Surgical Masks Increase Pulse, Lower Oxygen Saturation From Rebreathing CO2

dreamcatcher

A recommendation from a government agency does not mean something is "law." Also, a law in Hong Kong would not have legally binding influence in Japan. Beyond that, even if it is law, it is not the only reason that surgical masks are worn.
So what are you trying to say? No one cares what's law what's not, we were just talking about possible reasons why people wear surgical masks. The recommendation by the gov in HK was one of them. In Hong Kong.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

So what are you trying to say? No one cares what's law what's not, we were just talking about possible reasons why people wear surgical masks. The recommendation by the gov in HK was one of them. In Hong Kong.

Well, I was mainly responding to your initial response, which indicated that the only reason anyone in Asian countries wears those masks is because it was the law.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

I never mentioned the word 'law'.

True, you said "government requirement," which means the same thing as law. Anyway, the main reason I responded to you was your statement implied that the government requirement is the only reason surgical masks are worn in Asian Countries.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Can one benefit from sleeping in a surgical mask?

I did this a few nights, but don't anymore. It became annoying to me pretty quickly. I certainly didn't do it long enough to notice any benefits.

Peatogenic

I have to wear a respirator sometimes with my job. I've always wondered about this, and have noticed I feel "weird" after wearing it all day. But haven't observed enough to really comment.

Sachin Bhatt

Any update from anyone using masks these days, for a length of time? I have not started wearing one but curious to know anyone's experiences, with increased CO2. I will post my experience here once I do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals