Do Aspirin Damaging My Eyes?

Astolfo

966200DB-D03D-4CB0-B944-6BD217425B09.jpeg
B433EFDF-29FA-454D-81AE-426E52175502.jpeg

I have been using 100 mg aspirin daily for 15 days. A few days ago I noticed that I have a bit discomfort and veiny looking on my eyes. It didn't get better, actually worsened.

What's wrong with me?

Aspirin Linked to Blinding Eye Disease

I stopped taking it now.

mrchibbs

100mg is the equivalent of a baby aspirin.
Nothing bad should be happening to you.
Are you taking vitamin K2 as well?

My eyes have had visible veins for years and my eyesight is excellent.

postman

It increases bleeding risk of various kinds which is why you should always be taking vitamin K with it

OP
A

Astolfo

100mg is the equivalent of a baby aspirin.
Nothing bad should be happening to you.
Are you taking vitamin K2 as well?

My eyes have had visible veins for years and my eyesight is excellent.

I don't have k2 currently. I was planning to buy but I'm scared to take it more now to be honest.

There was also a bit pain and dryness feeling on my eyes. Also I feel a bit pain in my head too. I hope I didn't cause something serious. Blindness on top of the encepalopathy, it would be too much than I can ever handle.

mrchibbs

I don't have k2 currently. I was planning to buy but I'm scared to take it more now to be honest.

There was also a bit pain and dryness feeling on my eyes. Also I feel a bit pain in my head too. I hope I didn't cause something serious. Blindness on top of the encepalopathy, it would be too much than I can ever handle.

Sorry to be blunt, but you're not being intelligent about this.

Aspirin has very few downsides and a million benefits, but the key factor is to take k2 with it. Get some. like Thorne liquid k2.

And no, you didn't cause anything serious with a daily baby aspirin. Take it easy. It's probably not even related to your eye. Relax

Aspirin is one of the safest substances on earth. Been used for thousands of years, it comes from the willow tree bark.

Also, dissolving your aspirin in water by adding baking soda and taking it with a meal makes it easier to assimilate.

Attachments

• Baking soda and aspirin.png
    Baking soda and aspirin.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 26

mrchibbs

Aspirin has very few downsides and a million benefits, but the key factor is to take k2 with it. Get some. like Thorne liquid k2.

And no, you didn't cause anything serious with a daily baby aspirin. Take it easy. It's probably not even related to your eye. Relax

Aspirin is one of the safest substances on earth. Been used for thousands of years, it comes from the willow tree bark.

Also, dissolving your aspirin in water by adding baking soda and taking it with a meal makes it easier to assimilate.

Ironically for you, since you're using the term encephalopathy, which is an umbrella term for so many different brain disease, you should look at Danny Roddy's latest video on the benefits of aspirin to brain health and hair.

Aspirin is not the problem here, get some K2 and be more sensible with your use of aspirin and you'll be fine. I routinely take 1g+ with no bleeding. I didn't start at 1g though, I started like you with around 100mg with k2, now I dissolve it with baking soda and I take it with juice after meals, no biggie. People have been known to take several grams for a variety of conditions, including cancer and HIV.

pepsi

I used to take aspirin everyday. About a month after I started,
I woke up one morning with a subconjunctival hemorrhage, a red spot on
the white of my eye. It is very embarrassing going out and about with one
of those things on your eye.

Anyway I shrugged it off and it went away after a few days, but I got another
one about a month or so later again. I realized it was probably due to the
aspirin so I stopped. I guess Im one of those who bleed easy so I only take aspirin
as needed now, such as for xrays.

The red in your eye might be a micro or a pre subconjunctival hemorrhage.
But if it does develop into a hemorrhage, you might be one that bleeds easy also.

OP
A

Astolfo

I used to take aspirin everyday. About a month after I started,
I woke up one morning with a subconjunctival hemorrhage, a red spot on
the white of my eye. It is very embarrassing going out and about with one
of those things on your eye.

Anyway I shrugged it off and it went away after a few days, but I got another
one about a month or so later again. I realized it was probably due to the
aspirin so I stopped. I guess Im one of those who bleed easy so I only take aspirin
as needed now, such as for xrays.

The red in your eye might be a micro or a pre subconjunctival hemorrhage.
But if it does develop into a hemorrhage, you might be one that bleeds easy also.

Did you try taking it with vitamin K? How much were the dosage? Also how much coffee you are consuming?

I got some benefits from aspirin, so I don't want to stop it completely. In a few days I will be using 100 mg menaquinone-7 daily. I'm planning to start to take aspirin again.

Last edited:

BigChad

what was the method ray advised for aspirin pills to get aspirin but without fillers in tablets? just dump them in water and drink the water?
do you also need to be mindful of vitamin K2 if taking 1000mg mixed tocopherols vitamin E, twice a week?

what was the method ray advised for aspirin pills to get aspirin but without fillers in tablets? just dump them in water and drink the water?
do you also need to be mindful of vitamin K2 if taking 1000mg mixed tocopherols vitamin E, twice a week?

Yes and yes.

Bogdar

I remember haidut saying something like "ironically, blood thinning effects are most important at baby dosage, 80-100mg aspirin daily" (from memory, not exact quote) . It clicked in my head since I am prescribed 100mg daily aspirin for a blood clotting condition.

mrchibbs

I don't know. I found an old paper from 1977 that recommended the use of baking soda to dissolve aspirin, and Danny Roddy talks about it in his videos.

I think ordering pure aspirin powder is essential. I use the one from Health Natura and it dissolves fully in a little hot water and baking soda.

just twice a week for the health benefits, pufas, vitamin A saturation.
it's thornes Ultimate E product. It's considered 500IU of E, I thought it's a moderate dose?

Yes. You are right. It isn’t a huge dose.

I take about 5mg to 10mg a day of K2. I have about 1-2g of aspirin a week sometimes 4 - 6g.

BigChad

Yes. You are right. It isn’t a huge dose.

I take about 5mg to 10mg a day of K2. I have about 1-2g of aspirin a week sometimes 4 - 6g.

are you using relentless improvement product? or k2 drops.
did you notice K2 worsening hair loss, hair shedding, receding hairline

OP
A

Astolfo

Hopefully, tomorrow I'm going to get some vit K. Even today, my eyes were(still are) bloody and veiny. And I got some random headache and a weird filling feeling on my ear. I'm not sure but it feels like some kind of internal bleeding.

Experienced

Hopefully, tomorrow I'm going to get some vit K. Even today, my eyes were(still are) bloody and veiny. And I got some random headache and a weird filling feeling on my ear. I'm not sure but it feels like some kind of internal bleeding.
Make sure you use stuff similair to alka seltzer with dissolved Bicarbonate in it. Also like others said try it with vit K2 i also used aspirin but I feel a lot better on it. I've noticed when taking aspirin without anything like vitamin K I'm still fine.
20190817_170124.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-181557_Chrome.jpg

Haidut also mentioned in one of his threads that coffee theanine etc is good for the gut. So a keep an eye on it also always take aspirin after meal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals