Preventive anti-Covid measures for my mother | Help me convince her to skip the vaxx

Lejeboca

Along with Vitamin D supplementation, This seemed to be a boon health in general. Never even got the hints of a cold.

Same here. Increased Vit. D (by about 25% depending on the season) and no travel helped a lot not to get a hint of cold since Nov 2019. So, I think, the minimum supplements stack against cold or convid is Vit.D+aspirin (with occasional K2, of course) plus enough Ca and minerals of course, all of which I get from food or eggshells.

No travel and supplements at hand was a positive from last year but mentally, I am a wreck trying to hold myself together. Working on the physical helps a lot, of course.

Do you think your vit B1 supplementation helps to keep you in no-cold state or are you taking B1 mostly for keeping iron in check and mental function?

Nemo

Here it is on youtube (at least for now)

People, you really want to watch this video.

If you can't bring yourself to watch the whole thing, at least watch a bit starting at 1:03:51, where Fleming talks about the nice chunks of genetic material of prion diseases and rabies and HIV tucked (with $$$ from Fauci) into the Bat Plague virus package and how helpful the spike protein is at getting these chunks through the blood brain barrier.

Then he asks why we're not testing everyone getting the Bat Plague vax for HIV, etc. because apparently the vaccines are giving everyone, not just Australians, all these lovely genetic chunks.

If you want to hear about how there is no difference in the Bat Plague infection rates of those who've gotten the vax and those who haven't, you have to start earlier. But basically he also says that the vax turns even young people into the inflamed oldsters who die so readily from Bat Plague. You too can have heart disease young!

And btw, despite multiple studies showing how to set ventilators for people with conditions like SARS, what actually being done to people with Bat Plague is that the ventilators are being set much too high, hence killing people. And nobody's getting the anti-inflammatory treatment they actually need. That's in there too.

It's funny watching him try to keep an even, scientific tone as he talks about all this.

achillea

Same.

I tried to be really tactful and not in their face/pushy when talking about it (cause I absolutely hate when people tell me what to do or not do), explaining why it's probably a really bad idea to get injected with an experimental drug, especially when we see people already dying from heart attacks, blood clots etc and we have literally NO idea what the long term consequences are. Still they went and got the vax, and what's worse is that all my perfectly healthy siblings are getting it too.

This is so depressing I don't know what to do.
If they do not understand by now they are not going to. It is not based on science or fact but a belief and ego.

Lejeboca

If they do not understand by now they are not going to. It is not based on science or fact but a belief and ego.

It is sad but this is my experience too: "belief and ego". I am in the same boat as @Korven in terms trying to be tactful and now am dismayed that they all got it. And this is all despite that I have a reputation of a "doctor" in my family. (I am not an MD, of course).
The answer to my argument on blood clots for AZ injection: Well the changes are one in 10^{6}, we are willing to take that risk. And it has been banned for women under 60 only, blabla. (My parents are in their 70s.)

I am sad to say this is all brainwashing made by information bombardment without discernment or learning.

OccamzRazer

You're probably right.

The scripture talked about not casting your pearls to swine - not sharing your wisdom with those unable to hear it - and this whole COVID thing is a perfect example of such futility.

There's still at least one major reason to keep trying to convince, though: there will probably be future 'pandemics' and accompanying future 'vaccines.' COVID-19 might just be the initial prototype.

If family members/friends don't listen to you this time, then later on learn the hard way that you were indeed correct...they may be more receptive to your advice next time.

One can only hope, right?

cgh4444

I mean according to @Runenight201 , just assure her if she feels like she’s gonna die after the vax, that covid would’ve eventually gotten her anyways.

In all seriousness I’m hoping she will be ok.

tankasnowgod

What do you mean oxidize with MB?

Oxidize the Vitamin C with Methylene Blue. Basically, turn it from Ascorbic Acid into Dehydroascorbic Acid.

tankasnowgod

I mean according to @Runenight201 , just assure her if she feels like she’s gonna die after the vax, that covid would’ve eventually gotten her anyways.

In all seriousness I’m hoping she will be ok.

Lol, did he really say that?

I think he was a bit more of a believer in the Covid Propaganda and Prophecy than some, but didn't think he fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

cgh4444

Lol, did he really say that?

I think he was a bit more of a believer in the Covid Propaganda and Prophecy than some, but didn't think he fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

yeah claimed all the people who died after vaccine would’ve died from covid anyways. Ignoring that somehow they’ve managed to escape covids horrible death grip for the past year and a half until the vaccine got em.

it’s moronic thinking like this that is realy scary , but it’s prevelant now. The other scary thing is people like him write in such self assured tones, they truly really believe they know and are correct about all of it.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Ivermectin has already been mentioned several times, and it is something my naturopathic doctor would prescribe.

But then there is the amino acid L-Lysine, about which I learned on the ‘Corona virus how to treat’ thread on this forum, message #1508 by member Tim Lundeen:

I posted about a new Merk drug Molnupiravir, there was a recent article on Forbes about it:

With these remedies available, this coronavirus is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu, maybe even less so. There are many reports of even ‘long-haulers’ to recover with Ivermectin. The whole Covid-19 scare is just a big lie now. But of course, one has to apply those cheap, readily available remedies, but wait, then the hospitals, the physicians (not all of them!), and especially big Pharma are not making any money on it!

My ex is taking the second shot now, I gave her a pack of Zeta Aid to prevent blood clots. I have been taking it for years, it prevents heart disease by charging up the blood particles, so the electrostatic repulsion will prevent the formation of or dissolves those blood clots. I have posted on the Zeta Potential numerous times, look up my previous post. You can buy it here:

Last edited:

Runenight201

@tankasnowgod @cgh4444

My statement was a little too rash. What I should say is that if one is in such a poor state of health that they are susceptible to a vaccine, than they are just as and I believe even more susceptible to the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect from.

But last I spoke with you @tankasnowgod I'm not sure we got anywhere. I can't quite remember what your exact position was but I'm trying to recall it was either COVID wasn't real or it was just an innocent virus. Neither which I would agree with but it certainly makes conversation easier if we know where we all stand.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod @cgh4444

My statement was a little too rash. What I should say is that if one is in such a poor state of health that they are susceptible to a vaccine, than they are just as and I believe even more susceptible to the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect from.
I see problems with this statement. If you come into contact with a germ in the real world (be it a virus, bacteria, fungi or whatever), even someone in poor health has a bunch of natural defenses, like their skin and lungs, to help filter out some or all of the germ. It doesn't go straight into the blood stream. Not the case with a vaccine, which is injected, bypassing some of your natural defenses.

Especially these new sorts of experimental and poorly studied vaccines. Personally, I would rather come into wild contact with any virus or germ, than sign up for experimental treatments produced by criminals with zero liability that were rushed through clinical trials. But, that's just me.
But last I spoke with you @tankasnowgod I'm not sure we got anywhere. I can't quite remember what your exact position was but I'm trying to recall it was either COVID wasn't real or it was just an innocent virus. Neither which I would agree with but it certainly makes conversation easier if we know where we all stand.

I am dubious of the entire Covid operation. The official story, that a brand new, "novel corona virus," was discovered in the very first patient after it jumped from a bat into a woman who was eating it, is beyond ludicrous. Personally, I doubt Chinese Researchers ever discovered such a "novel corona virus," but even if they did, they certainly didn't prove that it was brand new. It might have existed for months/decades/centuries or more. On the other hand, some researchers state that viruses mutate every 10 hours or so, which would mean that said "novel corona virus," after being discovered in Decebmer 2019, promptly left this earth hours or days later, to never be seen again.

Regardless, it's silly to think that one newly discovered corona virus wouldn't act like other known corona viruses in humans, which are basically common cold viruses. There's also issues with the testing. Seeing as the PCR test is a surrogate test, and doesn't test directly for ANY virus, that means that this novel "bat plague China corona virus" has never been detected in North America, or truly, anywhere other than Wuhan.

That leads me to this real world conclusion...... There are potentially trillions upon trillions of viruses and other germs in the world, always have been, probably always will be. People get sick and also die for a variety of reasons, always have, always will. This "Novel Corona Virus" isn't anything special, doesn't have any unique symptoms (like making people grow horns, or something), it's just common cold symptoms plus pneumonia, or in the case of "asymptomatic patients," just being 100% completely healthy. The claim that this "novel virus" can do anything it wants, from nothing to the common cold to pneumonia to kidney failure death in patients with pre-existing kidney issues, to causing you to die in a motorcycle accident is just ludicrous. It's simply not a threat, and running a PCR test and getting back a result certainly doesn't confirm you A. have this novel corona virus, and B. even if you do, doesn't prove it even caused so much as a single cough.

And, of course, even having said all of that....... the COVID death numbers would only make that virus associated with 2.5% of deaths in 2020, and be the number 7 cause of death. Some "pandemic," huh? Hey, remember all those times that Michael Phelps won gold medals at the Olympics? Well, forget that! Who came in 7th? Clearly, THAT is the athlete that deserved 15+ months of non-stop media coverage. Forget the winners and medalists, number 7 is totes the most important!

That's where I stand. If you want to boil that all down to "It's a hoax being used to steal our freedoms and destroy economies by criminals in government, media, and the medical industry," that's where I'm at. No, I don't think a novel virus was discovered in Wuhan in the first place, because the story is less believable than the entire Fast & Furious Franchise. If is was discovered, it is no more of a threat than other common cold viruses, which is what corona viruses are.

I'm welcome to any of these arguments being refuted with good, solid scientific papers that we can analyze and discuss.

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

@tankasnowgod @cgh4444

This seems a little eugenicist...

I don't know how such a perspective can be satisfying unless you believe humans are supposed to catalyse - rather than buffer each other from - nature's judgments.

Please note that I don't think you're a eugenicist, and am therefore baffled by why you feel this way...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals