Does apple cider vinegar make you content?

ironfist

Wow, this is probably the wackiest question I've asked.

Tonight I made enchiladas for dinner. I used the same ingredients I always use (tortillas, beef, etc.) except the only difference was the enchilada sauce I used had apple cider vinegar in it, and I put cheese on the food, which I normally don't do.

Ok, so anyway, after I ate the first one, I started to feel good, like satisfied, like overall well-being. It hit me within about 5 minutes of eating it. I guessed it might be related to an ingredient in there, but the only unusual thing (for me) was the apple cider vinegar.

I know people like to assign every wellness benefit possible to apple cider vinegar, but I don't know anything about it. I want to stress:

- nothing really in my diet has changed (except this sauce, and some cheese, which I question had anything to do with it)
- nothing in my routine has changed
- no supplements have changed

Literally the only thing I did different was make enchiladas and then feel satisfied with life shortly after eating the first one. I mean like, I'm a pretty angry guy (repressed rage which I am just uncovering now), but for some reason I was just so calm and peaceful after I ate.

Figuring you're still with me, I have a similar story. 8 years ago, I remember every morning I would feel this way after breakfast when I ate eggs and beans with one very precise kind of butter. You see, I ate those things for breakfast EVERY SINGLE DAY and never felt different until I used a certain kind of butter. This made no sense, because it wasn't even one of these expensive grass fed butters. I switched to grass fed butter and felt normal. I changed back to this precise kind of butter and every time I finished eating I would feel maximally satisfied, positive, and full of calmness. I thought for a moment they had stuck some marijuana in it, except this was near instant and marijuana takes a while after you eat it to do anything.

I cannot figure out what could be causing this. Apple cider vinegar?

Wow, this is probably the wackiest question I've asked.

Tonight I made enchiladas for dinner. I used the same ingredients I always use (tortillas, beef, etc.) except the only difference was the enchilada sauce I used had apple cider vinegar in it, and I put cheese on the food, which I normally don't do.

Ok, so anyway, after I ate the first one, I started to feel good, like satisfied, like overall well-being. It hit me within about 5 minutes of eating it. I guessed it might be related to an ingredient in there, but the only unusual thing (for me) was the apple cider vinegar.

I know people like to assign every wellness benefit possible to apple cider vinegar, but I don't know anything about it. I want to stress:

- nothing really in my diet has changed (except this sauce, and some cheese, which I question had anything to do with it)
- nothing in my routine has changed
- no supplements have changed

Literally the only thing I did different was make enchiladas and then feel satisfied with life shortly after eating the first one. I mean like, I'm a pretty angry guy (repressed rage which I am just uncovering now), but for some reason I was just so calm and peaceful after I ate.

Figuring you're still with me, I have a similar story. 8 years ago, I remember every morning I would feel this way after breakfast when I ate eggs and beans with one very precise kind of butter. You see, I ate those things for breakfast EVERY SINGLE DAY and never felt different until I used a certain kind of butter. This made no sense, because it wasn't even one of these expensive grass fed butters. I switched to grass fed butter and felt normal. I changed back to this precise kind of butter and every time I finished eating I would feel maximally satisfied, positive, and full of calmness. I thought for a moment they had stuck some marijuana in it, except this was near instant and marijuana takes a while after you eat it to do anything.

I cannot figure out what could be causing this. Apple cider vinegar?
Hmmm so that is why you call yourself ironfist!

I read something the other day about putting baking soda in a little water and mixing it with ground beef to change the ph level in the meat to be better for the body. Maybe your vinegar did the same thing?

OP
I

ironfist

It was bizarre. Yesterday, after eating, the stress that I have was gone. The rage I generally feel (when I'm around my parents) was gone. My OCD was less. I felt satisfied and happy with the world. I fell asleep easily and didn't even use my earplugs or light mask.

I had two more enchiladas today and didn't have this same effect.

Maybe I was just content with myself for making new food.

I may try ACV by itself and see if it does anything.

Wait, how come i call myself ironfist?

It was bizarre. Yesterday, after eating, the stress that I have was gone. The rage I generally feel (when I'm around my parents) was gone. My OCD was less. I felt satisfied and happy with the world. I fell asleep easily and didn't even use my earplugs or light mask.

I had two more enchiladas today and didn't have this same effect.

Maybe I was just content with myself for making new food.

I may try ACV by itself and see if it does anything.

Wait, how come i call myself ironfist?
“I mean like, I'm a pretty angry guy (repressed rage which I am just uncovering now),”

With your statement above I was picturing a strong fist pounding on a table!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals