What is going on with Dr. Mercola?

Kray

@PopSocket @Layne Are there any resources that you recommend with respect to finding out what exactly is happening in the world please? People without a sensationalist or self-absorbed approach! I have listened to so many podcasts and it gets difficult separating the wheat from the chaff. Thank you.
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.16.33 AM.png
The answer lies in fighting the battle between good and evil. All the endowed rights given by God impel us to seek the truth with our very lives. Note these rights aren't given by man, but by God, and they can only be taken away by mere men. We musn't let rights become permissions. Our hallowed insitutions, dare I say, our religious ones, have distorted and perverted this universal truth, which is why we are so confused. To return and reclaim truth, we must demand it at any cost. It is not an easy thing, but a necessary one. And we must each do it, singly, before we can succeed together, united.

Izzybelle

I noticed, I think right around the time of the pandemic, that Dr. Mercola seemed to be losing his "bearings". He seemed to begin buying into a lot of conspiratorial stuff, and began using words like deep state, cabal, etc. As with most people who use those terms (like my sister), when pressed even a bit, they can't really explain what they're saying, only regurgitating things they've read that have a modicum of intrigue to them.

He also seemed to be aligned with some of the whacko politicians who use the same kind of language, and also regularly display a bizarre kind of perspective and logic about things that are happening in the world. Not to say what he and others never have a kernel of truth to them, it's what they do with that kernel that often leads them down into some dark rabbit holes.
Do you mean his criticism about the COVID vaccine, etc., or the fact that he agreed with RFK Jr (who wrote an entire book on Fauci and the pandemic response, started a vaccine safety non-profit over a decade ago, has been censored like Mercola by the Biden administration, and has a new book out about bioweapons which exposes one aspect of the deep state)? Dr. Peat warned against the COVID vaccine among other things over the decades, and the deep state has been interested in Peat since his Blake College days. We're talking generally about unaccountable unelected officials enacting secretive policy and agendas, unaccountable semi-permanent officials running the gov't on the taxpayer dime without our knowledge or consent. But I'm sure you can find a better definition of the deep state that I can give in just a sentence.

Peater

Layne is a big fan of the Officially Approved Narrative.

Attachments

• layne.JPG
    layne.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 76
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals