Progest E . A Decrease In My Progesterone Levels?

OP
Corinne Harding
This is weighing heavily on my heart today so I'm sharing it here.

Many women are suffering and many marriages are strained. A multitude of women are choosing estrogen because they feel there is no other option. A few submit to taking it in a short term quality over long term quantity mindset knowing full well the risks but they are desperate to have a pain free marriage bed with their husbands again (or stop incontinence, avoid or manage vaginal prolapse etc). This is cold hard truth of the matter and why I'm supportive of individual experimentation with dosing of progesterone.

Peat may not tell us exactly how much to take but he empowers us to think for ourselves while considering our own context. It would be ideal if diet and thyroid were always enough to keep everyone cruising along with minimal need for progesterone but there are exceptions and we must not forget that fact.

I'm eternally grateful for all who have shared their stories. Dr. Peat is a wonderful, intelligent and selfless man who due to his unauthoritarian ways purposefully tries to teach us to solve our own issues. I'm not intending to contradict him in anyway buy encouraging experimentation.

I will probably not speak further on progesterone but I want everyone to remember to educate themselves and pay attention to their own inner guidance.

I think what you have so beautifully articulated here Blosson is so true and really gives me strength and confidence to find my particular solution to my health issues. I had felt a little overwhelmed with this forum when I first joined, not with the wonderful people but with the amount of information available. Now I see how everyone pitches in and helps each other. You know a week or so ago I had even thought, in a moment during a sleepless night due to hot flushes and hot sweats, just go back to what I had been taking, BHRT estrogel and orally micronised progesterone, but not now. These last 2 days and this particular thread has really changed my way of thinking and I want to thank everyone who has taken part here and of course Ray Peat!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think what you have so beautifully articulated here Blosson is so true and really gives me strength and confidence to find my particular solution to my health issues. I had felt a little overwhelmed with this forum when I first joined, not with the wonderful people but with the amount of information available. Now I see how everyone pitches in and helps each other. You know a week or so ago I had even thought, in a moment during a sleepless night due to hot flushes and hot sweats, just go back to what I had been taking, BHRT estrogel and orally micronised progesterone, but not now. These last 2 days and this particular thread has really changed my way of thinking and I want to thank everyone who has taken part here and of course Ray Peat!
Best to you @Corinne Harding. I've had many of those nights and they are difficult to cope with and still function well the next day. Please continue to share if you feel comfortable doing so. I think it's invaluable to read stories of other people's experiences.

Jennifer

This is beautiful and your advice to pay attention and listen to our own inner guidance is soooooo incredibly wise and on point. This very truth is what has brought my success I feel. I also hear this every time I read @Jennifer’s story, her incredible tenacity to follow her own inner guidance even when others have challenged her.
Thank you for saying that, Lisa. It means a lot to me. I'm honestly very grateful that members here have continued to accept and support me even though I do things a little differently. I have much love and respect for my health tribe. ❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals