Preventive anti-Covid measures for my mother | Help me convince her to skip the vaxx

Missenger

which most of the time results in the others to go into defense mode not being able to hear/understand one properly.
If they can't hear what you're saying doesn't that mean they lack lucidity over the concept of being lied to by corporations who seek profit over their own suffering? Lining up like lemmings? You better not be waiting for Israel to clone itself everywhere else. Are they intentionally locking themselves up over a fake cold?

Ben.

Well, I thought the idea of contracting Mad Cow disease from the vaccine had some attention getting qualities, especially when it was said by such a qualified scientist/physician. Silly me....

No your post is valid, i ment this as a genuine question. Sorry if it came of sarcasticly.

Guess i am to exhausted with people not willing to even listen to opposing information or engage in a thoughtfull discussion about the subject in my social life.

If people are all really that stupid then the herd is going to get severely thinned indeed. I'm beginning to believe that a huge percentage of the population are suffering borderline catatonia, possibly from chemicals put into the drinking water.

Not sure where the lack of curiousity for proper information comes from but the mass is the biggest force there is and it will be the deciding factor in what is going to happen. I just hope critics of the mainstream do not become the medievel "witches" that have to be burned alive ...

If they can't hear what you're saying doesn't that mean they lack lucidity over the concept of being lied to by corporations who seek profit over their own suffering?

That is the majority of humanity, yes. Aslong as their life as they know it "seems" to work or if the suffering hasn't been to great yet, they wont start to change or see that.

You better not be waiting for Israel to clone itself everywhere else. Are they intentionally locking themselves up over a fake cold?

Who do you mean by "they"? Where i live the gastronomy is closed and most "services" like hairdresser/barber or public places where one could do stuff requires PCR or Antigen tests not older than 48 hours. Unless one has a social circle whhich does not care about this whole global lockdown thing, one can be sure to be lonely alot. Let alone all the financial punishment one has to face if the regulations are not followed.

Nemo

I watched the 2.5 hour interview earlier today. It was well worth the time. This guy really knows what he's talking about. Very fact based. He is demanding prosecutions for crimes against humanity.

Lurking, wow. Thank you again for hooking us up with this material. I will definitely check out the full interview.

mostlylurking

No your post is valid, i ment this as a genuine question. Sorry if it came of sarcasticly.

Guess i am to exhausted with people not willing to even listen to opposing information or engage in a thoughtfull discussion about the subject in my social life.
I fear that thoughtful discussions are passe. It seems now the usual procedure is to be polite and not upset anyone with reality. We're all just playing parts in some lunatic screenplay where the most important thing is to not cause offense.
Not sure where the lack of curiousity for proper information comes from but the mass is the biggest force there is and it will be the deciding factor in what is going to happen. I just hope critics of the mainstream do not become the medievel "witches" that have to be burned alive ...
I have noticed recently that a lot of the highly educated people who I assumed were highly intelligent do not seem to have the capacity to think critically. It is just the strangest thing. They are absolutely smug in their belief that they are so much more intelligent than the hoi polloi, that they are existing on a higher plane. Then they go and get themselves vaccinated. One has now been put on hospice because he's dying, 3 weeks after getting the injection.

There's this older book, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Wikipedia that delves into prior contagious lunacies such as Tulipmania and the Crusades. My favorite quote from it is, "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

I fear that the vast majority of brilliant imbeciles today will regain their wits when it's too late to matter.

Perry Staltic

In the email from Peat I mentioned in the inosine thread I also mention he stated that the risks of Ivermectin outweighed the benefits. I had also purchased a lot to have on hand. So no inosine, isoprinosine nor Ivermectin is good for Covid according to Peat.

He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Nemo

My mother literally said "I dont care, i am not afraid of covid nor the vaccine, i don't do it for myself but for the others so they are safe".
And my dead told me he takes it if it is required to be able to travel/ go on vaccation.

In my stepfather's final year, his doctors prescribed some real horror drugs for him. One of them was finasteride for his prostate. Another was amiodarone for his heart. He also stopped taking ubiquinol, which had helped him tremendously with his blood pressure and heart rate (they had him on a statin). There was a lot more -- too much to go into.

I begged him not to use some of these drugs. I provided alternatives and begged him to try them. I printed out reams of information on the dangers of some of these drugs. The last time I tried to talk to him about them, he started smugly singing this song with words like, "Always listen to your doctor."

So I gave up.

At the end of the year, on his final night before slipping into a coma, I was visiting him in the hospital. The hospital had just had me sign the papers for hospice and my stepdad was seeing visions of dead loved ones in the room. He talked to one of them briefly, and I asked him if his beloved sister, who had died many years before, was there.
All of a sudden, he started shouting at me about those drugs we'd fought about. He was on morphine and I couldn't understand everything, but he was angry. He was shouting something like, "How do you always know? You always think you know everything."

Then the next morning he was in hospice in a coma and he never woke up again.

In my experience, people are always real smug about this stuff until they're actually dying.

meatbag

Ivermectin should relieve anyone's fears of getting covid. The I-MASK+ prevention and early treatment protocol possibly will keep her from ever needing ivermectin for serious illness.

You would use Ivermectin when things like Losartan and Cinanserin are available?

Perry Staltic

You would use Ivermectin when things like Losartan and Cinanserin are available?

There's something like 24 RCTs plus 30 or more other trials done worldwide that show ivermectin to be very effective at all stages of disease. It's one of the safest drugs in the world. Did you watch those videos? It's incredible what it can do. There is no evidence that the two you mentioned are nearly as effective.

mostlylurking

meatbag

Here's a very good video with discussion on Ivermectin. Listen very carefully to what Dr. Lee Merritt has to say about it and especially about why the Powers that Be in the Medical Industrial Complex have kept this information hidden from us for over 40 years:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8hkDUamtjruv/

can you qoute the video or provide a text link with a description of why you think it's more favorable please? I don't feel like watch a 30 minute video and reading is much faster for me

meatbag

There's something like 24 RCTs plus 30 or more other trials done worldwide that show ivermectin to be very effective at all stages of disease. It's one of the safest drugs in the world. Did you watch those videos? It's incredible what it can do. There is no evidence that the two you mentioned are nearly as effective.
can you link the trials and studies here please?

mostlylurking

can you qoute the video or provide a text link with a description of why you think it's more favorable please? I don't feel like watch a 30 minute video and reading is much faster for me
not available/not going to happen.

You could just turn on your teevee and have it tell you what to think and believe. I think that's really the simplest easiest fastest way ever to accumulate things to believe. Many people use that method; it's very popular.

meatbag

not available/not going to happen.

You could just turn on your teevee and have it tell you what to think and believe. I think that's really the simplest easiest fastest way ever to accumulate things to believe. Many people use that method; it's very popular.
so you're unable to describe what is claimed in the video?

mostlylurking

so you're unable to describe what is claimed in the video?
I decline to spoon feed you.

There will be a slight lag time for the printing of the Cliff Notes that cover the downfall of western civilization as the original book has not yet been printed. As with all Cliff Notes versions, some items will be reinterpreted or left out completely in the interest of brevity.

sjatte

I decline to spoon feed you.

There will be a slight lag time for the printing of the Cliff Notes that cover the downfall of western civilization as the original book has not yet been printed. As with all Cliff Notes versions, some items will be reinterpreted or left out completely in the interest of brevity.
Or some prick being rude for no reason