Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Mossy

Such bizarre news headlines when put next to each other. I'm still dumbfounded at the ignorance when the facts basically scream into your face.
I wish it was just ignorance, which could be over come with learning the truth. I believe it's denial at best and deception at worst; and I think the latter is the more common, unfortunately.

Hermes

I wish it was just ignorance, which could be over come with learning the truth. I believe it's denial at best and deception at worst; and I think the latter is the more common, unfortunately.
Yeah, you're right, there is definitely more deception going on than what generally people would assume. It's just when you say that people usually react with disbelief and label you a conspiracy theorist. The question boils down to the question: Are you willing to accept that the government is not serving its people in their best interest? That there are actually outright evil forces at play here which really plan to enslave the masses? It's a hard pill to swollow if the thought of politics being a charade never crossed your mind.

Mossy

Yeah, you're right, there is definitely more deception going on than what generally people would assume. It's just when you say that people usually react with disbelief and label you a conspiracy theorist. The question boils down to the question: Are you willing to accept that the government is not serving its people in their best interest? That there are actually outright evil forces at play here which really plan to enslave the masses? It's a hard pill to swollow if the thought of politics being a charade never crossed your mind.
Indeed. That is a hard pill to swallow. I understand the denial on the part of the duped, for most strive for peace and comfort and want to believe the best. After a while though denial will turn to delusion, and then to defeat, if the truth isn't faced. Maybe just what the "evil forces" want.

Hermes

@Mossy

It looks like that. Defeated people are easy to control and steer.

Do you see any solution? How to fight back? I see it imperative to organize oneself with like-minded people on a communal level. Nevertheless, the tolerance for frustration needs to be high. For instance, in our village we fought a 5G antenna, yet the people in charge let the planning application pass, despite the 245 people who signed a form against it. We wrote letters too. It felt like a massive campaign against it. Another issue is high quality food. Either you know farmers, or you start to farm yourself. In every area of life there is false and life-denying propaganda at work. We need an organized resistance. And it must be local. Maybe you have other or complementary insights.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Same. I don't anything about her.

but spirit glue is used heavily in theatre arts. Ballet dancers use it to glue on their wigs, headpieces AND costumes. With all the movement and partnering, things would come loose and the director would go full tyrant in such a scenario. The dancer would rather suffer the pain of ripping the wig off then the director's wrath.
One time, my sister had one eye glued shut during her snow queen scene in Nuts. All the fake snow and false eyelashes and spirit glued headpiece....; she just left it shut.
Perry does seem to have lost control of the eyelid....
I'm inclined to believe this rather than it being botox.

Z

Zsazsa

Just because we didn't fall for the neuro-linguistic programming it doesn't mean that it didn't worked

Mossy

It looks like that. Defeated people are easy to control and steer.

Do you see any solution? How to fight back? I see it imperative to organize oneself with like-minded people on a communal level. Nevertheless, the tolerance for frustration needs to be high. For instance, in our village we fought a 5G antenna, yet the people in charge let the planning application pass, despite the 245 people who signed a form against it. We wrote letters too. It felt like a massive campaign against it. Another issue is high quality food. Either you know farmers, or you start to farm yourself. In every area of life there is false and life-denying propaganda at work. We need an organized resistance. And it must be local. Maybe you have other or complementary insights.
Like many of us, I haven't thoroughly thought this through to the full end, for a viable off-the-grid, mad max solution. I'm kind of in the anger, frustration, and pointing fingers stage still; maybe I'm in a bit of a state of denial and I should be hatching a real-world and solid plan. A large part of me—maybe the lazy part—wants to believe we can still play within the system and win; even though our opponent has already gone rogue.

In keeping with the staying within the system approach, I see the best solution is to elect leaders willing to fight against corruption; at least as closely as we can get. The corrupt politicians want to make light of, and take away, our constitutional and legal rights, under the guise of "health and safety": that incessant cry of "health and safety"; that is constantly evolving into the crisis of the moment. They want to circumvent laws and make new ones that chip away, or even blatantly assault, our foundations so they can put theirs in place. I see as very important having leaders in place who will fight against corruption and oppression at a top tier political and legal position: for things will trickle down from there. For instance, like with your 5G situation, you're having to fight that on a local level, from a seemingly lower and lesser position. If there was a political leader who held to your perspective, even though they weren't necessarily your local representative, they could establish precedents at a much higher level that could help you in your fight.

As for the self-sufficiency things, like getting off the utility grid and dependency on the commercial eco-system for food and supplies, I'm quite ignorant. And it's still my hope that we don't have to go full mad max. Maybe I'm fooling myself. I have been thinking about these things recently, but really am in no position at this point to even attempt anything.

My gut on these things is to resist the tribal factions and chaos that the progressives want to create, and to keep going back to the validity of our foundations and their constitutional and legal precedence. It's not that I don't want to fight back; I just want to be smart about it.

Mossy

Just because we didn't fall for the neuro-linguistic programming it doesn't mean that it didn't worked
That may be a little too Matrix for my pea brain to understand—:bucktooth:

Hermes

Like many of us, I haven't thoroughly thought this through to the full end, for a viable off-the-grid, mad max solution. I'm kind of in the anger, frustration, and pointing fingers stage still; maybe I'm in a bit of a state of denial and I should be hatching a real-world and solid plan. A large part of me—maybe the lazy part—wants to believe we can still play within the system and win; even though our opponent has already gone rogue.

In keeping with the staying within the system approach, I see the best solution is to elect leaders willing to fight against corruption; at least as closely as we can get. The corrupt politicians want to make light of, and take away, our constitutional and legal rights, under the guise of "health and safety": that incessant cry of "health and safety"; that is constantly evolving into the crisis of the moment. They want to circumvent laws and make new ones that chip away, or even blatantly assault, our foundations so they can put theirs in place. I see as very important having leaders in place who will fight against corruption and oppression at a top tier political and legal position: for things will trickle down from there. For instance, like with your 5G situation, you're having to fight that on a local level, from a seemingly lower and lesser position. If there was a political leader who held to your perspective, even though they weren't necessarily your local representative, they could establish precedents at a much higher level that could help you in your fight.

As for the self-sufficiency things, like getting off the utility grid and dependency on the commercial eco-system for food and supplies, I'm quite ignorant. And it's still my hope that we don't have to go full mad max. Maybe I'm fooling myself. I have been thinking about these things recently, but really am in no position at this point to even attempt anything.

My gut on these things is to resist the tribal factions and chaos that the progressives want to create, and to keep going back to the validity of our foundations and their constitutional and legal precedence. It's not that I don't want to fight back; I just want to be smart about it.
I share similar sentiments. There must be a way to still engage in this system, or so I think. Just on so many levels I see attacks on human life, it troubles my heart deeply when I think about it too much, which is why I've turned to faith because I'm in need of hope. And no one in the real world is giving it but God himself who inspires the heart of his people. We need to be blessed to fight a good fight. So let's keep the spirits up and let God give us what we need: a joyous heart! Then this is first and foremost a spiritual battle.

Mossy

I share similar sentiments. There must be a way to still engage in this system, or so I think. Just on so many levels I see attacks on human life, it troubles my heart deeply when I think about it too much, which is why I've turned to faith because I'm in need of hope. And no one in the real world is giving it but God himself who inspires the heart of his people. We need to be blessed to fight a good fight. So let's keep the spirits up and let God give us what we need: a joyous heart! Then this is first and foremost a spiritual battle.
I agree. Hope is needed above the practical and planning aspect of things; and God is the provider of that hope. Times of trouble reminds us of what really matters and in what light to view things. We can plan and prepare, as we should, for our temporal situation, but the eternal takes precedence. I think you have that right perspective that will allow you to let not your heart be troubled.

Hermes

I agree. Hope is needed above the practical and planning aspect of things; and God is the provider of that hope. Times of trouble reminds us of what really matters and in what light to view things. We can plan and prepare, as we should, for our temporal situation, but the eternal takes precedence. I think you have that right perspective that will allow you to let not your heart be troubled.
Thanks for the reminder of this wonderful quote: Let not your heart be troubled. Jesus said it before his crucifixion. I heard Andrew Wommack talk about this. If Jesus expected his disciples not to worry about him, so we definitely shouldn't be concerned with our mundane life. And yet, I'm so carnal. Trying to control this and that. I still have a lot of faith training to do. :) Be blessed!

Attitude is everything. That being said, I’m a realist. I’m not going to pretend I am happy when I’m not happy. But at the same time I try not to spread the misery. Everyone has problems at times. Why add to someone else’s woes? Also, I’m not going to be inauthentic and pretend I am feeling a feeling just to please someone else. However, when I am down, I often remind myself that there is a power greater than myself who reminds me many times that “this too shall pass” when going through a difficult situation. I gain strength knowing God has my back when I can’t handle something. Because He can handle it. That gives me peace and contentment even when under stress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals