How Know If Aspirin Is Okay For Me?

OP
A

Astolfo

Ringing in the ear is typical, perhaps from blood thinning effect, as Vitamin E can do this as well. Aspirin can sometimes throw off my cognition, making me spacey, and out of sync verbally with people. This could be Cortisol lowering effect perhaps. It is hit or miss, sometimes I notice nothing except warmth.

This is its risky side effect, yeah. But I didn't except such effects from low dosage.

The tinnitus got worse by the way. It's not intolerable but discomfortable.
I have a red spot on my right eye. The veiny looking got worse too. Why does it happening? I stopped aspirin two days ago. Could it because of MK-7 or Magnesium?
I'm also wondering how much my brain being affected.

OP
A

Astolfo

8159E5E2-7067-4BA3-ACDE-1CAD38D9D7B8.jpeg

It's not going away. Any suggestion?

I take aspirin for headaches. There is so far nothing that really fixes the cervicogenic headaches and aspirin helps the pain quite a lot. I don’t take aspirin for routine reasons. But it ends up being about 3g or so a week.

GreekDemiGod

I take aspirin for headaches
Just come out of 4 months on the Carnivore Diet. Now peating for over 1 month.
In the 3rd month on Carnivore, I started getting daily morning headaches, they persisted even after quitting, but eventually they reduced in intensity. Aspiring helps for sure, but I'm puzzled as to what may have caused my headaches.
I was never the guy to complain from headache, haven't gotten a really intense headache in my whole life.

I’ve been getting headaches for 20 or 25 years at this point. Especially after working out and it made me stop weight lifting. Now they are about once a week, sometimes going for a few days. They are not as severe normally as they used to be.

I’ve been to probably 8 practitioners of all sorts of things and have yet to beat the headaches.

OP
A

Astolfo

Everything still persists. I still have tinnitus. What will I do?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom