I've avoided wearing masks thanks to mindset change!

tankasnowgod

Hi all!

Firstly, apologies if this topic has been covered before...or if it comes off as braggadocious.

What I've experienced - if real - can probably be repeated by anyone.

Several months ago I made it a goal to no longer wear a mask for any reason, in any place, at any time. Since making this goal I've been experimenting with conscious mindset changes designed to make it possible.

To get more specific, before I go into any place of business, I visualize. I visualize myself as a powerful, pure, innately healthy human being! I make sure I feel good - not ashamed - about being a living, breathing human. I try to cultivate a powerful, expansive personal presence. I also try to tap into the awareness of God's love, His presence. (Even if you're not spiritual/religious, fostering these types of feelings could probably work.)

The goal of this visualization is to pull other people into my vibration, as opposed to being pulled into theirs. When 'normal' people see an unmasked person [gasp!], their first reaction might be judgement, but the goal here is to become impervious to judgment by increasing presence and power.

You know how a substance with extra energy/heat dissipates that energy into its environment? Similar concept here, but with myself and other people. I want my behavior to rub off on them, not have their automatization rub off on me.

Does this sound silly yet? Maybe it is, and it kinds of feels silly to try to explain.

But here's the thing: it seems to have worked,

With this mindset I've enjoyed going to grocery stores, libraries, coffee shops, government buildings [!], etc. without being asked to wear a mask even once for months now. This certainly wasn't the case last year. One time an employee did let me know there were masks by the door, if I wanted one, so I just said thanks and kept walking. I don't feel judged or looked down upon for my choice in any way.

Of course I also make an effort to be polite, make good eye contact, resonate and deeply empathize with the mask-wearers. But all these behaviors seem to flow out of an unashamed mindset.

Another plus: I seem to be the only guy in the coffee shop who never wears a mask, which makes attracting girls quite easy. I mean, how can you realize attraction for someone if you can't even see their dang face? :)

OK, that's all. Hope this helps someone else break free from masks - feel free to take what is useful, and discard the rest.

If nothing else, hope this stresses the idea that one's mindset matters. I am doing nothing wrong by not wearing a mask, and I truly believe it! Others seem to be influenced by my strong belief.

There is something to this.

Personally, I have worn masks in businesses during this nonsense. I have been working from home this entire time, so zero issues with masks there. I have gone outside plenty, and never wear a mask if I'm just going for a walk or something. Usually, don't even have one in my pocket.

I switched to a bandana around July, and no one in any business ever said a word if it was up, despite obviously being very open at the bottom. I think people know. Employees in stores didn't wanna get yelled at, and wanted to nudge compliance to keep their job. Makes sense, during an insane global depression.

The entire time, I was only ever harassed once. I could kinda feel it coming on, even then it was some masked dude with a beard and his girlfriend who grunted something loud at me. Still not sure what, but I could tell he resented me going free.

I kept thinking "If you really want a mask to work, even in theory, you need to shave off that beard, dude."

I also got one neutral comment from a neighbor around the same time. Meanwhile, it seems like others got harassed frequently.

As things have been lifting, I decided to wear the bandana around my neck, but if a store didn't have someone at the door, I wouldn't pull it up until someone asked. I was maybe the only person in the store going kinda maskless, but no one even asked or said anything or gave a dirty look. It felt weird, but as I walked out, I felt like I had a minor success.

I have heard propaganda experts suggest that in six weeks, they can change a collective opinion (even a nation, if given a small, capable team and the green light). I think we just officially started week two of that period.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

There is something to this.

Personally, I have worn masks in businesses during this nonsense. I have been working from home this entire time, so zero issues with masks there. I have gone outside plenty, and never wear a mask if I'm just going for a walk or something. Usually, don't even have one in my pocket.

I switched to a bandana around July, and no one in any business ever said a word if it was up, despite obviously being very open at the bottom. I think people know. Employees in stores didn't wanna get yelled at, and wanted to nudge compliance to keep their job. Makes sense, during an insane global depression.

The entire time, I was only ever harassed once. I could kinda feel it coming on, even then it was some masked dude with a beard and his girlfriend who grunted something loud at me. Still not sure what, but I could tell he resented me going free.

I kept thinking "If you really want a mask to work, even in theory, you need to shave off that beard, dude."

I also got one neutral comment from a neighbor around the same time. Meanwhile, it seems like others got harassed frequently.
Yes! Interesting that you could kind of feel things shift before the Mask Wearers gave you a problem. I have noticed this too.

The people who try to go maskless and get harassed seem to have a standoffish vibe.

I've started greeting the Guardians of the Mask with a smile and a hi prior to entering stores, before they acknowledge me.

Seems effective - they just say hi back and don't ask for anything.

boris

@OccamzRazer what are those confounding variables you mentionend ;)? If you are tall and/or buff that makes a big difference.

For me the experience was completely opposite. When I went grocery shopping and into coffee shops without a mask, not making eye contact and with an angry face, nobody said a peep to me. Then I accepted the situation and lost the anger, I was happy not to wear a mask and felt good about it. I was acknowledging the clerks existence and being friendly, giving them a smile... and then everyone saw that as an invitation to vent their anger and to tell me to put on a mask.

I don't want to go about my day with a mean look on my face and not looking at the clerks, it makes me sick.... so I wear a mask again where they want it.

In Germany there were lots of people not wearing masks, but a few months ago they banned all clothmasks and surgical masks. You now can only enter public spaces like shops or trains with an FFP2 mask. And ever since then everyone wears a mask. People don't want confrontation anymore, even if they don't believe in the charade.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

@OccamzRazer what are those confounding variables you mentionend ;)? If you are tall and/or buff that makes a big difference.

For me the experience was completely opposite. When I went grocery shopping and into coffee shops without a mask, not making eye contact and with an angry face, nobody said a peep to me. Then I accepted the situation and lost the anger, I was happy not to wear a mask and felt good about it. I was acknowledging the clerks existence and being friendly, giving them a smile... and then everyone saw that as an invitation to vent their anger and to tell me to put on a mask.

I don't want to go about my day with a mean look on my face and not looking at the clerks, it makes me sick.... so I wear a mask again where they want it.

In Germany there were lots of people not wearing masks, but a few months ago they banned all clothmasks and surgical masks. You now can only enter public spaces like shops or trains with an FFP2 mask. And ever since then everyone wears a mask. People don't want confrontation anymore, even if they don't believe in the charade.
Interesting...so this happened to you in Germany? Perhaps people there are more prone to authoritarianism.

Surely where one lives is a big confounding variable. Others include appearance, height/muscularity, maybe age, and maybe whether or not you're in a group.

I'm not intimidating looking or anything lol, but I am a little muscular which definitely helps.

boris

Interesting...so this happened to you in Germany? Perhaps people there are more prone to authoritarianism.

Surely where one lives is a big confounding variable. Others include appearance, height/muscularity, maybe age, and maybe whether or not you're in a group.

I'm not intimidating looking or anything lol, but I am a little muscular which definitely helps.

I actually think there is lots of anti-authoritarianism here. There was a big protest against the lockdown where over 1 million people gathered. I think people just don't like confrontation. Lots of maskeless people when it was first mandated, but then they started fining people, etc. More police control, signs to put on a mask everywhere, public transport has announcements every few minutes telling people to keep a distance from each other and put on the mask.

Oh and they don't like to be ridiculed either. There is a big smear campaign every day in the news, to make fun of people who are against the mandates. Framing them as stupid, etc.

BearWithMe

The cop doesn't have face mask. By shouting like that without a mask, he spread much more bacteria and viruses into the air than the maskless passenger.

This reminds me of a case where cops were speeding 70mph in the city to catch a car that exceeded speed limit by 3mph. They got into a skid, hit and killed a man on a sidewalk.

By wanting to punish a banal offence, they caused much greater harm to innocent people.

Last edited:

boris

The cop doesn't have face mask. By shouting like that without a mask, he spread much more bacteria and viruses into the air than the maskless passenger.

Same thing here: 2 police without mask, tell a guy to put on a mask. The police man starts attacking the guy and pushes him making him fall onto another police guy, who then attacks him too, the guy starts defending himself. News article: "Mask refuser beats up police".

View: https://youtu.be/9BH1_vZC_2o?t=245

P

Peatness

This reminds me of a case where cops were speeding 70mph in the city to catch a car that exceeded speed limit by 3mph. They got into a skid, hit and killed a man on a sidewalk.

By wanting to punish a banal offence, they caused much greater harm to innocent people.
I think the policeman has a mask but he does not need an excuse to behave that way towards a black guy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals