Don't Panic...Lighten UP... We need to laugh a little....

B

Braveheart

Jayvee

The seatbelt article is a good laugh... I shared it with someone and for a second they believed it... that’s how crazy things are now.

In general though, I agree that the forum needs to lighten up a bit... especially as the end goal is ultimately less cortisol and more dopamine. Too many doomsday people on here... I think just be wary of the vaccine... stressing about it will do way more harm than most vaccines.

golder

The seatbelt article is a good laugh... I shared it with someone and for a second they believed it... that’s how crazy things are now.

In general though, I agree that the forum needs to lighten up a bit... especially as the end goal is ultimately less cortisol and more dopamine. Too many doomsday people on here... I think just be wary of the vaccine... stressing about it will do way more harm than most vaccines.
I tend to agree with this. The doom and gloom is affecting me at lot more than any of this coronavirus has. I don’t want to overanalyse things and start degrading the physiology I’ve tirelessly been rebuilding over the years. Im not going to have the vaccine. My parents have had the vaccine. I’m not going to stress about them having had it and ruin my quality of life. Will it slightly damage their immune system? Quite possibly. Is there anything I can now do about it other than steer them as best I can towards better health? Probably not.

Jayvee

I tend to agree with this. The doom and gloom is affecting me at lot more than any of this coronavirus has. I don’t want to overanalyse things and start degrading the physiology I’ve tirelessly been rebuilding over the years. Im not going to have the vaccine. My parents have had the vaccine. I’m not going to stress about them having had it and ruin my quality of life. Will it slightly damage their immune system? Quite possibly. Is there anything I can now do about it other than steer them as best I can towards better health? Probably not.

I’m in the exact same headspace. Don’t stress about the uncontrollables. I think the more ‘inquisitive’ nature of this forum and Ray’s ideas have been lost slightly. If global elites are behind all this then so be it (they have most likely always existed) control the controllables to the best of your own abilities (avoiding the vaccine if your gut feeling is to do so). Having control of your own environment and thoughts is as imperative to good health as avoiding PUFA, vaccines etc. laughing at ***t is a great way. This is a much needed forum topic!

boris

:lol:

The sad part is, some people would adopt any of these things without question . If the CDC said that the virus only moves 1 meter above the ground and issued mandatory kneepads so people can crawl on the floor, they would do it.

OP
B

Braveheart

I agree w you guys wholeheartedly....I felt the anger, sadness and frustration building over the months and I knew it was not healthy....so I remind myself of the old Buddhist mantra..."Let it go...Let it flow"...but that really applies to not dwelling on something after the fact...it doesn't mean you should not act in face of injustice at the moment...

Mll777

I find a lot of strength in stoic philosophy: only invest energy in the things you can change, which really is basically only your own thoughts.

At the same time the philosophy learns to interact with people (damn they took that from us, social distance) and that you have a social obligation to help people (damn they took that from us as well, there is absolutely no way to talk with sheeple).

Back ontopic, this is a funny one:
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/SimoneSays123/status/1399731690830974976
(audio on as well)

OP
B

Braveheart

I find a lot of strength in stoic philosophy: only invest energy in the things you can change, which really is basically only your own thoughts.

At the same time the philosophy learns to interact with people (damn they took that from us, social distance) and that you have a social obligation to help people (damn they took that from us as well, there is absolutely no way to talk with sheeple).

Back ontopic, this is a funny one:
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/SimoneSays123/status/1399731690830974976
(audio on as well)

Brilliant! Thanks!

Birdie

Senator Rand Paul .... is just... jealous of Dr. Fauci's brilliance.

AdoTintor

1630229512200.png

P

Peatness

The government is worried about the rise in sea levels due to 'climate change; so plans to approve 16 mini nuclear reactors. Feel free to come up with your own caption for this image of proposed reactor

1632775078390.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom