Does Progest-E by pass the "first pass" of the Liver?

G1986

Forum Supporter
I'm wondering if anyone have actually a confirm that Progest-E by pass the first passing in the liver because it is bound with Vit E. I'm trying to increase my levels. In the past I have tried micronized capsules, slow released, instant released, compounded cream on forearm and scrotum, with the latter being the most effective in increasing levels and lowering estradiol. However, it made me feel a bit too moody and groggy, likely for the abundance of 5Ar in the scrotum

How about Haidut Progesterone? I seem not being able to find it, if anyone can attached the link to his product I would appreciate it.

I may try for one last time Pregnenlone capsule to raise my Progesteone, if I can't handle it again, I either go for Progest-E or best of everything injectable.

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
I could be wrong, but I think Progest-E will bypass first-pass only when taken orally.

Progestene from Idealabs is available here IdeaLabs Online Store - Lab / R&D Chemicals
thank you, I looked at the website many times and I couldn't find the Progesterone! is Haidut Progesterone formulated to by pass the first pass in the liver as well? have you seen people preferring this product over Progest-E?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
thank you, I looked at the website many times and I couldn't find the Progesterone! is Haidut Progesterone formulated to by pass the first pass in the liver as well? have you seen people preferring this product over Progest-E?
They both work well for me. It's idealabsdc.com slash lab, to find the Progestene and some others.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
curios to know, how many mgs are you taking? orally?
It's difficult for me to take either of them orally. My use case is mostly topical for local injuries and for deep relaxation, especially when there is nervous tension. I usually use a few drops of either.

sweetpeat

Here is one person's explanation from this post:
I think the HealthNatura one is in MCT oil in which case I think it would absorb through the portal vein and go directly to the liver whereas Ray's is absorbed with chylomicrons into the lymphatic system where it then circulates throughout the body, passing through the liver several times as the liver doesn't recognize the chylomicrons as something to excrete.

This is my understanding.

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
Here is one person's explanation from this post:
thanks. It does sound than that Progest-E would by pass the first pass in the liver, which I believe it is more of a physiological way of increasing Progesterone levels.

I contacted Idealabs and it was mentioned that their Progesterone does not by pass the first pass in the liver, perhaps mixing the vitamin E with the Progesterone, or any other hormone would avoid that, and increase its bioavailability

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals