Dutchie

Do you have a bath tub?
Nope.... that's why I've done the foot baths, but nearly not enough as I should/would like to, bc of the reason that I just don't like to do the foot baths.
Realistically, I know it isn't, but making and doing and cleaning up the foot baths, feels like too much of a chore to me.

mostlylurking

Nope.... that's why I've done the foot baths, but nearly not enough as I should/would like to, bc of the reason that I just don't like to do the foot baths.
Realistically, I know it isn't, but making and doing and cleaning up the foot baths, feels like too much of a chore to me.
Well, that's too bad about no tub. Maybe you could pull a Ray Peat and get a giant trash bag and fill it up with warm water and epsom salts and climb in. But then there's that clean up issue....

Dutchie

Well, that's too bad about no tub. Maybe you could pull a Ray Peat and get a giant trash bag and fill it up with warm water and epsom salts and climb in. But then there's that clean up issue....

Lol.... somehow I get the impression I'd be better and safer off with a foot bath than me trying to climb and bathe in a trashbag. ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals