Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Lollipop2

The magnitude of the reports of this phenomenon of people who have not received the shots exhibiting symptoms following exposure to people who have received them is stunning and disturbing. I am not a scientist; thus I have conferred with experts (including he for whom this forum is named) and I have received detailed scientific explanations as to how this could be occurring, all based upon trustworthy scientific studies and not conjecture. So, we now have voluminous reports as well as evidence substantiating possible mechanisms for the report - all that is needed to make a case in good faith. Let the other side present rebuttal evidence. Thus far, other than blanket statements that this transmission being reported is not possible, I have seen no evidence or studies substantiating the impossibility of transmission ( not shedding) reported from people who have received shots to people who have not. If anyone has seen such evidence, please share it as yes, we must evaluate both sides of this. Until I see evidence demonstrating this transmission is not possible, I operate under the presumption that it can and is happening and I would recommend to anyone who asked me my opinion on the subject to operate under the same presumption until we get a definitive answer.
Good post. I do think it is highly plausible and myself spoke to Ray about it. It will be interesting when more research surfaces. I can imagine you already have enough to work with it in court. Good for you.

Lollipop2

The claims and reports are not that there is any "shedding" as there is no viral material in the shots. The issue is whether or not there is some sort of transmission occurring due to emitted materials either in or elicited after the injections. Studies that have substantiated emissions of genetic material from organisms via breath and skin provide support for the assertion that this transmission is scientifically possible.
+1

tankasnowgod

I can imagine you already have enough to work with it in court.

I haven't seen ANYTHING that comes even remotely close to proof that would hold up in court.

Seriously, a plausible mechanism and semi-anonymous reports from the internet? That is incredibly flimsy evidence, and likely wouldn't even be admitted. You would need the names of the affected, the names of the vaccinated they came into contact with, proof of when they were vaccinated and with which vaccine, and a doctor's physical ruling out all other potential causes.

Advocate2021

No suit to my knowledge has been filed on this basis. Just observing and taking note of any evidence. Time will tell whether this issue can intersect with current or future advocacy efforts. Much to be determined. But as we are all witnessing firsthand, best to be prepared and operate five steps ahead of current circumstances. While lawsuits are pending challenging emergencies and business losses, vaccines are rolling out and being "mandated" for college students. Now those are being challenged but much damage already done. Best to think ahead.

Lollipop2

I haven't seen ANYTHING that comes even remotely close to proof that would hold up in court.

Seriously, a plausible mechanism and semi-anonymous reports from the internet? That is incredibly flimsy evidence, and likely wouldn't even be admitted. You would need the names of the affected, the names of the vaccinated they came into contact with, proof of when they were vaccinated and with which vaccine, and a doctor's physical ruling out all other potential causes.
This is getting closer. Not there yet, but I think someone will research it:

Lollipop2

This seems to be appropriate for this thread:

87603750-73A7-4A90-A6AA-AEB57DB9EDE4.jpeg

LucyL

But there should be some sort of rhyme or reason to it. Otherwise, it's no different than COVID.

Got a cold? COVID!
Pneumonia? COVID!
Lyme Disease or Valley Fever? LONG COVID!
Had cancer for 10 years? COVID RETROCAUSALITY!
Perfectly healthy with no symptoms? COVID!

That was insanity (I guess, still is). The idea of "vaccine injury to the unvaxxed" is certainly theoretically possible, but if people are going to start assigning all sorts of common things to it, like feeling fatigued after exercise, it will devolve into the exact same thing. Since the main so called "vaccines" don't even have a virus in them (well, virus intentionally put in them, anyway) the idea of "leaking" or "shedding" might not apply to them, anyway. And any sort of threat should get lower and lower as fewer and fewer people opt to be euthani..... I mean, immunized. "Leaking" or "Sheddding" would happen at times closer to the shot, and decrease logarithmically over time.
Tbf, they absolutely deserve *everything* being blamed on the vaccine.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From the market-ticker forum:
"
Tickerguy, it isn't just that the Death Jabs by Gates are wildly less effective. These shots are poison. I work in the health insurance industry. Coming across my desk are person after person with life threatening health issues that are occurring in very close proximity to the COVID jabs. Young people in their 20's and 30's with life threatening cardiac, neurological, and coagulation issues. No underlying health history. No family history. No nothing. Literally life threatening illnesses that have no other explanation. (But of course it isn't the "vaccine".) The costs to health insurance are going to be astronomical. Just last week, a twenty something and a thirty something both would have died except that they went to Urgent Care. The doctors at urgent care ran the right tests and got them the right treatment --urgently - sent to the emergency room and then admitted impatient hospital. The 20 something had platelets under 50 and a Hgb of 5.something. Kid should have bled out and died with no warning. Most people with a Hgb of 5.something would have been short of breath, would have had chest pain, severe fatigue, would have been faint, dizzy, passing out, etc. Not this kid. I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am an anti-poison and an anti-suicide type of person. We are being gaslighted by the media, by our government and by the medical establishment. The numbers of short term severe reactions to the COVID vaccines aren't 1/1000. It is more like 1/500 and it may even be worse than that because not everything is going to trigger the algorithms that are set up in my workplace. If it were a 23 hour observation visit, I would never know. I am beyond alarmed by what I am seeing."

Nemo

Doesn't have to hold up in court at this point.

That's a silly standard to use at this point.

tankasnowgod

Doesn't have to hold up in court at this point.

That's a silly standard to use at this point.

It's not my standard. I was responding to this quote-

Good post. I do think it is highly plausible and myself spoke to Ray about it. It will be interesting when more research surfaces. I can imagine you already have enough to work with it in court. Good for you.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
From a personal friend: "...we got our 2nd (Moderna) vaccine yesterday and were o.k. when we went to bed - thennnnnnnnnnn - we both had chills all night. Neither of us slept one second. I could not get warm at all, even put my sweat pants, sweat shirt... At 3am is when we both "felt" we had a fever. I was so chilled (shaking), I could not get out of bed to take my temperature and take a Tylenol - I finally did at 7am. Partner said his left arm is killing him, mine is still fine. We both had AWFUL aches and pains all night too. I tossed and turned all night..."
Upon asking their doctor they were told "it is good that they have side effects like this". The standard BS medical LIE.
So, nothing serious yet, but no one I know has ever had a reaction this severe from a flu shot.

Lollipop2

From the market-ticker forum:
"
Tickerguy, it isn't just that the Death Jabs by Gates are wildly less effective. These shots are poison. I work in the health insurance industry. Coming across my desk are person after person with life threatening health issues that are occurring in very close proximity to the COVID jabs. Young people in their 20's and 30's with life threatening cardiac, neurological, and coagulation issues. No underlying health history. No family history. No nothing. Literally life threatening illnesses that have no other explanation. (But of course it isn't the "vaccine".) The costs to health insurance are going to be astronomical. Just last week, a twenty something and a thirty something both would have died except that they went to Urgent Care. The doctors at urgent care ran the right tests and got them the right treatment --urgently - sent to the emergency room and then admitted impatient hospital. The 20 something had platelets under 50 and a Hgb of 5.something. Kid should have bled out and died with no warning. Most people with a Hgb of 5.something would have been short of breath, would have had chest pain, severe fatigue, would have been faint, dizzy, passing out, etc. Not this kid. I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am an anti-poison and an anti-suicide type of person. We are being gaslighted by the media, by our government and by the medical establishment. The numbers of short term severe reactions to the COVID vaccines aren't 1/1000. It is more like 1/500 and it may even be worse than that because not everything is going to trigger the algorithms that are set up in my workplace. If it were a 23 hour observation visit, I would never know. I am beyond alarmed by what I am seeing."
I actually like this site. This man is honest. Good for him for speaking out. Once you look at the data without a biased mind, you can’t miss the criminal activity.

Nemo

Healthy 17 year old Utah high school basketball player Everest Romney hospitalized in ICU after developing three cerebral thromboses 10 days after receiving first shot of Bat Plague vax.

Mother: “The hardest thing was I let him get that shot and he was healthy and well before.”

Hugh Johnson

We are not in court, we go by preponderance of evidence. Still, the vast majority of the vaccinated are OK, at least in the short term and are dealing with orders of magnitude more spike proteins. So it seems unlikely that casual contact would cause issues to the unvaccinated. Being pregnant and sleeping with vaccinated person, maybe.

Nemo

We are not in court, we go by preponderance of evidence. Still, the vast majority of the vaccinated are OK, at least in the short term and are dealing with orders of magnitude more spike proteins. So it seems unlikely that casual contact would cause issues to the unvaccinated. Being pregnant and sleeping with vaccinated person, maybe.

That's the sensible assumption, but we now know that vax mRNA has been found in skin and every other tissue of the body except kidney tissue.

And as there are 10s of thousands of reports now of symptoms of environmental transmission in places like offices and health care clinics, that suggests more casual contact may be a danger, at least to some people.

I don't think we know anything until next flu season when we see if the predicted autoimmune attacks on organs happen in response to exposure in the wild, such as happened in all the animal studies.

Lollipop2

Then I agree with you 100%.
I disagree with you both. Sorry guys. There are enough research papers that suggest it is plausible. In court this doesn’t need to be the main argument to help someone to sue the CDC or WHO or FDA but can be a supporting argument for precautionary principle. Anyway let’s see what happens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals