me to wear a mask (even at the height of the pandemic)
The gym I go to has never asked me to wear a mask - I don't think anybody there wears one
The farm I get most foods from is practically anti-injection/anti-mask
The hardware store I go to leaves mask-wearing up to customers
The church I go to leaves mask-wearing up to customers

Etc etc etc....
is the gym a chain one? i think the big chains like golds, 24 hour fitnes require them ? and i think 24 hour fitness shut down a lot of locations

OP
J

jnklheimer

If you're not willing to throw on a mask to support a small business, I'd wager you never really cared much in the first place.
LOL im just not wearing it. what a stupid comment. go put on a flower dress from jc penney for them if they ask you to

OP
J

jnklheimer

the peoples own greed will be their downfall. they save a few dollars today, to be stolen from down the line. its always been the case in history. great nations will fall to their own defilements. right now your benefiting because its still the transition phase, but once everything is owned by the hands of the few, then they will make the rules and you already threw away your freedom of choice long ago. you will have no way to object to whatever wage they give you or price they place, because there will be no other option.

its fine. enjoy it while it lasts.
The issue I have is why would I continue to support small business when the service is terrible? I'm not asking them to put on a fancy show for me, I just want them to try. The hardware store guy wouldn't even hear what price I was getting from home depot, like I said, I would have paid $50 more over Home depot's price just to support the small business, but he wouldnt even entertain it, plus his reasoning for why he charges more is asinine. It takes minutes to assemble the tool I bought. I'm not paying a $150-200 premium because they spent 5-10 min setting it up.

Do you realize that the wages small businesses pay are generally as bad or worse than the big corpos?

WHY WOULD I SUPPORT A BUSINESS THAT HAS ME STAND OUTSIDE IN THE WEATHER BECAUSE I WONT WEAR A CUCK DIAPER??? WHY?

You lecturing me on the reality of corporatacracy is funny, I know the issue, thats why I made the thread. I'm saying I don't give a care about supporting small business just because they are small. What was the point of my post? explaining that there's no benefit to doing it since they enforce globohomo rules anyways. Why would I support willing enforcers of that culture??? Do you grasp the point I'm making? Just because they're not a corporate store doesn't automatically make them good.

The local neighborhood bakery has stupid directional arrows and place standing points on the floor. It's absolutely retarded, why would I give these stupid people money?? why would I support their stupidity? At least with the stupidity at walmart I can get in and out without the cuck muzzle on, and the prices are less. The small bakery uses the same iron fortified crap flour as anyone else. These small businesses dont give any good value. All they do is sell the same type of stuff as walmart but for more money and worse service. I don't care if they go under. I really don't. If I go into their shop and ask them if they can bake for me without using canola or soy oil or fortified flour and they give me a stupid look like I'm annoying them why the *&*( would I continue giving them money instead of just getting the same crap at walmart??? HUH??? DO YOU UNDERSTAND???!

Last edited:
OP
J

jnklheimer

Since you mentioned oysters, we have a wonderful fish store that we go to and they do not have their workers wearung masks and they are absolutely liberty loving and wonderful people. They always do an amazing job with their fresh fish and getting rid of every single bone.
The local fish store I was going to is run by a Karen, unfortunately.

Dr. B

You're fear mongering, of course I know the downsides of big business vs small. The issue I have is why would I continue to support small business when the service is terrible? I'm not asking them to put on a fancy show for me, I just want them to try. The hardware store guy wouldn't even hear what price I was getting from home depot, like I said, I would have paid $50 more over Home depot's price just to support the small business, but he wouldnt even entertain it, plus his reasoning for why he charges more is asinine. It takes minutes to assemble the tool I bought. I'm not paying a $150-200 premium because they spent 5-10 min setting it up.

Do you realize that the wages small businesses pay are generally as bad or worse than the big corpos?

WHY WOULD I SUPPORT A BUSINESS THAT HAS ME STAND OUTSIDE IN THE WEATHER BECAUSE I WONT WEAR A CUCK DIAPER??? WHY?

You lecturing me on the reality of corporatacy is funny, I know the issue, thats why I made the thread. I'm saying I don't give a care about supporting small business just because they are small. What was the point of my post? explaining that there's no benefit to doing it since they enforce globohomo rules anyways. Why would I support willing enforcers of that culture??? Do you grasp the point I'm making?
those types of small businesses are not competitive, they cant compete on price with big companies with billions available to spend to buy things in bulk, any small business would need to differentiate itself somehow. some places may just be like convenience stores, theyll have other products available at much higher prices since people may pay the extra few dollars for toilet paper or some item since they dont want to take another trip for it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals