Apple Cider Vinegar gut colonization

FoodForeal

I made the mistake of downing a full cup of apple cider vinegar with the "mother" a few months ago because I was trying to fix a gut flora problem. I drank it on an empty stomach after waking up in the morning. Within a few hours my taste and smell changed so that meat tasted/smelled like minty rancid fat. I also had honey fermented garlic going which didn't smell like garlic anymore, it smelled horrid. I tried eating an unfermented garlic bulb and it was so bad that I spit it out. The honey fermented garlic originally had a pleasant fermented garlic smell which I confirmed with other people by getting them to smell after the change in my taste/smell. Carbs and sweet things tasted basically the same as they had before. At that point I was worried that I would never be able to eat meat again. The air outside also smelled weird.

Since then my taste and smell have somewhat recovered but I still cant enjoy things like I used to. My smell and taste did return at one point for a very short time when I stopped being so restrictive of my diet for a reception meal with lots of cake. I also usually have a lot of bloating and flatulence when I eat any sugar or carbs.

I think I probably have Apple Cider Vinegar yeast colonizing my digestive tract tongue and nasal cavity. I think that fermenting garlic smell and fresh garlic might be poisonous to or even kill the yeast so it releases a bad tasting/smelling substance when exposed to it which causes the altered taste smell. Don't know why it would do that for meat. When I soaked my foot in Apple Cider Vinegar for Athlete's foot it instantly cured it without any other treatment, so Apple Cider Vinegar symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast is a very potent colonizer of the terrain of the human body.

I'm wondering if I should experiment with my diet to see what could bring back my taste and smell or if I should try an antifungal treatment like this Wondro thread discusses:

Last edited: