Progest-e / Ndt Causing Facial Hair?

nattyjules

Some days I feel so frustrated on this road to recovery - two steps forward, one step back it feels like.

Before I realised my symptoms were estrogen/thyroid related, I started taking pregnenolone 50mg per day (6 years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS, thought it was my adrenals but have recently realised it's estrogen related)

My acne started to get worse and I had so much trouble sleeping/staying asleep, so I stopped taking it and tried taking hydrocortisone for a while. In amongst this I had, for the first time, a rough/coarse hair start growing underneath my chin (about 1 inch long). First time it's ever happened to me! I stopped hydrocortisone and pregnenolone completely.

I have been taking Progest-E for about 2 months now, I started on the high dose and then reduced as per the guidelines. I take Vit. A daily and the cystic acne has cleared up, but I still get spots.

I'm also on 4 grains of Thiroyd daily, and have gradually increased every fortnight, but the rogue facial hair is still there, I still feel really foggy/depressed and my basal temps have dropped! Currently hovering around the 36.1C / 96.8F mark.

Has anyone else had any experience of this? Why are my symptoms worsening?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals