Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Inaut

My aunt randomly slipped into a comatose state on Tuesday. She’s in the hospital but isn’t eating or drinking, not much movement and does not respond to her family or doctors.... They suspect a brain infection(meningitis) but antivirals and antibiotics have done nothing so far. I pray they figure it out but when I heard about the infection my mind went to Prions disease... again, hoping something works and she returns to us but she got her jabs (not that she wanted to)....

ThinPicking

A little prayer inbound for your aunt on the sober sabbath Mr Inaut. The boss won't hear me in the meantime.

If she does pass you'll have another hand from the world beyond 🙇‍♂️

Inaut

A little prayer inbound for your aunt on the sober sabbath Mr Inaut. The boss won't hear me in the meantime.

If she does pass you'll have another hand from the world beyond 🙇‍♂️
Thank you very much as well @ThinPicking . Even a simple word can have a profound effect. Sending you some love as well. You guys are awesome.

Lollipop2

My aunt randomly slipped into a comatose state on Tuesday. She’s in the hospital but isn’t eating or drinking, not much movement and does not respond to her family or doctors.... They suspect a brain infection(meningitis) but antivirals and antibiotics have done nothing so far. I pray they figure it out but when I heard about the infection my mind went to Prions disease... again, hoping something works and she returns to us but she got her jabs (not that she wanted to)....
@Inaut no fun for you and your family. Sending good thoughts for your aunt’s speedy recovery. Can you get any supplements to her to help?

Inaut

@Inaut no fun for you and your family. Sending good thoughts for your aunt’s speedy recovery. Can you get any supplements to her to help?
Nothing. I can’t see her atm and I’m not sure my uncle would be open to anything outside of the pharmakeia prison she’s inhabiting currently... Thank you @Lollipop2 :). Again, bumping back some good vibes to you. We all are dealing with something.

Lollipop2

Nothing. I can’t see her atm and I’m not sure my uncle would be open to anything outside of the pharmakeia prison she’s inhabiting currently... Thank you @Lollipop2 :). Again, bumping back some good vibes to you. We all are dealing with something.
Hugs 🤗 Adding you and her to my nightly prayers…

Inaut

I can’t make this up. Doctor was explaining to my cousin nothing was working so far and she literally just woke up. When I heard the news I thought of your posts everyone !!!!! I don’t even know what to say right now.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I can’t make this up. Doctor was explaining to my cousin nothing was working so far and she literally just woke up. When I heard the news I thought of your posts everyone !!!!! I don’t even know what to say right now.
As we get closer to the end prayers will be answered almost immediately.

Jinju

🤗

Lollipop2

Aaawwww…powerful!!