Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

The same group on their 4th 0r 5th injection

But the proportion of people infected is higher in older age groups. In people aged 70 and over around 3.7% have the virus in England.

Athrunzala

1666088922614.png

80 Canadian Doctors DEAD

tankasnowgod

“The number of people that are presenting with advanced and unfortunately often incurable cancers in their 20s and 30s definitely seems to be skyrocketing,”

You really need to check the studies you post before assuming it's all the demonvax. The story is based on this review article from Nature-

Which looked at cancer rates over several decades. I don't think 2021 or 2022 was even included in the datasets, as usually the dataset ends about 5 years or so before the article is published.

One of the key points-

• The incidence of cancers of various organs diagnosed in adults ≤50 years of age has been rising in many parts of the world since the 1990s.

Obviously, any rise from 1990-2020 would have nothing to do with the Covid Vaccines, or probably any mRNA tech (since it was only in limited research use the past decade.

The main figure in the article was taken from the years 2002-2012. Again, obviously no Covid Vaccines were available then, and mRNA tech was in very limited use.

Birdie

The best news of 2022 says Jeff Childers:

🔥 More than a year ago, I told Dr. Jay Bhattacharya that I thought there was enough evidence already in public record to sue that rat weasel Fauci for civil rights violations under the First Amendment, for the campaign that Fauci and the despicable Collins undertook in 2020 to destroy Jay and the other authors of the Great Barrington Declaration by branding them as “fringe scientists.”

Well.

In the best news of 2022, and I’m not exaggerating, yesterday a federal court in Louisiana overruled the federal government’s objections, ordered Dr. Fauci and other government officials to sit for depositions under oath, and said “The Court sees the importance of having Dr. Fauci make statements under oath as it relates to the issues of this matter.”

Finally! That little weasel is going to have to answer some hard questions!

The lawsuit, filed by the State of Missouri, alleges that Fauci and other government officials engaged in a corrupt scheme to deploy the full might of the U.S. government to illegally suppress Americans’ free speech during the pandemic. Examples cited in the Court’s order include:

If you want to see more... and there is a link to the lawsuit:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals