Cyproheptadine + DNP

What are the effects if you take Cyproheptadine on a DNP cycle?
Could a low daily dose (.25 - .5 mg) cyproheptadine safely be used as an antihistamine to mitigate any potential allergic reactions/rash breakouts from DNP?
Most DNP users run claritin or benadryl for antihisamtine while on cycle.
Cyproheptadine also increases hunger so would it would be a bad idea since DNP makes you really hungry as well or would it add to the fat burning effect? There was another thread showing how cypro is a uncoupler at higher doses and personally my temps rise from having .5-1mg of cypro before bed.
Also cypro helps with sleep which seems to be an issue for DNP users, but Cyproheptadine also makes you lethargic just like DNP does
would it not be favorable to run them together?

Epik

What are the effects if you take Cyproheptadine on a DNP cycle?
Could a low daily dose (.25 - .5 mg) cyproheptadine safely be used as an antihistamine to mitigate any potential allergic reactions/rash breakouts from DNP?
Most DNP users run claritin or benadryl for antihisamtine while on cycle.
Cyproheptadine also increases hunger so would it would be a bad idea since DNP makes you really hungry as well or would it add to the fat burning effect? There was another thread showing how cypro is a uncoupler at higher doses and personally my temps rise from having .5-1mg of cypro before bed.
Also cypro helps with sleep which seems to be an issue for DNP users, but Cyproheptadine also makes you lethargic just like DNP does
would it not be favorable to run them together?
I've used 4mg of cyproheptadine and went up to 600mg of DNP with great results as long as I lowered lipolysis with niacinamide, blocked carbonic anhydrase with thiamine and lower lactate dehydrogenase with methylene blue to make sure that uncoupling only goes into making CO2. If you stop eating you'll feel horrible. I tend to have low appetite, but when I needed food I'd get hungry which I think is a good sign. I couldn't go longer than a week since I was so hot I couldn't sleep. I plan on redoing the experiment during winter without the heater on.

OP
Jonathan Estis
I've used 4mg of cyproheptadine and went up to 600mg of DNP with great results as long as I lowered lipolysis with niacinamide, blocked carbonic anhydrase with thiamine and lower lactate dehydrogenase with methylene blue to make sure that uncoupling only goes into making CO2. If you stop eating you'll feel horrible. I tend to have low appetite, but when I needed food I'd get hungry which I think is a good sign. I couldn't go longer than a week since I was so hot I couldn't sleep. I plan on redoing the experiment during winter without the heater on.
wow thanks for sharing i plan on doing something similar but in lower doses, 600 mg seems crazy paired with 4mg of cypro, could you even get out of bed? the lethargy and heat must have been insane. How much weight did you lose? i plan on supplementing with haiduts energin for thaimine, niacinamide, and ill be adding some methylene blue too that list now that you mention it. Question: what dose niacinamide did you use?
I'm bodybuilding so eating shouldn't be an issue for me ill go high protein moderate carb with caffiene to supress cravings.
Another question: what other supplements did you use for general safety/ fat loss effectiveness? im going to use some of haiduts tocovit for vitamin E, kuinone for vit K, some aspirin, panesterone/progest-e, t3 and magnesium, as well as having daily beef liver and oysters. bodybuilding forums seem to emphasize supplementing with 3 grams daily of vitamin C and also drinking v8 for potassium. im unsure if i want to supplement with vitamin C but i think ill have too.

Epik

wow thanks for sharing i plan on doing something similar but in lower doses, 600 mg seems crazy paired with 4mg of cypro, could you even get out of bed? the lethargy and heat must have been insane. How much weight did you lose? i plan on supplementing with haiduts energin for thaimine, niacinamide, and ill be adding some methylene blue too that list now that you mention it. Question: what dose niacinamide did you use?
I'm bodybuilding so eating shouldn't be an issue for me ill go high protein moderate carb with caffiene to supress cravings.
Another question: what other supplements did you use for general safety/ fat loss effectiveness? im going to use some of haiduts tocovit for vitamin E, kuinone for vit K, some aspirin, panesterone/progest-e, t3 and magnesium, as well as having daily beef liver and oysters. bodybuilding forums seem to emphasize supplementing with 3 grams daily of vitamin C and also drinking v8 for potassium. im unsure if i want to supplement with vitamin C but i think ill have too.
I noticed low dose cyproheptadine gives me drowsiness, so going to 4mg actually increased energy levels and taking to close to bed would cause sleep issues. I didn't really measure my weight, it's not what I care about though I do have a lot of weight to lose. I noticed my skin tighter around my arms, but the main benefit is energy levels, if it wasn't for lack of sleep my energy levels and focus were perfect as long as I was eating. I was also making sure my stress hormones was low, emodin/coffee beans to lower cortisol, exemestane to lower estrogen, inosine to lower adrenaline and used it at an as need basis. I used 1-1.5g of niacinamide and 1.5-2g of thiamine. I also take minocycline if I need it.

I think the goal should be to increase CO2, so carbs as high as possible with saturated fats to meek proper metabolism going and produce more CO2. I've seen a lot of rebounds in weight after stopping DNP in the bodybuilding community. I see a lot of issues on how they approach DNP, they cut down calories and carbs, I feel like that will damage thyroid function and lower CO2 leading to reductive stress. I think the goal should be to keep the election transport chain always flowing quickly with electrons into the final electron acceptor, oxygen. For oxygen to be used, you need enough CO2 and the best source of CO2 is sugar as long as it doesn't turn into lactic acid. Uncoupling helps keep the electron transport chain moving faster. The best thing to do for long term purposes would be to increase calories on DNP and keep carbs high so that you keep the CO2 high and when you get off DNP, metabolism will stay high. I think all those supplements are good, I think cyproheptadines increase in appetite is desirable here. I don't think you need that much vitamin C, the theory that uncoupling increases oxidative stress doesn't seem to make sense and I think there's evidence showing otherwise. Oxidative stress occurs when you have excess reductive stress, ie from a build up of electrons in the electron transport chain and it starts over producing reactive oxygen species. One way the cell protests itself from this oxidative stress is by taking these electrons and packaging it up into fats and storing it. So I think the rebound effects happens when you don't have the right environment to keep metabolism going after going off DNP. If you want potassium, fruits and fruit juice has plenty, no need for V8. I would also add calcium (if you're not getting enough from diet) and vitamin D3, parathyroid hormone is a big inhibitor of oxidative metabolism.

golder

If anyone can help me find DNP in the UK I would be extremely appreciative.

NewACC

But every bodybuilder know, that dnp fully stops thyroid function, so you, even, must use dnp with t3. BUT I couldn't manage it

FitnessMike

a bit off-topic, but i wonder whether long-term usage of cypro could somehow permanently suppress ACTH/corticol?

Epik

But every bodybuilder know, that dnp fully stops thyroid function, so you, even, must use dnp with t3. BUT I couldn't manage it
How does it stop thyroid? Doesn't taking thyroid lower thyroid function? I don't think it means it's damaging your thyroid.

Mauritio

600mg is absolute insane. People have died from just half that dose. It all works out, until it doesn't one day...

Epik

600mg is absolute insane. People have died from just half that dose. It all works out, until it doesn't one day...
Do you have any reports on that? I think it's usually a problem with people on a calorie deficit and those that don't have a great deal of body fat in the first place

Mauritio

Do you have any reports on that? I think it's usually a problem with people on a calorie deficit and those that don't have a great deal of body fat in the first place
Cant find the reference right now ,but I think there was a death that resulted from dose of about 200mg

Ras

Many years ago, I had a large PDF that comprised every study and many clinical anecdotes on DNP, up to the date of creation. I've since lost it. In some accounts, DNP caused death in both sexes in doses as low as 100 mg per day, due to runaway hyperthermia, but this is abnormal.

golder

Many years ago, I had a large PDF that comprised every study and many clinical anecdotes on DNP, up to the date of creation. I've since lost it. In some accounts, DNP caused death in both sexes in doses as low as 100 mg per day, due to runaway hyperthermia, but this is abnormal.
Having read what you’ve read, if you were take DNP for prometabolic or fat loss purposes, what dosage would you feel comfortable with for a 80kg 30 year old male without any health complications.

Ras

Having read what you’ve read, if you were take DNP for prometabolic or fat loss purposes, what dosage would you feel comfortable with for a 80kg 30 year old male without any health complications.
I took it more than a decade ago. I bought it from sciencelab.com. I can't recall exactly how much I took each day. I was getting all of my fitness "knowledge" at that time from Avant Labs' Mind and Muscle forum and the Anabolic Minds forum, so I probably took whatever the bros on those sites advised. For some reason, I want to say I took 400 mg per day for a few weeks. I weighed between 180 and 200 pounds. It has a long enough half-life that it accumulates in the body. If I were to take it again today, I would go low and slow.

I believe my document reported that the data from all studies indicated a metabolic rate increase of about 10% per 100 mg ingested daily.

Made me incredibly hot, hungry, and lethargic. I was young and had little discipline, so I couldn't resist the carb cravings and lost little visible fat. If you're enough like me and take as much as I took, the lethargy and heat will be profound.

Also, it sublimates through almost anything and permanently stains everything around it yellow. Sciencelab shipped it to me in a plastic jar in a metal paint can. The plastic jar was yellowed on the outside from the DNP sublimating through it. I recall that if I left the lid off the plastic jar for even a minute, the floor surrounding the jar would be stained yellow. Definitely work with it outside.

I've attached what could be the same document I had years ago. It's 215 pages, so there are plenty of data.

Attachments

• Large report on DNP.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 58

Epik

Where these cases under supervision? Because I've heard anecdotes of people getting improperly dosed DNP.

LadyRae

Following.... Curious where to get DNP in the States.... I love cypro- the sleep is amazing...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals