The easiest, cheapest, and most effective topical dermatitis protocol

Mix together an even portion of green clay and apple cider vinegar.

Example:
-2 teaspoons green clay
-2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar

Mix together, apply to skin evenly.

Let dry for 30 minutes to an hour until it's cracking off and (probably) itchy.

Rinse off with water.

THEN,

For additional spot treatment, apply another light coat of clay to freshly dampened area and sleep on it overnight. Rinse in the morning.

The last part of sleeping on a second application was a lightbulb moment for me recently. It's made enough of a difference to warrant this little post.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Interesting.
A few questions:
What did you use it for?
Where?
How long was it there for?
How long did it take for to disappear?
Where does one get green clay from?
Sleeping with a thin layer at night doesn't stain?
Thanks

OP
Twohandsondeck
Interesting.
A few questions:
What did you use it for?
Where?
How long was it there for?
How long did it take for to disappear?
Where does one get green clay from?
Sleeping with a thin layer at night doesn't stain?
Thanks
I use it for my condition of seborrheic dermatitis. When the breakout areas become reddened they look visually similar to a sunburn. While they heal, there's usually some white-yellow flaking.

My skin breaks out on my upper lip, right cheek, bottom-right jaw, and in between my chest.

I've been dealing with this condition for around 8 years. For the most part, depending on what I eat, that will determine whether it heals, sustains the same state, or gets worse. Nowadays I have the best handle on it. To say again, the food is what helps control the condition more than anything, but as far as topical treatment goes, the green clay + apple cider vinegar offers the best damage control and improved rate of healing.

All of the breakout areas except for my upper lip will return to a normal coloration within 4-5 days as long as my dietary choices are also in check. The upper lip sees steady progress from day to day, but it is still at about an 80% recovery, I'd wager. I have a strong suspicion that it's related to my colon, which I dealt great damage to with the use of irresponsible enemas in years past.

In the United States, we have a common clay sold in beauty shops and health food stores called 'Aztec Indian Healing Clay' which is very cheap, like $8 a pound and is widely available. However, I use this illite (French green) clay from Amazon because it has also digested fine when taken orally, while the Indian clay has not: a French Green Illite Clay on Amazon

The clay is just clay, it doesn't stain anything. It's like sand, easily vacuumed and swept.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Brilliant. I appreciate the details. Very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom