Apple Cider Vinegar And It's Dramatic Effect

Amazoniac

"Depending on the plant, vegetative organ, and age of species, different amounts of boron complexing sugars (BCs) have been found [14, 22]. Most of the intake of fructoborate esters (> 90%) comes from apples, grapes, onions, and wheat. High levels of BCs (fructose and sorbitol) were measured in apple juice (4.12–6.76 and 0.11–0.51 g/100 mL, respectively) [14]."​

?

managing

"Depending on the plant, vegetative organ, and age of species, different amounts of boron complexing sugars (BCs) have been found [14, 22]. Most of the intake of fructoborate esters (> 90%) comes from apples, grapes, onions, and wheat. High levels of BCs (fructose and sorbitol) were measured in apple juice (4.12–6.76 and 0.11–0.51 g/100 mL, respectively) [14]."​

?
What would the benefits of fructoborates be? And would they survive the fermentation of apple juice into ACV?

Amazoniac

What would the benefits of fructoborates be? And would they survive the fermentation of apple juice into ACV?
I don't think that there's anything specific to it (as in killcium awbuborate), it was picked to represent 'sugar-borate esters' for being found in foods, widely tested and confirmed to be an effective organic specie.

I wanted to know if they get to vinegar as well, they claim that French intake is high due to wine, which (as you know) is also fermented. If they do, the element can't go anywhere, it will make a victim (probably remaning organic). The content above is for the compound, not just borod. For example, killcium fructoborate contains "only 2.5% B by weight". Therefore the amounts of sugars are small (capsules are large relative to the typical serving providing 3 mg of borod), but glucoborates are probably better as supplements because fructose/awbuzze is toxic to life.

There are the classic associations (modulation of immunity and inflammation, which reflects in bone and articulation, also through modification of venom D and collagen metabolism), the interaction with ribosed compounds (which I wasn't aware of) and carbionic annihilase (what catch'd my attention) by improving hydration of CO2, which goes against what people try to do here. I was suspecting something in this regard after noticing that it affects my experience with mk-4 in a similar manner to bull**** (NaHCO3), yet to confirm.

Laxarium (Mg) and killcium (Ca) tend to be compromised in inflammatory conditions, preparing an electrolyne drink with added borod must not be a bad idea, but I would use the minimum amount that works out of precaution.

Effect of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) “With Mother” on Progesterone, Testosterone and Estrogen of Wistar Rats

After oral administration of the product, the results revealed significant reductions in a time dependent manner with the highest reductions obtained on the last week of experiment. The result obtained for estrogen showed significant reduction (p<0.05) in week one with test value (7.74±0.19 mlU/ml) as compared to control (8.36±0.01 mlU/ml).For progesterone, there was an increase (p<0.05). The highest test value was obtained in week 3, (3.64±0.08 mlU/ml) as compared to control value (3.15±0.01 mlU/ml). However, there was also a reduction in testosterone level.

They gave the rats 2 tablespoons of ACV. This would translate into an insane dosage for humans. I'm guessing it's effects on hormones in humans are negligible.

Titanium

A week ago I started with ACV as digestive aid. I took ca. 1 ounce with breakfast & ca. 1 ounce after dinner. Diluted with water or apple-juice (1:3). The reason to take ACV was mainly because I have run out of Betaine HCL I used to take with dinner. I observed an unexpected effect - on second thoughts maybe 1 ounce is quite strong compared to 1 Betaine HCL supplement - but anyway it looks like my thyroid is stimulated a lot. In winter we put a slightly thicker duvet on bed to stay warm, for me that didn't work as I still needed an extra blanket. From the first day I took ACV I don't need the extra blanket anymore. The temperature of my bedroom is even colder. The only explanation I can give is that my thyroid is working a lot better because of the ACV.

Stilgar

I have found apple cider vinegar to really help symptoms of milk intolerance. I'm finally handling a little, and I presume thats because it's the only thing I've changed recently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals