Anti-Sibo stack

M

member 14952

My issues are a light histamine intolerance, lactose intolerance and issues with some fruits
Here is a list of the things I take. Feel free and invited to add suggestions or suggest changes.

For killing bacteria
Black cumin seeds, 2g
Teaspoon(s) of coconut oil or mct oil with every meal.
Sodium bicarbonate 1tsp (always 1h plus away from meals)

Sometimes 50ml Apple cider vinegar

For catching endotoxin
1-2 times Activated charcoal 250 mg
a carrot or mushrooms
B2 20-100 mg

For improving digestion
Betaine hcl and pepsin, 1 capsule
Taurine 1g

I‘ve been dealing with it for a longer time now and in a previous thread I described feeling super tired. This luckily is no longer the case and I no longer have brainfog after meals. So things are improving, even though it took time.

mostlylurking

My issues are a light histamine intolerance, lactose intolerance and issues with some fruits
Here is a list of the things I take. Feel free and invited to add suggestions or suggest changes.

For killing bacteria
Black cumin seeds, 2g
Teaspoon(s) of coconut oil or mct oil with every meal.
Sodium bicarbonate 1tsp (always 1h plus away from meals)

Sometimes 50ml Apple cider vinegar

For catching endotoxin
1-2 times Activated charcoal 250 mg
a carrot or mushrooms
B2 20-100 mg

For improving digestion
Betaine hcl and pepsin, 1 capsule
Taurine 1g

I‘ve been dealing with it for a longer time now and in a previous thread I described feeling super tired. This luckily is no longer the case and I no longer have brainfog after meals. So things are improving, even though it took time.
an article for your consideration:
also:

Addressing the integrity of the gut lining is the key to solving the problem of endotoxin getting into the bloodstream. Thiamine is very helpful.

OP
M

member 14952

Thank you very much. I actually have some of it lying around and will start taking it again

xeliex

Forum Supporter
an article for your consideration:
also:

Addressing the integrity of the gut lining is the key to solving the problem of endotoxin getting into the bloodstream. Thiamine is very helpful.
You should change your name to mostlythiamine ?

From your research, does it seem that taking thiamine with other B vitamins hinders its desired effects?

mostlylurking

You should change your name to mostlythiamine ?

From your research, does it seem that taking thiamine with other B vitamins hinders its desired effects?
Well no. Lots of advice out there advising to take the b vitamins as a group because they work together. My problem is that I can't find a b-complex that is low in b-6 and has no b-12. I was taking a b-complex by Pure Encapsulations (no excipients!) but my b-12 blood test was alarmingly high so I stopped taking it. I take riboflavin and niacinamide and biotin as separate items so I can fine tune the dosage (and frequency). I bought a liquid b-6 so I can take a miniscule dose of it but it's sitting on my desk next to the glue and shoe laces instead of in the kitchen with the vitamins so I haven't tried it yet. The only thing that I high dose is the thiamine hcl; the other b's are taken at regular smallish amounts.

I am pretty focused on thiamine; it's helped me a lot. There's lots of studies out there if you go searching for them. It really is important stuff.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Well no. Lots of advice out there advising to take the b vitamins as a group because they work together. My problem is that I can't find a b-complex that is low in b-6 and has no b-12. I was taking a b-complex by Pure Encapsulations (no excipients!) but my b-12 blood test was alarmingly high so I stopped taking it. I take riboflavin and niacinamide and biotin as separate items so I can fine tune the dosage (and frequency). I bought a liquid b-6 so I can take a miniscule dose of it but it's sitting on my desk next to the glue and shoe laces instead of in the kitchen with the vitamins so I haven't tried it yet. The only thing that I high dose is the thiamine hcl; the other b's are taken at regular smallish amounts.

I am pretty focused on thiamine; it's helped me a lot. There's lots of studies out there if you go searching for them. It really is important stuff.
Thanks. Been looking at that Elliot guy for a few years. I didn't get much from thiamine solo but the pure encapsulations you mention seems to help somewhat...

Sorry Robert, I hijacked your thread. But that stack looks strong. I'd add oregano oil and perhaps rifaximin if you can get it cheaply.

OP
M

member 14952

Haha it’s alright. I will try the oregano oil. Mct oil has become a strong laxative for me (will try 1tsp/day). Rifaximin sadly isn’t available without a prescription but I’ll ask for one.

Btw the thiamine works great for my mood. Can’t say much about what it did for my gut yet.

OP
M

member 14952

I just had a big win: excluding all supplements with fillers like microcrystalline cellulose. Stopped some ibs symptoms dir now. I attributed them to mct oil or herx reactions before.

I just had a big win: excluding all supplements with fillers like microcrystalline cellulose. Stopped some ibs symptoms dir now. I attributed them to mct oil or herx reactions before.
Very interesting. I’ve noticed my GI symptoms refuse to resolve even on a meat based diet consisting mostly of ground beef plus supplements for vitamins and minerals. Perhaps I’ll cut them out and report back.

OP
M

member 14952

I would like to paddle back and say that not everything got better.
Still, there are problems going on. I hadn’t taken enough time to observe and make a proper conclusion.
Looking back, bowl movements feel more comfortable compared to then. Not much more. Nonetheless, I‘d love to hear whether you get good results

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals