Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Missenger

I was speaking to a family member yesterday whose cancer markers were great after latest round of chemo finished about 3 months ago. Got both shots , second recently. Developed a large blood clot (blamed on chemo), and now very shortly afterward cancer numbers are way up and needs Hospice. Very distressing and so sad for her. No one suspects the vaccine, but me and its too late now. Nobody could have talked her out of those vaccines.
Your family signed your relative's death warrant since they never tried.

Lollipop2

I was speaking to a family member yesterday whose cancer markers were great after latest round of chemo finished about 3 months ago. Got both shots , second recently. Developed a large blood clot (blamed on chemo), and now very shortly afterward cancer numbers are way up and needs Hospice. Very distressing and so sad for her. No one suspects the vaccine, but me and its too late now. Nobody could have talked her out of those vaccines.
How horrible and sad for you! Sending prayers for you and your family. These stories are so frightening because people refuse to see the connection. If the connection is not seen then prevention by way of remaining unvaxxed is impossible.

saraleah

Thank you and Lollipop2. Its heartbreaking to know she was feeling better but now so ill she has given up. They never ever considered any connection even while having to inject a blood clot that appeared out of nowhere, within 2 weeks of the second shot but a month after chemo. Many, many cases will go unreported I fear.

LucyL

Thank you and Lollipop2. Its heartbreaking to know she was feeling better but now so ill she has given up. They never ever considered any connection even while having to inject a blood clot that appeared out of nowhere, within 2 weeks of the second shot but a month after chemo. Many, many cases will go unreported I fear.
Walter Chesnut on Twitter has come up with a relationship between the spike protein and cancer. To me it just seems like the virus (spike protein) is shifting the metabolism to glycolosis, which eventually happens to everybody anyway as they age, which explains why some (most probably) are resistant but certainly people who already have (had) cancer are more likely to be defenseless.

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1390105260132339722

Nemo

Walter Chesnut on Twitter has come up with a relationship between the spike protein and cancer. To me it just seems like the virus (spike protein) is shifting the metabolism to glycolosis...

And even the inflammation caused by the spike protein is pro-cancer.

Nemo

Woman in British Columbia diagnosed with vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenic 5-6 days after AstraZeneca shot.

This is the illness Jacob Wes Ulm, MD PhD said was likely developing because the vax material is getting into bone marrow.

tankasnowgod

Never tried what? To talk her out of chemo? To talk her out of going to the doctor for a checkup for potential cancers in the first place?

Quit acting the medical industry only got homicidal in January of 2021. They have been causing premature deaths for decades now, if not longer.

Missenger

Family members aren't a part of the medical industry, I stand by what I said, if you give a ***t about them you'll convince them not to commit suicide, don't play dumb.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nemo

My brother-in-law got the shot about three weeks ago. I'm trying to find out which one.

I just found out he spent the last two weeks in the hospital with Covid, with most of that time in the ICU.

Now he's confined to home, where he's on oxygen. He's apparently having a very tough time.

He's 68 and a walking comorbidity -- history of cancer, cardiovascular disease. That's why he got the shot.

Lollipop2

My brother-in-law got the shot about three weeks ago. I'm trying to find out which one.

I just found out he spent the last two weeks in the hospital with Covid, with most of that time in the ICU.

Now he's confined to home, where he's on oxygen. He's apparently having a very tough time.

He's 68 and a walking comorbidity -- history of cancer, cardiovascular disease. That's why he got the shot.
Sorry to hear that @Nemo! Sending you and your family prayers.

Advocate2021

Has anyone received further information regarding authentication of the Pfizer document? I ran across this document as well about a week ago and while it is extremely disturbing and compelling, I would love to find out that it has been authenticated and by what means- as it could be extremely helpful for advocacy efforts underway. I am an attorney and actively involved in these efforts.

Lollipop2

Has anyone received further information regarding authentication of the Pfizer document? I ran across this document as well about a week ago and while it is extremely disturbing and compelling, I would love to find out that it has been authenticated and by what means- as it could be extremely helpful for advocacy efforts underway. I am an attorney and actively involved in these efforts.
@Advocate2021 Maybe these help?

A paper proposing this problem. Not sure it is peer reviewed yet:
Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycosylation reveals shedding of a vaccine candidate

It came from this article. She has a section about this problem:

Halt Covid Vaccine, Research Scientist Urges CDC

tankasnowgod

Family members aren't a part of the medical industry, I stand by what I said, if you give a ***t about them you'll convince them not to commit suicide, don't play dumb.

I still think this is ridiculous. Why don't you go convince an elephant not to be an elephant?

If you understand how "influence" works, you'll realize you can't "convince" anybody of anything, especially if they have already made up their mind.

I'd like to see someone try to "convince" me that any of the COVID shots are safe.

Advocate2021

@Advocate2021 Maybe these help?

A paper proposing this problem. Not sure it is peer reviewed yet:
Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycosylation reveals shedding of a vaccine candidate

It came from this article. She has a section about this problem:

Halt Covid Vaccine, Research Scientist Urges CDC
Thank you. Great resources and useful. The alleged Pfizer document, if in fact it is authentic, would be very powerful for a legal action. No one seems to know how it appeared on the internet or where it came from and I have not found anything to indicate that Pfizer is denying its authenticity. Quite enigmatic and is a hurdle to using it legally.

Advocate2021

Just found this NOT REAL NEWS: False stories from this week about COVID vaccine 'shedding,' Dogecoin

Ironically it defends the document while substantiating its authenticity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals