Danny's crusade against Mercola on Progest-E

Regina

I agree with all of that...but it was not my choice to end the interaction/podcasts. So, at this point there is little choice but to move on, let the dust settle and see how/where things are in a few months.
:grouphug2

Audacity17

There is a zero percent chance that anyone in the Ray Peat community would stop using Progest-E for some Mercola product. Danny is seeing ghosts. Let people hear about Peat, and then teach them the way more perfectly, to quote a phrase.

Archon

I disagree. Everyone that I have applied this to around me has Great results. And it is all so simple, not complicated at all. Stop taking in toxins, replete certain minerals so the liver can do what it needs to do, take niacin to supercharge things, make sure you are getting soluble fiber to soak up the toxic bile, drink pure water, and heal. Easy peasy.

The low vA diet makes women and men extremely fertile. I have a friend and his wife who tried to have a baby for 8 years, she went on a low vA diet and guess what they just delivered a little over a month ago? This works, hands down.

The low vA diet allows people to eventually come off their thyroid medicine. I mean how amazing is that?

There was just another success story posted in the massive vA thread. And there is going to be more, and more, and more posted here. Many of you will probably end up with the same regret I did, why in the world did I wait so long? The healing stories are going to get so plentiful here and this forum will have the highest healing capacity in the entire world in the coming months and years. We are going to witness something truly amazing.
You mentioned high vA leading hypo, which was already a given even in the peat sphere.
What's the view on hyperthyroidism on low vA planet?

golder

There is a zero percent chance that anyone in the Ray Peat community would stop using Progest-E for some Mercola product. Danny is seeing ghosts. Let people hear about Peat, and then teach them the way more perfectly, to quote a phrase.
This has very little to do with the Ray Peat community. There are no ghosts to be seen. Mercola has the ability to 1000x the reach of Progest-E. He also has the ability to lie and/or exaggerate about the existing product to incentivise his own commercial journey. The only person that can possibly suffer is Katherine the denigrating testimonial of Peat’s hard work. The new client base will have a man in a white tunic telling them about some old formulation that leeched plastic into the bottle. I won’t blame them for believing it,
because I likely would have as well. Just a gentle reminder - Danny gets precisely zero from any part of this apart from a few messages telling him to chill out and it won’t matter. You’re failing to realise he’s acting on a principle, not a dollar value. If one person reads ‘Do not disrespect me by using Mr. instead of Dr. I have not only earned that title through seven years of medical school and residency, but am widely recognized and appreciated as one of the leading natural health teachers in the world’ alongside the accusations of Rays product, the warning signs are obvious. You won’t be affected by any of this, neither will I, nor just about anyone on this forum. But that’s not the point.

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 7

Peatful

I appreciate Georgi's acceptance of things as they are. If we do not make attempts to bridge than absolutely nothing will ever have a voice. There will just be siloed camps--divided and conquered by The Powers That Be. As it is, it really sucks to experience cancel culture condemnation with ANY attempt to speak outside this forum.
If I drift into a group of clearly intelligent people and they have ANY different thoughts on nutrition, than I'm barked out.

I recently drifted into a group of crypto investors conversations. This is a cool group of very smart and eager to love people. I quickly learned that the leader (who is very lovely and intelligent) is a plant-based diet, faster and cold training enthusiast--low salt too! I quickly had to show some maturity, while being true to myself. I delicately offered a fwiw opinion on something. And while the group is very devoted to their very good leader, I received private messages asking for more info on both vitamin K, osteoporosis and salt.
The mindset of the group is hunger for truth and positive growth. That is the tone set by its leader and in that environment, there can be disagreements, goofy notions while listeners/participants try to make their way on their path through this life.
There's no "get out of here. you're wrong" vibe. We can co-exist.
As soon as we pick a side, we shut off thinking. It is not disloyal to cherry-pick.

Georgi is not wrong
Danny is not wrong

But
Mercola was wrong
This has very little to do with the Ray Peat community. There are no ghosts to be seen. Mercola has the ability to 1000x the reach of Progest-E. He also has the ability to lie and/or exaggerate about the existing product to incentivise his own commercial journey. The only person that can possibly suffer is Katherine the denigrating testimonial of Peat’s hard work. The new client base will have a man in a white tunic telling them about some old formulation that leeched plastic into the bottle. I won’t blame them for believing it,
because I likely would have as well. Just a gentle reminder - Danny gets precisely zero from any part of this apart from a few messages telling him to chill out and it won’t matter. You’re failing to realise he’s acting on a principle, not a dollar value. If one person reads ‘Do not disrespect me by using Mr. instead of Dr. I have not only earned that title through seven years of medical school and residency, but am widely recognized and appreciated as one of the leading natural health teachers in the world’ alongside the accusations of Rays product, the warning signs are obvious. You won’t be affected by any of this, neither will I, nor just about anyone on this forum. But that’s not the point.
Yep

I was more shocked by the hypocrisy of “ive been chased. Ive been censored” but states clearly that he deletes posts that dont sit with him.

All ego
Zero integrity to me

dfspcc20

Well, just to clarify the situation since people are wondering - I didn't quit. And no, it is definitely not the case that "everything is ok". It was entirely a one-sided decision, and it was not mine. I think that basically says it all:):
However, the mere fact that in that screenshot ppl are asking for a "second chance" on my behalf, as if I did anything wrong, is enough for me to not want to go back. This is so absurd and childish on so many levels, that it is indeed time to move on.
@GreekDemiGod @RealNeat

Should have further clarified: "... HR announcement when someone abruptly quits or is let go." :)

But regardless, glad to see you still being you and fighting the good fight.

haidut

Should have further clarified: "... HR announcement when someone abruptly quits or is let go." :)

But regardless, glad to see you still being you and fighting the good fight.

Thank you! We move on.

Sherbert

There is a zero percent chance that anyone in the Ray Peat community would stop using Progest-E for some Mercola product.
Exactomundo

Audacity17

Danny refusing to continue the 8 year podcast with Georgi wont stop Mercola from doing any of that. In fact, withdrawing will allow him free reign over the debate. Now that the cats out of the bag, with Georgi having done the show with Mercola, the proper strategy is to bring the people to the GE podcast.

haidut

Now that the cats out of the bag, with Georgi having done the show with Mercola, the proper strategy is to bring the people to the GE podcast.

This.

Regina

Georgi is not wrong
Danny is not wrong

But
Mercola was wrong

Yep

I was more shocked by the hypocrisy of “ive been chased. Ive been censored” but states clearly that he deletes posts that dont sit with him.

All ego
Zero integrity to me
???

I'm confused.

Perhaps I was poor at making my point. I was suggesting what Audacity17 said better. The word gets broadcasted out on a bigger platform. Inquisitive listeners will seek out Georgi on the GE podcast.

gd81

No one ever said it can be dangerous.
Ray said numerous times not to overdo it if you're hypo. In one interview he talked about the decline of the quality of vitamin A and he suddenly started getting migraines from it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray said numerous times not to overdo it if you're hypo. In one interview he talked about the decline of the quality of vitamin A and he suddenly started getting migraines from it.
"And he suddenly started getting symptoms of "vitamin A" toxicity."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
He talked about a study proving impurities were the cause of the problems.
Many people having migraines come into the low vA groups and their migraines go away. Migraines is a symptom of vA toxicity. Teeth melting and jaw melting like Ray Peats teeth and jaw melting is symptoms of vA toxicity. People in the carnivore groups who eat liver experience migraines, and when they stop liver the migraines go away.

Peatful

???

I'm confused.

Perhaps I was poor at making my point. I was suggesting what Audacity17 said better. The word gets broadcasted out on a bigger platform. Inquisitive listeners will seek out Georgi on the GE podcast.
I probably misunderstood what point you were making

With that
There are several issues or arguments going on here

For me:
Ray didn’t prosletize himself or his message
People need to find him when they are ready to hear the truth
Joe wasn't ready
Ie: He said LA instead of PUFA

He’s just not there yet imo
And that-
That can cause harm to Ray and his work because of his giant platform and ego

My opinion

Peace out….

Archon

Many people having migraines come into the low vA groups and their migraines go away. Migraines is a symptom of vA toxicity. Teeth melting and jaw melting like Ray Peats teeth and jaw melting is symptoms of vA toxicity. People in the carnivore groups who eat liver experience migraines, and when they stop liver the migraines go away.
However, despite looking around for anecdotal data, I've never seen carnivore people eating liver lamenting tooth decay...

vocedilegno

he lost those teeth from the early “wheat-germ only” dietary experiment

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals