Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

Posted elsewhere by @David PS

The CDC created v-safe, a smartphone-based program, to collect health assessments after Covid-19 vaccination. Approximately 10 million people signed-up and submitted health reports after Covid-19 vaccination.

ICAN’s legal team sued the CDC twice leading to a court order requiring release of the data. ICAN has taken the CDC’s official raw data and created a dashboard interface which allows users to graphically view the 144+ million health entries obtained by ICAN.

Birdie

Fetterman is the new poster child for covid vaccine injuries.... Jeff Childers

".. I was thinking more about the awful decision the democrat party made to green-light the brain-damaged candidate’s participation in the unbelievably awkward debate. I’m beginning to think their error was even more profound than I originally thought. "

"Because the race could determine control of the Senate, millions tuned in to watch Fetterman struggle and fail to complete a coherent sentence. .....

.... John Fetterman till after his jab-induced stroke, was a rising star in democrat politics, fully expected to handily defeat Dr. Oz, who was widely seen as a weak candidate, despised by democrats for his Trump endorsement, but also not fully embraced by Republicans, for his liberal social views.

But Fetterman’s shot-stroke crippled more than just his mind; it also debilitated his candidacy and probably his political career. In hindsight, the democrats should have replaced him immediately after his stroke in April, while there was still time. It’s a sign of how strong a candidate he was that they pinned their hopes on a recovery...."

Isn't botox supposed to do the opposite? It's actually used in the treatment of bells palsy.
It can cause droopy eyes if overused around the eyes. I’m not saying it isn’t the vaccine, but it could be from Botox….

“Some fans debased the coronavirus vaccine rumors, claiming that the strange malfunction could have been due to botox, which is a cosmetic treatment that removes wrinkles from the face by temporarily paralyzing facial muscles. Droopy eye syndrome is a common effect after receiving the botox treatment. However, several anti-vaxxers did not agree with them.“

P

Peatness

It can cause droopy eyes if overused around the eyes. I’m not saying it isn’t the vaccine, but it could be from Botox….

“Some fans debased the coronavirus vaccine rumors, claiming that the strange malfunction could have been due to botox, which is a cosmetic treatment that removes wrinkles from the face by temporarily paralyzing facial muscles. Droopy eye syndrome is a common effect after receiving the botox treatment. However, several anti-vaxxers did not agree with them.“

I don't know anything about Katy Perry's situation but I am struck that in March 2021 Whitney Buha's condition was being reported by all the usual suspects including the dailymail. Me thinks damage limitation. But that's my bias.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zsazsa

Pre vaccine fatality rates: "I am not blamig the politicians, they have been advised by health professionals" 🤡

New Boston virus?

jcb.png

Regina

I don't know anything about Katy Perry's situation but I am struck that in March 2021 Whitney Buha's condition was being reported by all the usual suspects including the dailymail. Me thinks damage limitation. But that's my bias.

Same. I don't anything about her.

but spirit glue is used heavily in theatre arts. Ballet dancers use it to glue on their wigs, headpieces AND costumes. With all the movement and partnering, things would come loose and the director would go full tyrant in such a scenario. The dancer would rather suffer the pain of ripping the wig off then the director's wrath.
One time, my sister had one eye glued shut during her snow queen scene in Nuts. All the fake snow and false eyelashes and spirit glued headpiece....; she just left it shut.
Perry does seem to have lost control of the eyelid....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals