Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

Nemo

Thank you. Great resources and useful. The alleged Pfizer document, if in fact it is authentic, would be very powerful for a legal action. No one seems to know how it appeared on the internet or where it came from and I have not found anything to indicate that Pfizer is denying its authenticity. Quite enigmatic and is a hurdle to using it legally.

Here's the Moderna EUA application, again posted on the FDA website:

Nemo

Thank you. Great resources and useful. The alleged Pfizer document, if in fact it is authentic, would be very powerful for a legal action. No one seems to know how it appeared on the internet or where it came from and I have not found anything to indicate that Pfizer is denying its authenticity. Quite enigmatic and is a hurdle to using it legally.

Here's the Janssen (J&J) document, posted on the FDA website:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
From a personal friend: "...we got our 2nd (Moderna) vaccine yesterday and were o.k. when we went to bed - thennnnnnnnnnn - we both had chills all night. Neither of us slept one second. I could not get warm at all, even put my sweat pants, sweat shirt... At 3am is when we both "felt" we had a fever. I was so chilled (shaking), I could not get out of bed to take my temperature and take a Tylenol - I finally did at 7am. Partner said his left arm is killing him, mine is still fine. We both had AWFUL aches and pains all night too. I tossed and turned all night..."

Upon asking their doctor they were told "it is good that they have side effects like this". The standard BS medical LIE.

So, nothing serious yet, but no one I know has ever had a reaction this severe from a flu shot.

Advocate2021

Advocate2021, all of the vaccine emergency use authorization applications, including the Pfizer document, are posted on the FDA website.

Here's the Pfizer document on the FDA website:

Thank you. I browsed the links in this document and I do not see a link to the November 2020 document posted in this thread that implicates possible transmission to people who did not receive the shots. I'll go back to the FDA and Pfizer websites to double check but I have not yet found that particular document on those sites. Nevertheless, Pfizer basically authenticates the document in the pathetic article I posted with defenses that make no sense and can be shredded to threads so GAME ON Pfizer.

Nemo

Thank you. I browsed the links in this document and I do not see a link to the November 2020 document posted in this thread that implicates possible transmission to people who did not receive the shots. I'll go back to the FDA and Pfizer websites to double check but I have not yet found that particular document on those sites. Nevertheless, Pfizer basically authenticates the document in the pathetic article I posted with defenses that make no sense and can be shredded to threads so GAME ON Pfizer.

That is the Pfizer link I provided. I confirmed it before I posted the link.

tankasnowgod

I don't think so. The Pfizer document I saw suggested nothing that I wouldn't think would be discussed in any sort of drug trial. There was absolutely NOTHING in the document about confirming "shedding" of a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated one, and I didn't see much to suggest it as a possibility. It did suggest that transmission of bodily fluids could have such an affect, as could direct contact with the vaccine (what is referred to as "study intervention" in the document), or inhalation of the vaccine. But those are well known routes of transmission of all sorts of substances (often discussed on this forum). But that's not going to affect the general public who don't get a vaccine, unless they are administering them, or working with the vaccines in some way.

Advocate2021

I think it could be potentially useful and have been speaking with scientists about it who agree but good points thanks. As you know the "truth" is law is often what a jury believes and every piece of evidence has its use.

sjatte

I don't think so. The Pfizer document I saw suggested nothing that I wouldn't think would be discussed in any sort of drug trial. There was absolutely NOTHING in the document about confirming "shedding" of a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated one, and I didn't see much to suggest it as a possibility. It did suggest that transmission of bodily fluids could have such an affect, as could direct contact with the vaccine (what is referred to as "study intervention" in the document), or inhalation of the vaccine. But those are well known routes of transmission of all sorts of substances (often discussed on this forum). But that's not going to affect the general public who don't get a vaccine, unless they are administering them, or working with the vaccines in some way.
I went swimming earlier this week, didn’t feel quite 100% for a few days after... Might have been placebo since I stressed myself up very much reading about vaccines but I will be avoiding the vaxxed as far as possible for now

Lollipop2

I think it could be potentially useful and have been speaking with scientists about it who agree but good points thanks. As you know the "truth" is law is often what a jury believes and every piece of evidence has its use.
Good for you. Don’t give up looking. I bet some evidence will surface eventually.

tankasnowgod

I went swimming earlier this week, didn’t feel quite 100% for a few days after... Might have been placebo since I stressed myself up very much reading about vaccines but I will be avoiding the vaxxed as far as possible for now
Wut?

So you didn't get a vaccine, went swimming, think there may have been some vaccinated people there, and you didn't feel 100% and you want to blame that on...... others getting the vaccine?

You know, there are still trillions upon trillions of microorganisms out there, from fungi to mold to bacteria to viruses. Maybe you ate something that didn't agree with you. Maybe there was an excess of chlorine (or some other chemical) in the water. Maybe you didn't sleep well. Maybe it was fatigue. Maybe it was potentially thousands of other things. Maybe it was the 16+ month propaganda and tyranny campaign taking a toll on you.

Lollipop2

Wut?

So you didn't get a vaccine, went swimming, think there may have been some vaccinated people there, and you didn't feel 100% and you want to blame that on...... others getting the vaccine?

You know, there are still trillions upon trillions of microorganisms out there, from fungi to mold to bacteria to viruses. Maybe you ate something that didn't agree with you. Maybe there was an excess of chlorine (or some other chemical) in the water. Maybe you didn't sleep well. Maybe it was fatigue. Maybe it was potentially thousands of other things. Maybe it was the 16+ month propaganda and tyranny campaign taking a toll on you.
To your point, I think we definitely need to maintain perspective here and wait to see what evidence surfaces as for now, it seems to be anecdotal. That said, there is something to anecdotal evidence and we should not dismiss it outright, but keep one eye open.

At this point it has become clear that the spike seems to be the trouble both in vaxxed and unvaxxed.

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Not trying to debate with you here about whether the virus is non existent or not.

But clearly even if one acknowledges or thinks there is a virus the injections are not even necessary:

tankasnowgod

To your point, I think we definitely need to maintain perspective here and wait to see what evidence surfaces as for now, it seems to be anecdotal. That said, there is something to anecdotal evidence and we should not dismiss it outright, but keep one eye open.

But there should be some sort of rhyme or reason to it. Otherwise, it's no different than COVID.

Got a cold? COVID!
Pneumonia? COVID!
Lyme Disease or Valley Fever? LONG COVID!
Had cancer for 10 years? COVID RETROCAUSALITY!
Perfectly healthy with no symptoms? COVID!

That was insanity (I guess, still is). The idea of "vaccine injury to the unvaxxed" is certainly theoretically possible, but if people are going to start assigning all sorts of common things to it, like feeling fatigued after exercise, it will devolve into the exact same thing. Since the main so called "vaccines" don't even have a virus in them (well, virus intentionally put in them, anyway) the idea of "leaking" or "shedding" might not apply to them, anyway. And any sort of threat should get lower and lower as fewer and fewer people opt to be euthani..... I mean, immunized. "Leaking" or "Sheddding" would happen at times closer to the shot, and decrease logarithmically over time.

Advocate2021

The magnitude of the reports of this phenomenon of people who have not received the shots exhibiting symptoms following exposure to people who have received them is stunning and disturbing. I am not a scientist; thus I have conferred with experts (including he for whom this forum is named) and I have received detailed scientific explanations as to how this could be occurring, all based upon trustworthy scientific studies and not conjecture. So, we now have voluminous reports as well as evidence substantiating possible mechanisms for the report - all that is needed to make a case in good faith. Let the other side present rebuttal evidence. Thus far, other than blanket statements that this transmission being reported is not possible, I have seen no evidence or studies substantiating the impossibility of transmission ( not shedding) reported from people who have received shots to people who have not. If anyone has seen such evidence, please share it as yes, we must evaluate both sides of this. Until I see evidence demonstrating this transmission is not possible, I operate under the presumption that it can and is happening and I would recommend to anyone who asked me my opinion on the subject to operate under the same presumption until we get a definitive answer.

gaze

But there should be some sort of rhyme or reason to it. Otherwise, it's no different than COVID.

Got a cold? COVID!
Pneumonia? COVID!
Lyme Disease or Valley Fever? LONG COVID!
Had cancer for 10 years? COVID RETROCAUSALITY!
Perfectly healthy with no symptoms? COVID!

That was insanity (I guess, still is). The idea of "vaccine injury to the unvaxxed" is certainly theoretically possible, but if people are going to start assigning all sorts of common things to it, like feeling fatigued after exercise, it will devolve into the exact same thing. Since the main so called "vaccines" don't even have a virus in them (well, virus intentionally put in them, anyway) the idea of "leaking" or "shedding" might not apply to them, anyway. And any sort of threat should get lower and lower as fewer and fewer people opt to be euthani..... I mean, immunized. "Leaking" or "Sheddding" would happen at times closer to the shot, and decrease logarithmically over time.
my gut feeling is the "shedding" is a psyop to brand everyone as a conspiracy theorist, grouping together both vaccine hestiants and those who are hesitant of vaccinated people. it seems like such a bad hill to die on trying to caution against vaccine shedding, the majority of the public will never take it even remotely serious. i could be wrong tho, it's just my hunch.

Advocate2021

The claims and reports are not that there is any "shedding" as there is no viral material in the shots. The issue is whether or not there is some sort of transmission occurring due to emitted materials either in or elicited after the injections. Studies that have substantiated emissions of genetic material from organisms via breath and skin provide support for the assertion that this transmission is scientifically possible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals