Masks made of silver and copper, and adding antiviral oils to a mask. Masks that are more helpful?

rumble.com/vobzao-plague-of-corruption-with-judy-mikovits.html

32:11 --
Judy Mikovits: "We had our silver masks, which are at least anti-microbial, and we can breathe through them, and we can protect ourselves. There are a lot of people [exhaling synthetic viral particles from the modified spike protein vaccines, and exhaling other microbes and pathogens]."

35:15 --
Dr. Darrell Wolfe: "...about where to get the silver masks; I think it's tru47.com, right, Judy?"

SILVER MESH
"- Two layers of 99.99% pure ionically plated silver mesh
- Silver is known to have antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Highly breathable
- Reusable and long-lasting
Disclaimer:
TRU47 masks are not N95, medical or surgical coverings..."

HEAVYWEIGHT MESH
"- Interior and exterior layer of 99.99% pure ionically plated silver mesh
- Middle layer of jersey modal woven with 99.99% pure silver thread"

PURE SILVER
"- Highly breathable, however, more dense than our mesh masks"

TRIFECTA COPPER/SILVER
"- Interior layer: 99.99% Pure Silver mesh
- Middle layer: 99.99% Pure Copper
- Exterior layer: 99.99% Pure Silver mesh
- Silver is known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Copper is known to have antiviral properties"

Maybe that one with copper would be useful the way wearing the masks are supposed to be.

______

Maybe putting oils with antiviral qualities onto one of those masks would be an improvement.

Blending essential oils and a carrier oil to put in the nose to prevent infection from inhaled spike proteins:

Details of blending essential oils into a carrier oil so they can be safely put in the nose

One of the things I've been doing to prevent infection from inhaled spike proteins instead of wearing a mask; last paragraph here:

Last edited:

Meta

armourgreathelmet-steelbrass-medieval-knightshop-30164023-1-hero.jpg

RealNeat

rumble.com/vobzao-plague-of-corruption-with-judy-mikovits.html

32:11 --
Judy Mikovits: "We had our silver masks, which are at least anti-microbial, and we can breathe through them, and we can protect ourselves. There are a lot of people [exhaling synthetic viral particles from the modified spike protein vaccines, and exhaling other microbes and pathogens]."

35:15 --
Dr. Darrell Wolfe: "...about where to get the silver masks; I think it's tru47.com, right, Judy?"

SILVER MESH
"- Two layers of 99.99% pure ionically plated silver mesh
- Silver is known to have antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Highly breathable
- Reusable and long-lasting
Disclaimer:
TRU47 masks are not N95, medical or surgical coverings..."

HEAVYWEIGHT MESH
"- Interior and exterior layer of 99.99% pure ionically plated silver mesh
- Middle layer of jersey modal woven with 99.99% pure silver thread"

PURE SILVER
"- Highly breathable, however, more dense than our mesh masks"

TRIFECTA COPPER/SILVER
"- Interior layer: 99.99% Pure Silver mesh
- Middle layer: 99.99% Pure Copper
- Exterior layer: 99.99% Pure Silver mesh
- Silver is known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Copper is known to have antiviral properties"

Maybe that one with copper would be useful the way wearing the masks are supposed to be.

______

Maybe putting oils with antiviral qualities onto one of those masks would be an improvement.

Blending essential oils and a carrier oil to put in the nose to prevent infection from inhaled spike proteins:

Details of blending essential oils into a carrier oil so they can be safely put in the nose

One of the things I've been doing to prevent infection from inhaled spike proteins instead of wearing a mask; last paragraph here:
I frequent the Jack kruse forum, never quite found the type of intelligence I find here.

Your best mask is your innate immune system, and second up is using the appropriate mask for the appropriate task (toxin) when looking at viruses and the efficacy of masks it's essentially useless to consider the ones you've posted. If you want to be THAT thorough you'll have to have a custom fit n99, and then years later wonder why you have plastic nano particles in your lungs from the labored breathing in that Chinese mask.

OP

@RealNeat
"I frequent the Jack kruse forum, never quite found the type of intelligence I find here."
Smart people on both, I think.

"using the appropriate mask for the appropriate task (toxin) when looking at viruses and the efficacy of masks it's essentially useless to consider the ones you've posted"
Why? You don't think the one with copper would do something against spike proteins? Or the silver?

Lollipop2

These silver mesh masks and the silver gloves and the wipes look amazing! Thank you for sharing. I work as a medical assistant and I am having to use alcohol wipes and gels etc which are drying. These are great solutions.

OP

@Lollipop2
Glad it's helpful. What do you think the silver or copper would do interacting with spike proteins?
edit: Or maybe it's not helpful. I don't know whether it would be or not. Just wanted to ask opinions about why it might be better than a cloth mask.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

You don't think the one with copper would do something against spike proteins?
I don't see why it would, assuming there is even the potential of a threat. Viruses are already tiny enough to get through the holes in the vast majority of masks, and are only supposed to be 0.004 to 0.1 microns in size. The spike protein is said to be a tiny component of this "Novel Corona Virus," so it would either be on the low end measurement of viruses, or far smaller, like 0.0004 to 0.00004 microns in size. So, while an N95 chance might have a chance of stopping it, anything mesh wouldn't.

And Spike Protein isn't thought to be alive. So, I don't see why the anti-microbial properties of silver or copper would do anything in that regard.

OP

I was thinking, because the mesh is less dense than N95, even though most spike proteins would get through still, the ones that do get stuck in the mask would react with the silver or copper to somehow weaken or break the structure of the whole protein, or especially maybe do something to the S1 subunit? And so then even if the particles that do get stuck in the mask are inhaled later, however much it might do that would be a little more useful than other masks that aren't N95. Or I was hoping it could be better than N95 somehow but I don't know how. When some places require a mask and I don't want to have to not go in that place, and even though a lot of people don't want to wear one but the people who own the business and the doorman don't want to deal with someone trying to fine them if someone goes there trying to find a reason to fine them, maybe this would be useful against the spike proteins too to some extent, better than the free disposable ones or buying a cloth one, or ideally better than N95 somehow. And if it is then maybe I'd wear it in grocery stores or other places where they don't enforce it too. So other than the mismatched filtration size -- or let's say then if it was N95 filtration size -- what advantage might there be with the silver or copper?

Last edited:

ww3not4me

Just stop with the masks! If masked work why aren't they working? Masking mandates always precede a spike in Covid-19 positives!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom