Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

I disagree with you both. Sorry guys. There are enough research papers that suggest it is plausible. In court this doesn’t need to be the main argument to help someone to sue the CDC or WHO or FDA but can be a supporting argument for precautionary principle. Anyway let’s see what happens.

I think it's probable.

I just don't think there's enough to prove it in court yet.

Lollipop2

I think it's probable.

I just don't think there's enough to prove it in court yet.
My friend is an attorney like @Advocate2021 has several cases and plans to go to court. He personally told me he is working on this as a point so to speak. Anyway, let’s see how it all comes out. I will update this thread as more information is available.

Lollipop2

I am very worried. I have been in close proximity with someone who had had the Pfizer vaccine
@Pina I would not worry. I think the problem is close exposure over long periods of time. If you keep your immune system strong with all the peaty things, you should be fine. I bet those that get reactions are not strong metabolically.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

That's the sensible assumption, but we now know that vax mRNA has been found in skin and every other tissue of the body except kidney tissue.
Do you have a source for this?
And as there are 10s of thousands of reports now of symptoms of environmental transmission in places like offices and health care clinics, that suggests more casual contact may be a danger, at least to some people.

I keep hearing this number, but I haven't seen anything even remotely near it. I checked the site that one nurse said was her's in a video (truth unmasked dot org), and only saw 84 reports of supposed "vaccine injury to the unvaxxed." Those included several reports of nurses and pharmacists whose symptoms might be better explained by handing the vaccine and having direct contact with it, not a concern to the general public. The additional "tens of thousands of reports" were of people who were vaccinated who described injury.

Are you sure they aren't rebranding vaccine injuries of people who got vaccinated, and saying the unvaccinated are at risk? Or mixing together reports, to make it seem like something much larger?

Hugh Johnson

Another person reporting a magnet sticks to her arm after the Covid shot:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JsxOAk7fxUif/

That is utterly terrifying. I'm going to assume it's fake until I get more evidence.

The human body has an electric system, what is sometimes called the energy body. If those videos are true it suggests that the "vaccines" are messing with it. There is no telling what that means. Nothing good probably.

Energy bodies also interact with each other, which could explain the possible injury to the unvaccinated.

rei

haha, that looks like one of those cult meetings where people fall on the ground and twitch after being touched by god. Sadly in this case it is not psychosomatic and the god is satan.

To not just make clever observations i came to share one testimony about how breast milk is causing rashes on the baby

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVaccines/comments/n8sny2/i_got_my_2nd_shot_yesterday_and_my_baby_now_has_a/

rei

That is utterly terrifying. I'm going to assume it's fake until I get more evidence.

The human body has an electric system, what is sometimes called the energy body. If those videos are true it suggests that the "vaccines" are messing with it. There is no telling what that means. Nothing good probably.

Energy bodies also interact with each other, which could explain the possible injury to the unvaccinated.
Or maybe the body just mobilizes high amounts of iron to help in the inflammatory process?

Nemo

Do you have a source for this?

Yes, I posted the link to the document the other day. It was an official study of the EMA (European Medicines Agency).

Edit:

Here's my post with the link:

Last edited:

Nemo

I've actually seen about a dozen of these videos. I didn't believe the first 10 or so.

What you say is much like what Carrie Madej thinks is happening to vax recipients. She's an internist in Georgia.

Nemo

Nemo

I keep hearing this number, but I haven't seen anything even remotely near it. I checked the site that one nurse said was her's in a video (truth unmasked dot org), and only saw 84 reports of supposed "vaccine injury to the unvaxxed." Those included several reports of nurses and pharmacists whose symptoms might be better explained by handing the vaccine and having direct contact with it, not a concern to the general public. The additional "tens of thousands of reports" were of people who were vaccinated who described injury.

Are you sure they aren't rebranding vaccine injuries of people who got vaccinated, and saying the unvaccinated are at risk? Or mixing together reports, to make it seem like something much larger?

I believe I got the 10s of thousands number from Richard Fleming, MD. I'll watch for the link as I'm bopping around the internet today.

It was striking because before that, everyone had been saying "thousands", not 10s of thousands.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals