Progesterone supplement for men

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
I think progesterone has different effects for men. My T is high and progesterone in any quantity causes ED. But it is useful sometimes. I think 3 - 5mg is fine, but topical doses of 15 or more seem to cause me ED for a few days.
have you ever measured your Progesterone before supplementing?

PopSocket

I think progesterone has different effects for men. My T is high and progesterone in any quantity causes ED. But it is useful sometimes. I think 3 - 5mg is fine, but topical doses of 15 or more seem to cause me ED for a few days.
Same thing here. even 2mg-3mg topical causes ED and I feel as if I am not a man, nor a woman, something in between. It is a weird feeling. Lasts 2 to 3 days. Even high doses of exogenous T does not help in those cases. Sleep, hair and skin seem to benefit a lot though. A couple of months back it even caused very early stage gyno that I had to reverse with T and DHT (succesfully thank god).

Santosh

Which isn't desirable for a man's loving interactions and will cause quite a host of issues : not being desired, losing confidence ... nothing really optimal for the development of a man.

That's what I keep repeating to @learnedhelpless but he won't listen.

Which isn't desirable for a man's loving interactions and will cause quite a host of issues : not being desired, losing confidence ... nothing really optimal for the development of a man.

Progesterone is highly correlated with pheromones in animals - more than testosterone - it aids social interactions, and it is often the non-masculine people that are the most confident, funny, etc. I explained, that to you that both androgens and progesterone's, increase neurotransmitters similarly, which is why they both create confident men.

I am listening to your point; and I can see where you are coming from. But from the literature I have read, and personal experience, using both DHT and progesterone I disagree with you.

but older men often benefit from these higher doses, probably because the estrogen-lowering is so beneficial and their T is already low.

tallglass13

That sounds a lot like online information that is being parroted with no study to back it up.

You have any personal experience with both hormones to assess such bold statements ?
You asked him a question, then you dis him by stated he is not backing it up. Rude.
Progesterone lowered prolactin in labs I drew. I don't need studies for that, but Learnedhelpless told you he would provide you all the studies you are asking for, however I don't really believe you want those studies .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals